Buff for airborne and Eastern GH

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Buff for airborne and Eastern GH

As I’m sure you guys all know, one of the weakest units every according to the
      strength :cost ratio is the airmobile infrantry…
      Not only does the Airmobile infrantry need alot of resources, it also is pretty weak, slow on the ground and well…not a very strong unit, being more like NGs that just sit to hold down positions for long enough so support can come.

and then there is the Eastern gunship Helicopter, the eastern Gunship deserves a boost in actual HP as it makes it almost any other gunship unit except for its early research. Its just like how EU doctrine not only has early research on their SFs, but they also have more HP on them. This also applies to the ASF of The western doctrine. It’ll only be fair to give the Russians/ eastern at least a Earlier research GH and More HP GH.

:thumbsup:
    • the eastern Gunship does have more HP and damages, i don't understand.

(i agree for the airmobile. Awful cost efficiency)
      Running an online alliance is pretty much like running a small company, except you need to find other way than money to keep your employees productive. May they play or work, they are humans.
    • japan samurai wrote:

Not only does the Airmobile infrantry need alot of resources, it also is pretty weak, slow on the ground and well…not a very strong unit, being more like NGs that just sit to hold down positions for long enough so support can come.

and then there is the Eastern gunship Helicopter, the eastern Gunship deserves a boost in actual HP as it makes it almost any other gunship unit except for its early research. Its just like how EU doctrine not only has early research on their SFs, but they also have more HP on them. This also applies to the ASF of The western doctrine. It’ll only be fair to give the Russians/ eastern at least a Earlier research GH and More HP GH.

Fun fact: Airmobile infantry is much worse than NGs.

Try out attacking a maxed level + 6 stacked national guard in a city with your airborne infantry, i dare you.

good luck.

Anyways i agree with these requirements and especially with the airmobile one, it's just awful to use them in Africa or South America, too much vegetation and it has no combat bonus, only penalties, unlike the NGs.
      National Guards Should Not Be Underestimated 8)
    • Opulon wrote:

the eastern Gunship does have more HP and damages, i don't understand.

(i agree for the airmobile. Awful cost efficiency)
      Well…actually if it does I’m not sure at what level it takes over for the firet 2 tiers are pretty much the same. So is the damage! The only difference is when I can unlock the research time.
      GH from the eastern used to have more hp and damage if i remember correctly, st tier 1 it had 18hp, while other doctrines had their GHs at 15hp. I guess they changed things to balance Helis abit more because simply put, helis were worst than SF because of that.
      Or my memory might just be bad and helis didn’t get a change
    • KoopKoopyGuy wrote:

japan samurai wrote:

Try out attacking a maxed level + 6 stacked national guard in a city with your airborne infantry, i dare you.

good luck.

Anyways i agree with these requirements and especially with the airmobile one, it's just awful to use them in Africa or South America, too much vegetation and it has no combat bonus, only penalties, unlike the NGs.
      And whats worse is that at tier 1, you have 1k man vs 550men, and that 1k men cannot even thrash those poorly trained soilders? And have like so little HP? What is that?
    • Starting from level 1, the East GH has 2 more HP (17 vs 15), and +1 soft damage, if i'm not wrong.

They are definitely buffed.
      Running an online alliance is pretty much like running a small company, except you need to find other way than money to keep your employees productive. May they play or work, they are humans.
    • Damn, you are right.

It's strange, because i am more or less... convinced there was a difference.

@kurtvonstein is it me that is crazy, Eastern Gunship always was "on par" ?
    • japan samurai wrote:

KoopKoopyGuy wrote:

japan samurai wrote:

good luck.

And whats worse is that at tier 1, you have 1k man vs 550men, and that 1k men cannot even thrash those poorly trained soilders? And have like so little HP? What is that?
      Exactly, it's such a humiliation, imagine seeing a national guard beating the shit out of airborne infantries without difficulties in the news?
    • KoopKoopyGuy wrote:

japan samurai wrote:

KoopKoopyGuy wrote:

japan samurai wrote:

Fun fact: Airmobile infantry is much worse than NGs.Try out attacking a maxed level + 6 stacked national guard in a city with your airborne infantry, i dare you.

good luck.

Exactly, it's such a humiliation, imagine seeing a national guard beating the shit out of airborne infantries without difficulties in the news?
      i don't get the point, whats wrong with the current stats?
      "El experto en todos fue una vez un bêginara"

"You didn't see me sneak under the door" :evil: :evil:
    • The Airborne infantries don't have any advantage in combat, only penalties unlike the national guards.

Their attack stats lower by 25% in jungles and mountains, making it horrible for continents like Africa or South america.

They don't have any attack advantage in cities and in other territories, only Defense bonus, but their main function is attacking, not defending.

It doesn't make sense.
    • KoopKoopyGuy wrote:

The Airborne infantries don't have any advantage in combat, only penalties unlike the national guards.

Their attack stats lower by 25% in jungles and mountains, making it horrible for continents like Africa or South america.

They don't have any attack advantage in cities and in other territories, only Defense bonus, but their main function is attacking, not defending.

It doesn't make sense.
      That’s what I said
      "El experto en todos fue una vez un bêginara"

"You didn't see me sneak under the door" :evil: :evil:
    • Opulon wrote:

Damn, you are right.

It's strange, because i am more or less... convinced there was a difference.

@kurtvonstein is it me that is crazy, Eastern Gunship always was "on par" ?
      i think they changed it during season 8 update.
      Because I vaguely remeber GHs used to have 15hp, lvl 2s were 18hp, while eastern were 18hp, and the next level was 22hp. Now its all the same including damage.
      Indeed The GH of eastern got nerfed from doing 8 damage at lvl 1 to just 7 damage to soft.
    • Marth wrote:

If you boost eastern gun ship more it would be too overpower?
      since when? Gunships deserve to have more damage and HP because they are more heavily armoured and armed.
      Boosting Eastern gunship is like boosting those ASF of Western, so it makes it a reason for people in a certain doctrine to get that certain unit, in this case the GH in eastern, ASF in Western, and SFs in EU , both gets like damage buff/ more HP and faster research for both, Eastern GHs only get faster research :thumbdown: .
    • KoopKoopyGuy wrote:

Definetly, probably the worst unit in-game.

Idk about that, crv rank lowest on my list, at least with airborne infantry you can conquer territory. Airborne can be useful in a lot of situations that only require it to be level one. For instance say you have sas troops and you want to air assault an enemy city before sending in ng to take the city, Instead you only need 1 airmobile infantry to drop in with the sas to take the city. also airmobile is helpful to annoy and confuse the enemy. To do this yo need only 3 or 4 level one air inf. Drop behind enemy lines in random provinces, provide distractions for real assaults. All this to say, air inf. does need an upgrade but it is still a good unit if you can use it correctly and efficiently.
      "The greatest battles are never won by men but with words"-Me

"Free flies and no work"-ME

"Duty is heavier than a mountain death as light as a feather" Lan from the Wheel of Time