Game mode: World War 3+

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Game mode: World War 3+

Required rank for entry: Rank 10 or above.

Player count: 64

Cities: The amount of cities every country has in the normal WW3 game mode multiplied by 5. Example: USA has 9 cities in WW3, in this 1:1 game mode it would have 45 cities

Map: Upscaled to 1:1. It should take several days to cross oceans, not just one or two days.

Resources: Keep the resources per city exactly the same.

Research: Increase research costs to appropriate values. Or it can be kept the same. Even with the greater amount of resources, good research decisions must still be made for effective play since they require time.

Gold: Set the gold costs to appropriate values, whatever works out for the devs.

The post was edited 2 times, last by Serval33 ().

• ?

It would be fun if something like this was made. Maybe not the exact same specifications, something similar. Commanding a massive armed forces is fun, there are more possibilities. Early game would be interesting and late game even more so. Early game wars in the current game modes are monotonous trash.

+It would solve the "massive wasteland problem" that large countries have in the WW3 game mode. And infantry units wouldn't have to "serpentine around" to effectively occupy the provinces of other countries.

The post was edited 2 times, last by Serval33 ().

• Serval33 wrote:

Required rank for entry: Rank 10 or above.

Cities: The amount of cities every country has in the normal WW3 game mode multiplied by 5. Example: USA has 9 cities in WW3, in this 1:1 game mode it would have 45 cities

Map: Upscaled to 1:1. It should take several days to cross oceans, not just one or two days.

Research: Increase research costs to appropriate values. Or it can be kept the same. Even with the greater amount of resources, good research decisions must still be made for effective play since they require time.

Gold: Set the gold costs to appropriate values, whatever works out for the devs.
      so like historical world war in cow
      I may or may not exist
    • Serval33 wrote:

Flat Stanley wrote:

I just dont think this will happen. I dont really understand what would be unique about this map in comparison to the regular WW3 map? besides the increase in cities
      I'm guessing you haven't made it past day 15 in the game.
      Nice comeback, "comeback"
      "El experto en todos fue una vez un bêginara"

"You didn't see me sneak under the door" :evil: :evil:
    • wRequired rank for entry: Rank 10 or above.

A_Talking_Crab wrote:

Serval33 wrote:

so like historical world war in cow
      well not really, there's been a sugg about that before
      "El experto en todos fue una vez un bêginara"

"You didn't see me sneak under the door" :evil: :evil:
    • There is a 2v2 Alliance Challenge “Operation Able Archer” map that may fit your description.

Essentially it is a Flashpoint Map that pits 2 NATO players vs 2 Soviet players, around 380 starting units apiece (historical set -up with all unit types), and around 40 cities apiece with high level buildings.

It’s a roller coaster, glued to your seat type of game, especially at 4x speed, that cost me a couple years of my life :D
      I am Aeneas, duty-bound and known above high air of heaven by my fame, carrying with me in my ships our gods of hearth and home, saved from the foe. I look for Italy to be my fatherland, and my descent is from all-highest Jove.
    • This sounds interesting, a more realistic take on the war at global scale, regarding the extension of territories and number of cities. And I have always thought that bigger is better, just like it happens with the historical WW2 map in CoW. Just dont make the lame move of separate large countries into smaller pices of them, like it happens in the RvB maps
    • "bigger is better"

No it's not! It's the perfect size Denice!
      XD
      "YES WE CAN!" - Barack Obama
      Mr. Gorbechev, tear down this wall! - Ronald Reagan
      We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do other things. John F. Kennedy
      The only thing we need to fear is fear itself. - Franklin D. Roosevelt

Do not let anyone tell you who you are. - Kamala Harris
    • North Korea would be packed, Israel would be packed.

• The U.S, China, Russia, and India would be a little O.P with the amount of major cities in them.

• Wait how about the old colonial European countries that have islands and stuff around the world. IS the united states in the middle east? Theirs a lot of aspects that need to be looked at.

• Are we gonna have the actual antartica, or is the game still flat earth or if you want a 1:1 scale it has to be round to maybe considered 1:1
      (Real size)

• A_Talking_Crab wrote:

The Destroyer 4 wrote:

Wait how about the old colonial European countries that have islands and stuff around the world. IS the united states in the middle east? Theirs a lot of aspects that need to be looked at.
      I mean, the us has some pretty nice military bases overseas
      Truuuuueeee!

U.S.A U.S.A U.S.A