Where do all the more experienced players play?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• The problem is the launch of mobile version of the game I remember in each map 5 vs 5 coalitions combat full of veterans each and they were reallly good combats but nowdays with this mobile version you find 40000 noobs per map when it was pc version only they were real players now maps are full of trash mobile noobs but what can I say devs need to make money ... they cant even fix a bug properly with the huge ammount they earn but they still need to make money ...
    • MuskokaMike wrote:

I'm finding most WW3 games less and less challenging. Most players have left after a few days and the rest are all low level newbs. 40 days of conquering abandoned countries is getting a little boring.

So where do all the good players play?
      Dunno about "good players" (since ranking skill on CON is very subjective), but some good maps with somewhat higher activity than WW3/Flashpoint/BGUSA are
      1. Zombies
      2. Overkill
      3. Blood and Oil
      Rising Tides might be active, but I don't play it enough to give a definite answer.
      "War does not determine who is right; only who is left."

Always strive to be better
      Don't try and be the best
      A better world is always within out fingertips
      But Utopia just causes more stress.
    • _Pyth0n_ wrote:

MuskokaMike wrote:

I'm finding most WW3 games less and less challenging. Most players have left after a few days and the rest are all low level newbs. 40 days of conquering abandoned countries is getting a little boring.

Dunno about "good players" (since ranking skill on CON is very subjective), but some good maps with somewhat higher activity than WW3/Flashpoint/BGUSA are
      1. Zombies
      2. Overkill
      3. Blood and Oil
      Rising Tides might be active, but I don't play it enough to give a definite answer.
      I play rising tides mostly, there are (at start) about 5-10 high level players and that number increases slowly once noobs start dropping out
      I may or may not exist
    • A_Talking_Crab wrote:

_Pyth0n_ wrote:

MuskokaMike wrote:

1. Zombies
      2. Overkill
      3. Blood and Oil
      I play rising tides mostly, there are (at start) about 5-10 high level players and that number increases slowly once noobs start dropping out
      WHAT?!?
      *** The Creator of Zombie Farming ***
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

"Death comes to us all. Shall I deal you in?" - DoD
    • Dealer of Death wrote:

A_Talking_Crab wrote:

_Pyth0n_ wrote:

MuskokaMike wrote:

1. Zombies
      2. Overkill
      3. Blood and Oil
      WHAT?!?
      unheard of, I know
      I may or may not exist