pécunier

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• If Google Translate is working correctly, you are asking if there's a difference between players who buy gold and players who use SC?

Yes. SC unlocks several premium features like rally points, the build queue, and images in the newspaper, among other things. Gold allows players to speed up research/production, to instantly heal armies, and to perform immediate espionage actions.
      "El experto en todos fue una vez un bêginara"

"You didn't see me sneak under the door" :evil: :evil:
    • Using real life money to buy Security Council, and to buy gold to use in many many ways, is a legitimate way to play the game.

You can play better than others by spending your time, or by spending your money. Both are essentially different ways for people to enjoy and play the game.

Since I really want the game to stay around for a while, I fully support people using money in both manners. I recommend to EVERYONE I group with to get Security Council as it is a standard way to support that development team that provides them with a somewhat steady stream of money. Well at least to those that I actually have conversations with, which is a lot of them.

When allies talk about spending gold on the game, I advise on how to use it to get the biggest bang for their bucks. If people are going to spend money, I prefer that they actually GET something for it.

On the other hand, I've defeated quite a few golders, and fight hard to defeat them when I am up against them. Sometimes I win, sometimes we end up in a draw where someone else wins, and sometimes I get creamed. I am ok with any of the three situations - in all cases I play as hard as I can, and have fun.

The only thing that ever turns me off are those that post garbage in the news. However, the disgusting posting behavior is the issue, not the golding. Trash talk is disgusting whether it's someone gloating for defeating me or someone who is losing.