By day 5, what are your usual units?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• By day 5, what are your usual units?

Question in the title.

Just wondering: what units do you usually have (or hope to have) by day 5?

For me, it’s 3 ASF, 2 mech ing, 2 destroyer (if playing coastal country), 1 MBT, 2 strikers

What does the community have to say?
      "El experto en todos fue una vez un bêginara"

"You didn't see me sneak under the door" :evil: :evil:
    • Flat Stanley wrote:

Question in the title.

For me, it’s 3 ASF, 2 mech ing, 2 destroyer (if playing coastal country), 1 MBT, 2 strikers

5 NTGS, 10 Motorized, 4 MECHS, 3 Strikers (playing as Brazil) and in case, 6 (actually 3) Special Forces.
      National Guards Should Not Be Underestimated 8)

The post was edited 1 time, last by KoopKoopyGuy ().

• KoopKoopyGuy wrote:

Flat Stanley wrote:

Question in the title.

5 NTGS, 10 Motorized, 4 MECHS, 3 Strikers (playing as Brazil) and in case, 6 Special Forces.
      NTGS? 6 Special forces by day 5? Sir??
    • Me and him probably do something like this:

Day 1-4: research/produce superior units (gunsip, recons, asf, mech inf)
      Day 5-8: use these units to conquer other countrys
      Day 9-12: use the extra resources you get from the other countrys to reserach/produce more units (and higher levels of them too)
      Day 13 and on: repeat this process

• japan samurai wrote:

KoopKoopyGuy wrote:

Flat Stanley wrote:

Question in the title.

5 NTGS, 10 Motorized, 4 MECHS, 3 Strikers (playing as Brazil) and in case, 6 Special Forces.
      Text error, i was tired, sorry.

But that was based on my Israel gameplays, i always win with Israel as i capture their territories and get in 2nd place in only a few days. I sometimes need to rush NGs to survive as the anti-sesmitic arabs just attack me all of a sudden after forming a entire coalition to destroy me.

6 day war, literally.
    • KoopKoopyGuy wrote:

japan samurai wrote:

KoopKoopyGuy wrote:

Flat Stanley wrote:

Question in the title.

But that was based on my Israel gameplays, i always win with Israel as i capture their territories and get in 2nd place in only a few days. I sometimes need to rush NGs to survive as the anti-sesmitic arabs just attack me all of a sudden after forming a entire coalition to destroy me.

6 day war, literally.
      never could win as israel... always seemed to get wiped out by egypt, syria or turky

• Flat Stanley wrote:

KoopKoopyGuy wrote:

japan samurai wrote:

KoopKoopyGuy wrote:

Flat Stanley wrote:

Question in the title.

Text error, i was tired, sorry.But that was based on my Israel gameplays, i always win with Israel as i capture their territories and get in 2nd place in only a few days. I sometimes need to rush NGs to survive as the anti-sesmitic arabs just attack me all of a sudden after forming a entire coalition to destroy me.

6 day war, literally.
      never could win as israel... always seemed to get wiped out by egypt, syria or turky
      The one that i use to have problems the most is Egypt, they are always the leader of the arab coalitions in the games that i join.

Thing is: Search NGs or Artillery as fast as you can, you will need it.
    • A_Talking_Crab wrote:

Flat Stanley wrote:

Question in the title.

about 6-8 mot inf, 3-4 afv, 2 frigates, 2 sf, 1 sam
      Pssst, tell him it was a text error!!
    • KoopKoopyGuy wrote:

japan samurai wrote:

KoopKoopyGuy wrote:

Flat Stanley wrote:

Question in the title.

6 day war, literally.

no but like SPecial Forces by day 6 is abit too extreme.
      And here is how I do things:
      DEPENDING , on when I join the game, i may or may not make ASF day 1

Day :1 get mot inf
      Day 2: get ASF , get Inf officer, get GH
      Day 3: Get ASF get GH
      Day 4: get gunships , get ASF, get Lvl 2 army bases
      Day 5: get TDs, get More ASF
      Day 6: at least have 2 Air strike teams consisting of 2Helus and 2 ASF, inf officers and Tank destroyers.
      Day 7-10, corvettes
      Day 11-13 start sams. Day 15 (if playing russia ) gets NPA
      If my game has no navy threat I don’t bother with navy.

Day 16:
      I have at least 5-6 Units of AsF , Heli stacks or (ASF+ Heli)
      Have at least 3-4 SAMs, making a NPA, has 2-3 corvettes.
    • KoopKoopyGuy wrote:

japan samurai wrote:

KoopKoopyGuy wrote:

Flat Stanley wrote:

Question in the title.

6 day war, literally.

no but like SPecial Forces by day 6 is abit too extreme.
      And here is how I do things:
      DEPENDING , on when I join the game, i may or may not make ASF day 1

Day :1 get mot inf
      Day 2: get ASF , get Inf officer, get GH
      Day 3: Get ASF get GH
      Day 4: get gunships , get ASF, get Lvl 2 army bases
      Day 5: get TDs, get More ASF
      Day 6: at least have 2 Air strike teams consisting of 2Helus and 2 ASF, inf officers and Tank destroyers.
      Day 7-10, corvettes
      Day 11-13 start sams. Day 15 (if playing russia ) gets NPA
      If my game has no navy threat I don’t bother with navy.

Day 16:
      I have at least 5-6 Units of AsF , Heli stacks or (ASF+ Heli)
      Have at least 3-4 SAMs(lvl 2) making a NPA, has 2-3 corvettes.
      5-6 lvl 3 ASF , 8-12 lvl 4 GH, 2-4 Atk choppers, inf lvl 2, NGs lvl 3.

I think i should focus more on navy and not so much on Inf anymore. But needed those inf speedier to outrun enemies that were out of my air support range.
    • Not quite day 5. But end of day 6:

Still have starting units of:

13 mot inf
      2 CRV
      1 artillery
      1 ASF

Plus built:

31 Nat Guards
      1 Corvette
      4 ASF's
      3 EAA's

Total army size: 56.

Just playing European country where can sweep cities quick. 34 cities by day 6. Not much built by way of infrastructure. All resources used towards army that can expand aggressively. Used the market to buy some electronics & rares. No gold used.

The post was edited 1 time, last by xovault ().