(Erase)

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Name: Jay

In-game Name:J-A-Y

Country you wish to be: South Africa

One paragraph example from you: After the signing of the South African/ North American pact the South African president had this to say, "Today South Africa has signed a pact with the United States. This pact assures the safety and prosperity of both nations leading into the future. Hopefully together our two nations can bring peace to this world and help put an end to some of our planets struggles."

How active can you be: I can be on at least 4 times a day

Do you agree to the rules, and agree if you break them to be kicked: Yes
      Do you understand being Mature and playing in character: yes

Will you post at-least once per day: yes
    • J-A-Y wrote:

Name: Jay

In-game Name:J-A-Y

Country you wish to be: South Africa

One paragraph example from you: After the signing of the South African/ North American pact the South African president had this to say, "Today South Africa has signed a pact with the United States. This pact assures the safety and prosperity of both nations leading into the future. Hopefully together our two nations can bring peace to this world and help put an end to some of our planets struggles."

How active can you be: I can be on at least 4 times a day

Do you agree to the rules, and agree if you break them to be kicked: Yes
      Do you understand being Mature and playing in character: yes

Will you post at-least once per day: yes
      Accepted
    • Name:Richard

In-game Name: A Random Person

Country you wish to be: United States of America

One paragraph example from you: (Sorry, it's a bit long)

Today, we stand at the brink of a new future. Within the last year, our campaign trail has been one that others have never before seen in the history of our nation. Our allies need us far more than they have in known history. Not even in the peak of the Cold War, where Communism controlled half the globe, had we faced the dangers that are present today. As you all know, the rest of the world has divided themselves amongst the Blocs that pervaded our twentieth century. And it is sad to say that we are no different. We have retreated to our homeland, and left our allies to their own devices. We cannot allow this to continue. Ladies and gentlemen of the United States of America, I stand before you not as a politician, not as your newly elected president, but as a fellow man, to stand with our brothers and sisters to protect their freedom from oppression. We will not fall to the Communists, nor shall we bow down to the Pacific Alliance. Once again, we must take the torch of democracy not because we wish to, or feel a sense of glory or superiority doing so, but because we must. If we allow our allies to fall, we shall soon follow and what will the world be? We have united a nation that has felt the toil of war for far too long. But we have not earned our respite. We must prepare for whatever comes across us, we must draw our line in the sand and make it known, that it shall not be crossed. As the words of my predecessor so many years ago had said, "Speak Softly, and carry a big stick." We must do the same. My fellow people, we have a lot of work to do, we must prepare to weather any storm. To our allies, I say fret not, for a guardian approaches, to our enemies, I say beware, for should you tread along the path of war, a storm awaits you. It defeated the Nazis in Europe, the Imperial Japanese in Asia. It brought a superpower crashing down without a single shot, destabilize entire regions of the world based on a whim. It had nearly engulfed the world in the fires of war, and is willing to do so again. Beware, enemies of democracy, for this storm sleeps patiently, and its name... its name is America. [b]I do not wish for war upon this world, but if there be no other choice, I shall.[/b]

How active can you be: As many times as necessary (Almost 24/7. Almost)

Do you agree to the rules, and agree if you break them to be kicked: I would rather choose death, than violate these sacred rules (Yes)

Do you understand being Mature and playing in character: We shall not sink to such barbarity (Yes)

Will you post at-least once per day: As long as I am needed (Yes)
    • Name: Nathan
      In Game Name: Nathan the Warrior
      Country I wish to play as: the United Kingdom

Paragraph: Times for the UK have never been tougher. With the threat of communism higher than even during the times of the Cold War of the 20th Century, strong leadership is needed to keep the UK democratic and free. Our new leader, Nathan Davis, has promised the British folk that communism will never penetrate the UK and with the help of our allies, will help defeat communism and free those under the rule of tyranny and oppression. Many of our allies are crumbling under the iron fist of the communists. It's time to fight back and tell the communists NO!

How active can I be? On at least once a day

Do I agree with the rules and agree to be kicked if I break them? Of course

Do I understand being mature and staying in character? Yes

Will I post at least once a day? Yes