Toxic

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• As most of you know, when a chemical or ballistic missile hits a city it contaminates the area, making it "toxic". The owner of the city must then decontaminate it to be able to build/produce. I know that certain units like special forces can enter the cities, but I am wondering if insurgents/rogue state units can enter as well? An enemy of mine nuked one of my cities and now it is at 18% morale, there are only 3 hours until day change and my special forces won't arrive in time. Does anyone know if it is possibile for insurgents to spawn in a toxic city? Thanks :)
      "CoN is a game of 80% skill and 20% luck" - Tifo_14

"I don't get paid enough to do anything" - Germanico

Nothing stops the Tifo :thumbup:
    • Tifo_14 wrote:

As most of you know, when a chemical or ballistic missile hits a city it contaminates the area, making it "toxic". The owner of the city must then decontaminate it to be able to build/produce. I know that certain units like special forces can enter the cities, but I am wondering if insurgents/rogue state units can enter as well? An enemy of mine nuked one of my cities and now it is at 18% morale, there are only 3 hours until day change and my special forces won't arrive in time. Does anyone know if it is possibile for insurgents to spawn in a toxic city? Thanks :)
      i have never come across this kind of situation before

if insurgent can enter contaminated area then i whould say why not.
      "El experto en todos fue una vez un bêginara"

"You didn't see me sneak under the door" :evil: :evil:
    • Flat Stanley wrote:

Tifo_14 wrote:

As most of you know, when a chemical or ballistic missile hits a city it contaminates the area, making it "toxic". The owner of the city must then decontaminate it to be able to build/produce. I know that certain units like special forces can enter the cities, but I am wondering if insurgents/rogue state units can enter as well? An enemy of mine nuked one of my cities and now it is at 18% morale, there are only 3 hours until day change and my special forces won't arrive in time. Does anyone know if it is possibile for insurgents to spawn in a toxic city? Thanks :)
      i have never come across this kind of situation before
      if insurgent can enter contaminated area then i whould say why not.
      As you (probably) know insurgent is not special forces. they cannot enter another toxic province from a normal province. idk about spawning in nuked cities tho
    • Tifo_14 wrote:

Based at real life logics, NO.

Insurgents are most likely civilians or ex-paramilitary forces that volunteer to free their country, if the population is suffering, them how are they going to be able to mobilize and appear in a city?
      National Guards Should Not Be Underestimated 8)
    • Tifo_14 wrote:

Hey youre back
      I may or may not exist
    • KoopKoopyGuy wrote:

Tifo_14 wrote:

Based at real life logics, NO.

Insurgents are most likely civilians or ex-paramilitary forces that volunteer to free their country, if the population is suffering, them how are they going to be able to mobilize and appear in a city?
      I know right?
      But the devs think otherwise, so they make them to be able to do that. No logic here.
      "El experto en todos fue una vez un bêginara"

"You didn't see me sneak under the door" :evil: :evil: