Daily Upkeep on Captured Bases

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Daily Upkeep on Captured Bases

So I was selling damaged lvl.1 & 2 bases in occupied cities, as I'm needing a lot of components. When you've conquered a lot, there's dozens of bases that aren't needed.

As I was choosing which ones to sell and which to save in case I annex later, I noticed the Daily Upkeep!
      And I'd never really thought about it, but I couldn't find the info for certain anywhere... Whenever I capture a city and the base is so badly damaged it doesn't even appear on the map, am I still paying full price Daily Upkeep? Am I paying a percentage? Or do I only pay for the ones where I'm actually able to mobilize, AKA Homeland & Annexed cities?

That was my first thought. But then I realized, if I built an Airbase in a city that I have no intention of annexing, paying for that airbase each day would still be logical.

Also, if I annexed a city with a Lvl.4 Airbase and started using it, paying for its upkeep would also be logical, even though I didn't build it.

So what are the rules here!? Lol. Do you pay for every base in every city, no matter what? Or what's the deal? :huh:

Cheers guys :thumbsup:
    • Visaris47 wrote:

So I was selling damaged lvl.1 & 2 bases in occupied cities, as I'm needing a lot of components. When you've conquered a lot, there's dozens of bases that aren't needed.

As I was choosing which ones to sell and which to save in case I annex later, I noticed the Daily Upkeep!
      And I'd never really thought about it, but I couldn't find the info for certain anywhere... Whenever I capture a city and the base is so badly damaged it doesn't even appear on the map, am I still paying full price Daily Upkeep? Am I paying a percentage? Or do I only pay for the ones where I'm actually able to mobilize, AKA Homeland & Annexed cities?

That was my first thought. But then I realized, if I built an Airbase in a city that I have no intention of annexing, paying for that airbase each day would still be logical.

Also, if I annexed a city with a Lvl.4 Airbase and started using it, paying for its upkeep would also be logical, even though I didn't build it.

So what are the rules here!? Lol. Do you pay for every base in every city, no matter what? Or what's the deal? :huh:

Cheers guys :thumbsup:
      On PC if you click on the city, a description box will appear about the buildings. Click the building in the description box and the upkeep information will appear.

And yes, keeping strategic, annexable cities with high level airbases is a good idea that could lead to quick research of effective high level aircraft.