Are you excited for Z?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Are you excited for Z?

All right... zombies and hives should be coming back in a week or so.

What are your thoughts? Got a new strategy while you were waiting? Maybe they tweaked the Z map a little, added new country? Personally my favorite part is when you encounter an island full of zombie, like madagascar, and you can just bomb them to oblivion.

Would help if you have naval tho =O
      Bolje dijamant sa manom nego kamenčić bez nje
    • ooh yeah i just realized

Okay so last year I played Japan in z map... zombie horde from china tried to land on my west island but guess they didn't know I had 5 gunship.

Later I got all of eastern china and allies with india and iran, decided time to go south for australia, I was able to get some island in indonesia (who was being attacked by zombies) and turned out australia literally invested all his resources into his navy. I was able to slip in while he was AFK, a relatively easy conquer.

The map ended on day 22 (probably because iran sucked at expanding... uk and cuba were taken over by the Z. India managed to get a big chunk of russia, but then suddenly got pushed back by ukraine. I had 2 mixed stacks of asf/strikers nearby and together we finished off ukraine. By that time I was second in vp to the congo (who managed to grab most of africa) and we all became allies. Game ended on day 22.

We has almost all of Africa, all of Asia, most of Europe... South america hit by zombie attacks (brazil rushed everyone on like day 1)... usa and mexico were trying to send troop to attack us but they weren't in time.

A great game, probably my favorite z game so far, looking forward to them coming out again
      "El experto en todos fue una vez un bêginara"

"You didn't see me sneak under the door" :evil: :evil:
    • Marth wrote:

What are your thoughts? Got a new strategy while you were waiting? Maybe they tweaked the Z map a little, added new country? Personally my favorite part is when you encounter an island full of zombie, like madagascar, and you can just bomb them to oblivion.

Im crazy excited haha, had a ton of fun in the last Z map I played in even if the zombies were a nuisance lol. Looking forward to hopefully seeing some new features and boosting my k/d lol
    • xXWolfXx wrote:

Marth wrote:

Im crazy excited haha, had a ton of fun in the last Z map I played in even if the zombies were a nuisance lol. Looking forward to hopefully seeing some new features and boosting my k/d lol

Marth wrote:

it always seems like during zombie season my k/d ratio goes up

• People get so anxious over the Zombies everytime even tho they are no real threat at all. Even if you let half a continent rot for 10 or more days fending off anyone that tries to "liberate" it, theres nothing challenging.

They just stand around. I dont even know if the hives actually produce 6-10 zombies per day like the wiki says cause they dont form hordes or anything and get beaten by AI stacking troops.

I love Z but im so disappointed by how weak Zombies are.
    • GamePanda wrote:

People get so anxious over the Zombies everytime even tho they are no real threat at all. Even if you let half a continent rot for 10 or more days fending off anyone that tries to "liberate" it, theres nothing challenging.

They just stand around. I dont even know if the hives actually produce 6-10 zombies per day like the wiki says cause they dont form hordes or anything and get beaten by AI stacking troops.

Zombies got mysterious debuff last year... wish they didnt do that, it takes out some of the fun
      Bolje dijamant sa manom nego kamenčić bez nje
    • Marth wrote:

GamePanda wrote:

People get so anxious over the Zombies everytime even tho they are no real threat at all. Even if you let half a continent rot for 10 or more days fending off anyone that tries to "liberate" it, theres nothing challenging.

Zombies got mysterious debuff last year... wish they didnt do that, it takes out some of the fun
      i know i don't like that they did that... we nee more powerful zombies!