How can tanks and planes be healed ?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• How can tanks and planes be healed ?

Hi! I've been playing WW3 for about two months, both on mobile and on PC, so I'm somewhat of a beginner. After trying several games, I started to understand its mechanics, often the hard way. However, I'm still confused about one aspect and I dare to disturb with a question addressed to the more experienced players: how can tanks and planes be healed ? Usually, I didn't have time to leave them long enough in cities where I built hospitals and where the healing rate was 1HP or 2HP, to see if they heal after a while or not.

Also, I found a trick on the forum, in the beginner's section: it was specified there that, if you leave a division of tanks in front of a port, but do not dock, the healing rate is higher (of course, with the risk of being attacked by an enemy frigate). Does this method really work?

Thanks! :rolleyes:
      "In times of peace, prepare for war." – Niccolò Machiavelli
    • Instead of building hospitalS, build only one in a province (usually a city) with an Airbase. Upgrade that one hospital instead of building more hospitals.

Mix (aka stack) healhy units with the damaged units (in the Hospital province) to produce more HP/hour of total damage reduction (aka healing).

Units' health will be updated hourly.

Units heal anywhere (not just at the center) within the province containing a hospital (and in any city).

PS: A simple Google search would find this info faster for you.

PS: Avoid needing to heal MBTs by not building them. Use a Google search to find threads discussing MBTs and melee combat.

The post was edited 1 time, last by KFGauss ().