Research queued for Security Council Members

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Research queued for Security Council Members

1. Include research as something that can be queued. While waiting for resources to accumulate players often want to start new research when the resources are available. Now, they have to eliminate everything in the queue and wait for the resources, otherwise, the items in the queue will take those resources when player is away from keyboard.
    • i asked for zhis a long time ago . and its a reason i dont have security counxil anymore. build queue uaes uo all your resources so you can research. it makes build queue a pain in the ass. you can basically onl use it short term like iver night with a limit si you kniw you have the resources ince the research slot ia free again.

search the forum I made lots of improvment request to security council features. they might be implemented after Malawi lamguage support.
      @Dorado If you Close the Forum and move everything to Discord you will lose my Feedback for sure.
    • kurtvonstein wrote:

i asked for zhis a long time ago . and its a reason i dont have security counxil anymore. build queue uaes uo all your resources so you can research. it makes build queue a pain in the ass. you can basically onl use it short term like iver night with a limit si you kniw you have the resources ince the research slot ia free again.

search the forum I made lots of improvment request to security council features. they might be implemented after Malawi lamguage support.
      They're actually working on Latin language support first, since appealing to the dead language speakers is of utmost importance.
      "War does not determine who is right; only who is left."

Always strive to be better
      Don't try and be the best
      A better world is always within out fingertips
      But Utopia just causes more stress.