Point Defense sleeping ?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Point Defense sleeping ?

Hello, not sure if this is a bug to signal but I am wondering if I understood Point Defense for AA battery correctly (yes I read the wiki and I played for a few months).

I had in my city a 10 stack of AA dealing 2 missile damage each, so 20 damage per Point Defense. A player started to throw missiles with 16Hp at me, and all of them died even outside the cooldown, just as the Point Defense system should work.

However the next day he threw many missiles again, and this time the Point Defense simply didn't work (AA still stationned INSIDE the city). Have I missed something ? I played a few months ago and I can recall that point defense was taking care of any missile incoming as long as they had enough damage. Could be 50 missile at the same time or 10, wouldn't make a difference. Now im no longer sure and im about to lose a game on that. Is this a glitch due to servers issue or is Point Defense not really working as mentionned on the wiki (I am not speaking about AA envelope on which there is a cooldown).