What happened to Germanico?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• when the community is small, BigG is frequently interact with community directly through forum. sharing their idea and view point, explaining some features that can not be learn from our side.

seems like since the player base grow higher, the team grow along with us. the interaction shifted to CM and other, less on BigG.
      eventually, no more.

since i see a few people that left the team will lost their role, lead me to believed that he still have position as the dev in the team since he still have the role in forum and discord
      This post was made by Leader of the Church of ROAD
    • Hello, Germanico is still CEO at the company, but throughout the Covid i've heard less of him since he returned to Germany.

I don't know exactly what are his current whereabouts, but trusting his eye-watering photos of beautiful places where he sails, i'd say he at least took a sabbatic holiday to do long trips on his ship.

So, he's alive and well, and if he isn't right there to smack your face, it's because he trusts his well-made team :p
      Running an online alliance is pretty much like running a small company, except you need to find other way than money to keep your employees productive. May they play or work, they are humans.
    • Good to hear that this enterprise has enough success so that the team beyond can benefit as well.

Nevertheless whi us next in line? who can we bother with our nerdy expert knowledge and change request? Yak is nice but he is more of a politician.

We demand someone that goes into dialog
      and can move something.

Or do I have to use discord? or tik tok or some other fancy social media?
      @Dorado If you Close the Forum and move everything to Discord you will lose my Feedback for sure.
    • kurtvonstein wrote:

Good to hear that this enterprise has enough success so that the team beyond can benefit as well.

Nevertheless whi us next in line? who can we bother with our nerdy expert knowledge and change request? Yak is nice but he is more of a politician.

We demand someone that goes into dialog
      and can move something.

Or do I have to use discord? or tik tok or some other fancy social media?
      They use Google Hangouts, alongside WeChat
      "War does not determine who is right; only who is left."

Always strive to be better
      Don't try and be the best
      A better world is always within out fingertips
      But Utopia just causes more stress.