Tierlist of Units in CoN

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Tierlist of Units in CoN

Units Tierlist

my-image.png
      "Success is not final, Failure is NOT fatal. I DON'T CARE if your sick, I DON'T CARE what your going through, if you're not dead, he ain't through you yet. As long as you're alive you CAN STILL MAKE IT HAPPEN. As long as there's breath in your nostrils, boo, you're still in the game, you still can win."
    • Objections:

Mot Inf to Good or Decent
      MBT to Bad
      ACs to Decent
      Destroyers to Decent or Bad
      HBs to Decent
      M. Radar to Great
      TDs to Good
      Cruisers to Good or Great
      CRVs to Good
      UAVs to Decent
      T. Arty to Good/Great
      At. Subs to Decent/Good
      BM Subs to Good
      Attack Helis to Great
      Gunships to Great
      NPA to Good
      Corvettes to Decent/Good
      ASW Helis to Decent
      AWACS to Good
      "War does not determine who is right; only who is left."

Always strive to be better
      Don't try and be the best
      A better world is always within out fingertips
      But Utopia just causes more stress.
    • Nawacs should have their own tier at the very bottom tho

also: dont put melee above B tier;

a general tierlist would roughly be:
      S: units that are highly specialized and also require specialized units to counter
      eg: SAMs, MRL
      in general hardcounters tend to belong into this category
      A: units that are solid choices but a lot easier to counter eg: sf or cruise missiles
      B: think melee, but units that dont get fucked over that badly by terrain; afv comes to mind, maybe TD with air assault
      C: MBT and similar

inf in general would be ranked like B-C, with the exception of specops being A-S
      I am The Baseline for opinions
    • PaskalSF wrote:

Units Tierlist

my-image.png
      I don't like this, this is terrible and hurts my brain.

First of all: SINCE WHEN NATIONAL GUARDS SHOULD BE CLASSIFIED AS GREAT??!!
      Yes, they are perfect at handling cities but, SERIOUSLY, classifying them as great is a pain in the ass, i think they should be classified as decent or good AS THEY ARE TERRIBLE IN ADVANCING AGAINST OTHER UNITS! (Not talking about insurgents here.)

Second: Since when towed artillery is classified as BAD?? Towed artillery is perfect for small countries and very good for offline defenses or as a support unit (AND THAT IS IT'S FUNCTION!)

Third: Frigates should NEVER be classified as GREAT, (I have to confess that i use them too to make heavy air defense covers in important cities as long as with SAM turrets.) AND when the days pass and players get stronger ships, they become almost USELESS in ship by ship COMBAT! They should be classified as good or decent.
      National Guards Should Not Be Underestimated 8)

The post was edited 3 times, last by KoopKoopyGuy ().

• KoopKoopyGuy wrote:

PaskalSF wrote:

Units Tierlist

my-image.png

Yes, they are perfect at handling cities but, SERIOUSLY, classifying them as great is a pain in the ass, i think they should be classified as decent or good AS THEY ARE TERRIBLE IN ADVANCING AGAINST OTHER UNITS! (Not talking about insurgents here.)

Second: Since when towed artillery is classified as BAD?? Towed artillery is perfect for small countries and very good for offline defenses or as a support unit (AND THAT IS IT'S FUNCTION!)

Third: Frigates should NEVER be classified as GREAT, (I have to confess that i use them too to make heavy air defense covers in important cities as long as with SAM turrets.) AND when the days pass and players get stronger ships, they become almost USELESS in ship by ship COMBAT! They should be classified as good or decent.
      Frigates belong into A-S Tier tho, simply by virtue of being vital to AA for navy and being a ranged unit.

That the list he posed is worthless is kinda obvious
    • Teburu wrote:

KoopKoopyGuy wrote:

PaskalSF wrote:

Units Tierlist

my-image.png

Frigates belong into A-S Tier tho, simply by virtue of being vital to AA for navy and being a ranged unit.
      That the list he posed is worthless is kinda obvious
      I know, but i just don't feel safe using them for ship by ship combat, i just like using them with SAM turrets to cover their ass and annihilate any air units that tries to approach to my lands, that's why i classify it as decent.

About this guy, seeing some of his forums he has posted many misinformations already, i really think he should start experiencing getting out of the caves, or if he doesn't know about a certain subject then he shouldn't be talking about it.
      National Guards Should Not Be Underestimated 8)

The post was edited 1 time, last by KoopKoopyGuy ().

• Every "Tool" has its purpose.

These are tools of war; is a screw driver better than a hammer? Well we all know Duct Tape is way OP; besides that select the right tool to meet your objectives / situation.
      "And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him "

aka ...The killer formerly known as BuckeyeChamp
    • KoopKoopyGuy wrote:

PaskalSF wrote:

Units Tierlist

my-image.png

their fast and can occupy lands fast, if ur playing large nation it is must use, also ur argument about Frigates is subjective, yes they do claim air power in navy, but if ur using a captain and some other naval units it wont be much of a problem, in the recent updates u can avoid cruise missiles, so Frigates are decent, artillery is no use, especially in lands, it has no air defense, if a strike fighter sees it, then its wiped out. artillery = early game.
      "Success is not final, Failure is NOT fatal. I DON'T CARE if your sick, I DON'T CARE what your going through, if you're not dead, he ain't through you yet. As long as you're alive you CAN STILL MAKE IT HAPPEN. As long as there's breath in your nostrils, boo, you're still in the game, you still can win."

The post was edited 1 time, last by Aroace ().

• Tanks bad? i use them and their effective
    • Teburu wrote:

lol no

terrible tierlist

only thing it shows is that you dont know shit about con
      How? U have no argument whatsoever, besides Infantries are required for EVERY player, so they have to be put on Great especially when lvl 6 they can fire mortars, and also AWACs their trash, if the enemy has air superiority its eliminated then, I have solo victory and many other coalition victories where I carred my teammates, I know what Im saying and im level 56, so yes this is from Experience.
    • PaskalSF wrote:

Teburu wrote:

lol no

terrible tierlist

only thing it shows is that you dont know shit about con
      How? U have no argument whatsoever, besides Infantries are required for EVERY player, so they have to be put on Great especially when lvl 6 they can fire mortars, and also AWACs their trash, if the enemy has air superiority its eliminated then, I have solo victory and many other coalition victories where I carred my teammates, I know what Im saying and im level 56, so yes this is from Experience.
      „but my stats“ is no argument

the fact that you put mbts at the top while talking about „experience“ is pretty telling.

But you want to use „experience“ as an argument?
      Okay nice, two can play that game:
      I‘m Rank 97, 117 games joined, 47 coalition wins, 28 solo wins, 5.1 K/D, Member of a once prestigious but now inactive alliance, beta tester and officially acknowledged „teacher“ in the discord.

Your Tierlist is bad and you should feel bad.
      Simple as that.