Best Game You've Ever Had

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Best Game You've Ever Had

Alr lets be honest. We've all had that game where we went godmode. Wanted to know how all of yours went.

For me we had a game going 60 or so days and we had a war going against the top dogs. I was USA surprisingly and my allies were Mexico and Cuba. Can't remember all the details but we came back to win after their navy decimated most of our cities. Even if Mexico kept calling off our attacks we still won the game and it was rather incredible. Classic 3v5 Alliance v Alliance Pub game right there haha, turns out the other alliance was [MED].

Anyhow what about the rest of you?

What game did you go godmode? :D
    • Not quite the best, but a very memorable one recently.

I was South Africa, with my buddies forming what we thought was a strong African coalition. We got betrayed by a would-be coalition applicant from Saudi, who proceed to nuke our key cities (after he got angry for having to wait an extra day to have a slot open for him to join). On top of that we got run over by two more coalitions coming in from the other two directions (America and Europe), as well.
      So my buddies quit, discouraged, and my homeland got taken away. Nevertheless, with my retreating troops I managed to beat Saudi (who was a shit player), and eventually occupied all of its territories plus a huge chunk of Asia. After a prolonged fight, all but one opponents left the game (probably gotten bored after not getting close to a victory in the long slog), while a sole remaining coalition partner playing Australia who kept supporting me in Asia.
      On Day75 I finished 2nd place with 1117 VP.

So one of the most intriguing wars in my practice, with sweet revenge to boot, even if not really a godmode play.
      Commander Zozo001 :thumbsup:
      humble player

The post was edited 1 time, last by Zozo001 ().

• The first thing that comes to mind is when i took on a full rising tides coalition by myself.

so it was day 35ish and i was playing California republic and had taken most of the upper Americas and was marching south. I had a good number of destroyers out in the sea along with some corvette buoys and i saw some Chinese ships heading my way, i thought they were going to the southern nations but they land at Columbia which i had occupied and 4 others had small grabs (cant remember the countries, all where in the same coalition) i flanked there main attack with marines and just whittled down there main force with asf and helo gunships, after that i landed and took out most of se asia and china, so yeah dont attack with 20 motorized infantry.
      I may or may not exist
    • Hard to pick when play god mode all the time ;)

But most memorable was a rising tide solo win in a highly contested map. Played as Australia and had taken most of asia including the 3 victory sites.

Europe was dominated by France/Russia/Norway and France / Russia had good stats/records; Norway was new but active and learning. Americas dominated by S. America coal (brazil/Peru/arg) so basically just Mideast and Africa left.

Early in game obvious Brazil was a golder and tried to scrap with euro coal but failed in naval battles; they made peace. During this time building up; working diplomacy with Russia. He tries to sell me on going 2 man for a win so i play along but see hes already cut deals with 2 other countries (U K and Yugo so basically a 5 man coal 3 man max).

About day 30 - 35 S America tries naval attacks and i fended them off for a week (sunk like 20 ships including 2 aircraft carriers; elite subs the best money could buy) and maybe 50 transports and they just kept coming from both directions. ( brazil capitol to Aussie about same either direction). After like 7 days chatting with these guys and duking it out they gave up as i had no plans to invade s America and get back doored by Russia. NAP is a must for Deep pacific battles as saw them coming every time and they tried everything; looping by Hawaii; down by Antarctica; through Indian ocean.

So heading into Kazakhstan just to clean some space as a buffer from Russia and I'm like 800 pts from solo but not much unconquered land left. Europe heading through Africa and can see France went around victory site saving for Russia and they left for multiple days (obvious the back up plan was for Russia solo win or to hide how close to a coal win like I'm dumb). meanwhile I'm heading to N America to take the Brazils victory site in Dakotas and like 8 hrs before land fall Brail massages me with idea to give me ROW to take the two Americas Vic Sites to end game (which was my plan anyways); as Europe was invading them. He tells me what i expected and Russia was playing both sides trying to get them to attack me.

Took the deal, flew units to both sites but cant remember exactly but brazil messed up and declared war accidently with a plane patrol or something and tipped our hand; Europe goes balls to the walls with 5 countries making b line to Americas victory sites and attacks me in Central asia. Luckily just had to hold them off half a day and ended the game. Game ended when they had smashed through brazil and on a direct path to a few prov from vic site i just took in middle of s america right before midnight to end game.

The End of game troop reveal showed Russia/France / Norway/ Yugo/ uk was full force setting up to blindside me. So besides good battles it was a geo political chess match as Russia thought he was playing me; but I played him first ;) No way I could have beaten all the troops they had. Russia was hiding elite railguns; choppers etc.; others full Navy. Thats what always gets me when people cry they were betrayed in a war game that only 1 team can win. Assume you will be betrayed; play along whatever but pull the trigger on them before they pull it on you.

So in the end out fought and out smarted 2 full/active coalitions for the solo win. Sure they were pissed as they lost at the buzzer. S America was happy as kept most of their stats/VPs.
      "And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him "

aka ...The killer formerly known as BuckeyeChamp

The post was edited 2 times, last by The Pale Rider ().

• The best game I ever had was ummmm... Roblox

(Old CON account.)

(to keep it brief)
      I was playing as Germany I had most of Europe all of the Middle East and the upper half of Africa and the west.
      My coalition partners: Norway, Chad, and 2 others.
      We had a brief (11 days) naval coalition war with the South American Coalition.
      We won the game, and I ended it off with 2000+vp (45 day)

My strategy as Germany was to attack split my forces and attack 2 neighbors at the same time.
      "YES WE CAN!" - Barack Obama
      Mr. Gorbechev, tear down this wall! - Ronald Reagan
      We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do other things. John F. Kennedy
      The only thing we need to fear is fear itself. - Franklin D. Roosevelt

Do not let anyone tell you who you are. - Kamala Harris
    • The Destroyer 4 wrote:

The best game I ever had was ummmm... Roblox

(Old CON account.)

(to keep it brief)
      I was playing as Germany I had most of Europe all of the Middle East and the upper half of Africa and the west.
      My coalition partners: Norway, Chad, and 2 others.
      We had a brief (11 days) naval coalition war with the South American Coalition.
      We won the game, and I ended it off with 2000+vp (45 day)

My strategy as Germany was to attack split my forces and attack 2 neighbors at the same time.
      classic german strategy:-)