Make Elite tank elite.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Make Elite tank elite.

So with the recent introduction of EAA I studied other Elite units to see what makes them special. And Elite Tanks are basically like a tank general light. I mean no air defense and being a melee unit that needs to heal 5 days after a battle makes them oretty disposable. esoecially for the price you pay.

how about give them a ranged attack if 20 like lvl 6 mot inf has. and add some significant air defense of lets say 3-5-7-10 per tier. so they can supply air support for units they are fughting with.
      or make them stealth. just anything that makes me wanne build them.
      @Dorado If you Close the Forum and move everything to Discord you will lose my Feedback for sure.
    • Many elite unit deserve a overall.

In fact, we could have a debate about "what is" a elite unit and how does it fit with the general gameplay.

Long story short, i heavily dislike the "elite unit is cheaper and a "complete replacement" to one or more regular units" design.
      Running an online alliance is pretty much like running a small company, except you need to find other way than money to keep your employees productive. May they play or work, they are humans.
    • worth a try, because it's very original, but you know some people are gonna cry.

You know them : the people that consider outrageous anti-air may beat air.
      Running an online alliance is pretty much like running a small company, except you need to find other way than money to keep your employees productive. May they play or work, they are humans.
    • At max lvl, Elite MBT does 3 damage to helis and no damage to Planes.
      3 damage to Helis is about how much you’ll get from max lvl AFV.
      It has 70Hp so…basically trying to eliminate a stack that has a few of those will be hard with helis.
      I guess you mean add Its defence damage to be about 2-3 against ASF or what?
      It however does have defence against missiles which is somewhat weird.
    • japan samurai wrote:

At max lvl, Elite MBT does 3 damage to helis and no damage to Planes.
      It has 70Hp so…basically trying to eliminate a stack that has a few of those will be hard with helis.
      correct add defense against airplanes. cause airplanes already have a massive advantage. when i see zhe currentmaps ita always: 30k losses vs 1200losses. make a guess who works with airforce
      @Dorado If you Close the Forum and move everything to Discord you will lose my Feedback for sure.
    • How about CoN admit they completely F'd up on Elite Swarm? Replace that with something better than a slingshot or very least if you have this POS unlocked; let you trade in to unlock an actual unit you may have missed.

How did Elite Swarm get by any beta testing and not see has zero use in the game?

But agree Elite unit should not simply replace an existing unit. "EAA killed ....The SF Star!!!"
      "And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him "

aka ...The killer formerly known as BuckeyeChamp
    • The Pale Rider wrote:

How about CoN admit they completely F'd up on Elite Swarm? Replace that with something better than a slingshot or very least if you have this POS unlocked; let you trade in to unlock an actual unit you may have missed.

How did Elite Swarm get by any beta testing and not see has zero use in the game?

But agree Elite unit should not simply replace an existing unit. "EAA killed ....The SF Star!!!"
      my only use of the swarm made it stick around for the whole game (63 days)
      I may or may not exist
    • kurtvonstein wrote:

japan samurai wrote:

correct add defense against airplanes. cause airplanes already have a massive advantage. when i see zhe currentmaps ita always: 30k losses vs 1200losses. make a guess who works with airforce
      Really? Just use helis better, I can get 55k losses to my 5k losseS. Because I didn’t upgrade my helis well enough I lost 2 GUnships.
      1200 losses is only if enemy doesn’t have SAMs, the enemy I fought didn’t have SAMs but ASF. Lost at least 1 AWACs trying to find where his ASF were hiding on the ground. Apparently grounded planes have no radar sig or they have low radar sig
      Elite MBT is like really really powerful, its defence against helis at lvl 1 is kinda OP, for early game rushes but that said EMBT is really EX. And weak to SF.
      Maybe add air defence on lvl 2-3 EMbT i guess
    • japan samurai wrote:

kurtvonstein wrote:

japan samurai wrote:

Really? Just use helis better, I can get 55k losses to my 5k losseS. Because I didn’t upgrade my helis well enough I lost 2 GUnships.1200 losses is only if enemy doesn’t have SAMs, the enemy I fought didn’t have SAMs but ASF. Lost at least 1 AWACs trying to find where his ASF were hiding on the ground. Apparently grounded planes have no radar sig or they have low radar sig
      Elite MBT is like really really powerful, its defence against helis at lvl 1 is kinda OP, for early game rushes but that said EMBT is really EX. And weak to SF.
      Just so that you are not surprised in this kind of discussion : Kurt is proficient with helicopters, it's his speciality.
    • Opulon wrote:

japan samurai wrote:

kurtvonstein wrote:

japan samurai wrote:

Really? Just use helis better, I can get 55k losses to my 5k losseS. Because I didn’t upgrade my helis well enough I lost 2 GUnships.1200 losses is only if enemy doesn’t have SAMs, the enemy I fought didn’t have SAMs but ASF. Lost at least 1 AWACs trying to find where his ASF were hiding on the ground. Apparently grounded planes have no radar sig or they have low radar sigElite MBT is like really really powerful, its defence against helis at lvl 1 is kinda OP, for early game rushes but that said EMBT is really EX. And weak to SF.
      Just so that you are not surprised in this kind of discussion : Kurt is proficient with helicopters, it's his speciality.
      Ye, Kurt is the guy who has the best knowledge regarding heli tactics on the forums that I know of. BTW Kurt, if you make a guide regarding tips and tricks for helis, I will 100% read it since I will be most likely using helis in public games after the end of EAA.
      "War does not determine who is right; only who is left."

Always strive to be better
      Don't try and be the best
      A better world is always within out fingertips
      But Utopia just causes more stress.
    • Opulon wrote:

thnx.Iguess I amjust the only one who admits using helis and not doing the strike fighter rush. the tactics are basically the same.
      balancing your helicopters stack and dont fly over unexplored enemy territorry.

and yea a lvl 5 hospital
    • kurtvonstein wrote:

Opulon wrote:

thnx.Iguess I amjust the only one who admits using helis and not doing the strike fighter rush. the tactics are basically the same.balancing your helicopters stack and dont fly over unexplored enemy territorry.

and yea a lvl 5 hospital
      I use helis too. Since it allows me to get more ASF than SF users…and counter them early-mid game. just that fighting MaA spammers can get really annoying.
      I’m still awaiting for that one person who uses Mech Inf and stacks them in 10s. Things would get interesting with their 25 heli defence value
    • kurtvonstein wrote:

Opulon wrote:

thnx.Iguess I amjust the only one who admits using helis and not doing the strike fighter rush. the tactics are basically the same.balancing your helicopters stack and dont fly over unexplored enemy territorry.

and yea a lvl 5 hospital
      Yo Kurt quick q's regarding helis:

1. How to compensate short range?
      2. How to compensate the need to double research? (Which should I research first, and what order should I produce, etc.)
      3. How many ASF necessary before starting production of helis?
      "War does not determine who is right; only who is left."

Always strive to be better
      Don't try and be the best
      A better world is always within out fingertips
      But Utopia just causes more stress.