Examples of Noobs/Trash Players Getting what they Deserve

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Examples of Noobs/Trash Players Getting what they Deserve

Hi everyone, just wondering if you have seen an example of noobs or s**tty players getting a 'taste of their own medicine' ingame? it can be from any game, past or present.

For example, I was in a flashpoint game where Italy rushed France on day 1, and in turn got rushed by Coratia a day later.

does anyone have anything else like this?
      "El experto en todos fue una vez un bêginara"

"You didn't see me sneak under the door" :evil: :evil:
    • Flat Stanley wrote:

Hi everyone, just wondering if you have seen an example of noobs or s**tty players getting a 'taste of their own medicine' ingame? it can be from any game, past or present.

For example, I was in a flashpoint game where Italy rushed France on day 1, and in turn got rushed by Coratia a day later.

does anyone have anything else like this?
      Oh god i f***ing love talking about this.

The story may be long, so sit down and grab a popcorn.

I may have talked a lot of times about my experience in game 6008370, but now i will talk about it, so cry about it.

Well, let's start.

At Day 43, i see some strange moves of Ethiopia, the most trusted ally that i've ever seen in my life, he was moving his ballistic missile launchers towards my lines, and i thought:

What could possibly go so wrong? Maybe he is just acting kind and defending my territory!
      That's what i thought until i woke up, it was day 47 when Ethiopia in a surprising act, left the coalition and annihilated all of my cities with ICBM nuclear missile attacks.

When i needed my allies the most, they didn't help me, they were scared to get nuked just like me, so i had to go towards a 1V1 against Ethiopia.

All of my buildings were ruined, and my resource production falled drastically.

So, i decided to immeadiately act, using my last stacked unit to take over his territory and disarm him for once.

At day 48, i start investigating his territory with drones, and i see that his ballistic missile launchers were still at my lines, so i immeadiately used cruise missiles at them, annihilating them for once, but then i see his 36.56% Efficiency stack of 21 level 1 units.

I started moving my powerful stack of Recons combined with Motorized Infantries, so i hunted down his troop until i circulated him.

Then, he again uses his ICBM, attacking my main cruise missile production city, and now i had only 12 missiles to be used, and again, using my drone, i annihilated his last ICBM launcher. Capturar.JPG
      After this incident, my Recon division started conquering his territories, and he was moving his slow stack to my capital, but then i stopped his way with my other Infantry division, and a battle began.

It was the most intense moment of my life, not that i was addicted to the game, but i was very anxious and i couldn't believe that my most trusted ally did this to me.

I destroyed his division and lost 1 Recon, but at what cost?

This was not a victory to me, it was just heart breaking that someone has the capability of doing this.
      Capturar.JPG

It's just very sad and awful to get black mailed emotionally by someone who you trust, it's probably the worst feeling that a human can feel.
      Capturar.JPG
      National Guards Should Not Be Underestimated 8)

The post was edited 1 time, last by KoopKoopyGuy ().

• youknow the words: keer your enemies close and your friends closer?
      its the internet. trust no one.

i remeber playing on old hot seat game called ‚big sea‘ with my aunt. i got the message that she moved troops towards my castle and she said: ups i havemissclicked. next turn she attacked me. that was manymany years ago. buti still remember…
      @Dorado If you Close the Forum and move everything to Discord you will lose my Feedback for sure.
    • kurtvonstein wrote:

youknow the words: keer your enemies close and your friends closer?
      its the internet. trust no one.

i remeber playing on old hot seat game called ‚big sea‘ with my aunt. i got the message that she moved troops towards my castle and she said: ups i havemissclicked. next turn she attacked me. that was manymany years ago. buti still remember…
      I learned that in the hard way.
    • Flat Stanley wrote:

@KoopKoopyGuy there's just some people that will "be your freind, until the end"
      Well, at least his territory was worth it, it was full of level 5 industries, i repaired them all and now my resource production just boosted up much more than never and i conquered all of his territory.
      Capturar.JPG

Im now investing in Elite Strike Fighters and Ballistic missiles to guarantee more protection against other units, but currently im having some problems against exterior rogues.

Since the entire server is inactive nothing new on the news happened but just things like: Rogue State has dominated city B and C.

Probably some mods are going to shut it down sooner or later.

(But please let me reach 1# place ;( )
    • kurtvonstein wrote:

lol. you should consider building other units if inaurgents trouble you.
      I did that.

It's kinda hard to deal with insurgents when you are the unique one active in the game.
      Capturar.JPGJust take a look at this, they even have their own empire!

• KoopKoopyGuy wrote:

kurtvonstein wrote:

I did that.
      It's kinda hard to deal with insurgents when you are the unique one active in the game.
      A 4 whole Insurgent Empire...Oh the Horror!! lol.

1 EAA patrol strike would smash 3 of them at once. If you think this is hard to beat some serious issues.
      "And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him "

aka ...The killer formerly known as BuckeyeChamp
    • The Pale Rider wrote:

KoopKoopyGuy wrote:

kurtvonstein wrote:

I did that.It's kinda hard to deal with insurgents when you are the unique one active in the game.
      A 4 whole Insurgent Empire...Oh the Horror!! lol.
      1 EAA patrol strike would smash 3 of them at once. If you think this is hard to beat some serious issues.
      ..That was a sarcasm.
      Capturar.JPG

• kurtvonstein wrote:

its hard to imagine s situation ehere they get so out of control.
      I've seen this a couple of times, so no need to imagine.
      It happens when people recklessly abandon freshly occupied cities, then quit the game to leave large smoking territories behind. The insurgent cities then spawn new units every few days, and start expanding.
      Commander Zozo001 :thumbsup:
      humble player
    • I wish Zombies were smarter or would tend to form hordes. Or anything.

My recent game Pakistan (technically my enemy, not formally) invaded Russia. Got hit by the classic "all units in one stack, move to enemy capital, log out".
      Somehow didn't kill that stack and lost his capital.

Me and my coalition partner spent a few thousand cash for some corruption spies. It was/is Zombie galore, the entire middle east and the Russian cities he conquered went up in purple flames. But that's it.
      The Zombies can't even break through the AI Romania that has been producing units since day 2. Now Japan is just mopping up Pakistan without much resistance.

It is so sad. We took out Pakistan but it doesnt even feel like the hives are actually spawning 6-10 like the wiki says.
      They just stand around. One here, one there.
    • Zozo001 wrote:

kurtvonstein wrote:

I've seen this a couple of times, so no need to imagine.It happens when people recklessly abandon freshly occupied cities, then quit the game to leave large smoking territories behind. The insurgent cities then spawn new units every few days, and start expanding.
      I was in a WW3 game where it happened. The top coalition started getting took down. When they all realized we were gonna take them down the leading coalition all quit. The insurgents started taking over. Most all of Europe. Can the insurgents win the game? If they can they almost did win this game.
      "Retreat hell! We're not retreating ..we're just advancing in a different direction." General Oliver Smith USMC
    • KoopKoopyGuy wrote:

The Pale Rider wrote:

KoopKoopyGuy wrote:

kurtvonstein wrote:

I did that.It's kinda hard to deal with insurgents when you are the unique one active in the game.Capturar.JPGJust take a look at this, they even have their own empire!
      A 4 whole Insurgent Empire...Oh the Horror!! lol.1 EAA patrol strike would smash 3 of them at once. If you think this is hard to beat some serious issues.
      ..That was a sarcasm.Capturar.JPG
      Funny how it's Iraq/Iran that are taken over by insurgents.

ANyway, high lvl SF/SSF should be able to make quick work of them.
      "El experto en todos fue una vez un bêginara"

"You didn't see me sneak under the door" :evil: :evil:
    • bobqz wrote:

Zozo001 wrote:

kurtvonstein wrote:

I've seen this a couple of times, so no need to imagine.It happens when people recklessly abandon freshly occupied cities, then quit the game to leave large smoking territories behind. The insurgent cities then spawn new units every few days, and start expanding.
      I was in a WW3 game where it happened. The top coalition started getting took down. When they all realized we were gonna take them down the leading coalition all quit. The insurgents started taking over. Most all of Europe. Can the insurgents win the game? If they can they almost did win this game.
      Yes, they can win.