Cruiser fleet vs Wolfpack

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Subs are they most ineffective naval asset.

1. HP Cut in half in shallow waters.

2. Stealth over rated. Only benefit would be a boot and scoot attack; but can be picked up by corvettes; dest; officers; nap; nav chopper. So unless someone silly enough to be cruising high seas with a lone frig or cruiser; subs are going to get sunk.

I used to make 1 - 2 Ball miss subs just to launch BMs at range; but Elite Bombers have made that strategy obsolete.
      "And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him "

aka ...The killer formerly known as BuckeyeChamp
    • The Pale Rider wrote:

Subs are they most ineffective naval asset.

1. HP Cut in half in shallow waters.

2. Stealth over rated. Only benefit would be a boot and scoot attack; but can be picked up by corvettes; dest; officers; nap; nav chopper. So unless someone silly enough to be cruising high seas with a lone frig or cruiser; subs are going to get sunk.

I used to make 1 - 2 Ball miss subs just to launch BMs at range; but Elite Bombers have made that strategy obsolete.
      agreed, i usually use 2 destroyer + 2 frig in each navy stack (along with nb for patrol) subs are no match for this
      "El experto en todos fue una vez un bêginara"

"You didn't see me sneak under the door" :evil: :evil: