PATCH NOTES - 2210.05

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• PATCH NOTES - 2210.05

+ + + + UPDATE + + + +

Introducing … Steel Division
      In our last update, we introduced a new scenario known as Squadron Cycle! The aim of this scenario is to provide varied gameplay experiences by changing up the starting units we are used to. So far, we have had a Covert Ops variation, where players started out with a Special Forces unit and a UAV in their capital city.

Thanks to the success of our ‘Covert Ops’ Variation in Squadron Cycle, a new variation is being introduced!

These special games will start you with:
      • Player Nations:
        • Air Superiority Fighter in the capital.
        • Main Battle Tank in the capital.
        • Mechanized Infantry in capital
        • 2 Motorized Infantry in each city.
        • OPTIONAL: CRV in another city besides the capital.
      • AI Nations
        • 2 Motorized Infantry in the capital.
      We hope you are enjoying this new scenario. Stay with us as we have further updates coming to this scenario in the coming months.
      The new Steel Division variation is available NOW!
      Changes:
      • New starting variation introduced to Squadron Cycle: Say hello to the ‘Steel Division’: Main Battle Tank, Mechanized Infantry & Air Superiority Fighter in each capital!
      • Swarm UAV renamed to Loitering Munitions
      • Balance changes for the Elite Attack Aircraft and the Elite Attack Helicopter
      • Victory Points in Antarctica scenario have been updated
      Fixes:
      • Fixed an error that came up when refreshing the game during the tutorial [Mobile]
      • Fixed an issue where a large aircraft stack could not be split when being ferried to an aircraft carrier
      • Fixed the Amphibious Fighting Vehicle not getting any bonuses from the Urban Survival Kit research upgrade
    • EAA change
      soft atk 10/12/15 -> 8/10/12
      hard atk 10/12/15 -> 9/11/13
      fixed wing atk&def 1/2/3 -> 0.5/1/1.5
      heli atk&def 3/4.5/8 -> 1/2/3
      electric cost 750/850/1275 -> 825/935/1400
      comp cost 800/950/1275 -> 800/950/1300
      max unit 10/15/20 -> 5/10/15
      army buff 2/4/8% -> 2/2/2%

change analysis: ASF will be more effective to counter EAA as it losing defense damage. Big late game nerf due to half the amount of unit you can have but the base stats is still strong.

Elite Attack heli change
      hard atk 10/14/19 -> 10/12/15

change analysis: it is a very big nerf, 4 damage losing will make you reconsider how expensive it is. so now the only benefit elite attack heli is the stealth
      This post was made by Leader of the Church of ROAD

The post was edited 2 times, last by playbabe ().

• playbabe wrote:

EAA change
      soft atk 10/12/15 -> 8/10/12
      hard atk 10/12/15 -> 9/11/13
      heli atk&def 3/4.5/8 -> 1/2/3
      electric cost 750/850/1275 -> 825/935/1400
      comp cost 800/950/1275 -> 800/950/1300
      max unit 10/20/30 -> 5/10/15

change analysis: ASF will be more effective to counter EAA as it losing defense damage. Big late game nerf due to half the amount of unit you can have but the base stats is still strong.

Elite Attack heli change
      hard atk 10/14/19 -> 10/12/15

change analysis: it is a very big nerf, 4 damage losing will make you reconsider how expensive it is. so now the only benefit elite attack heli is the stealth
      max unit 10/20/30 -> 5/10/15 was not 30 it was 20 --- 10-15-20
    • EAH nerfed... unbelievable. I get that EAA had to be nerfed because it was broken, but the EAH!!?? Then make it cheaper or extend the build limit from 10 because their huge damage was exactly what made the huge resource investment worth it... but now whats the point? It had huge hard attack, but losing them was a large pain because of their cost... now I don't see any reason to build them. Balancing doesn't have to be always a take, you can add as well, extend the mobilization limit or make it cheaper. You can even make it slower to match the regular attack helicopter speed.

Oh and we are still waiting for the targeting mechanic to be fixed by the way...
    • I dont understand why you guys have to nerf Elite units. Why are they Elite if not better than the others? Only paid customers have those Elite unlocked permanently, what is the advantage we get from this?
      The elite helis is completly ridiculous to nerf... they are already hard to build because costs are so high... It's very very rare to see those units, and now they will just disappear from game.
      There are bugs reported with months and even years that are not being solved.
    • Most of the times, Elite Attack Helicopter is not a unit that you mobilize in the early stage of the game, rather do it mid-game. In the mid-game the number of resources it requires should not look substantial if you expand your territories and so your resource production well. The damage, health points and bonuses they give are still significant. They are stealth, they ignore bunkers and outposts, they also have half the refuel time of the normal Attack Helicopters. The nerf sounds good to me, given the fact that except the damage, they still have a lot of other goodies to provide.
    • Division wrote:

Most of the times, Elite Attack Helicopter is not a unit that you mobilize in the early stage of the game, rather do it mid-game. In the mid-game the number of resources it requires should not look substantial if you expand your territories and so your resource production well. The damage, health points and bonuses they give are still significant. They are stealth, they ignore bunkers and outposts, they also have half the refuel time of the normal Attack Helicopters. The nerf sounds good to me, given the fact that except the damage, they still have a lot of other goodies to provide.
      I disagree, stealth is an important ability, but not what made it worth the cost, it was the damage, because it is very limited, and cost not just resources, but time to make all the airbases and labs to start making them is what makes them beyond expensive, and only 10 can be built... losing them cost you a lot. And they are not easily replacable, the last one takes 1 and half a day to mobilize. And while they ignore bunkers, it really doesn't matter in 90% of the situations, of course its good to have, but not what makes the EAH good, and as one of the others here said, its a season unit, it has ot be better than what you already have in the main game, and its not easy to use them well, unlike the EAA which was a brute force unit, EAH is very fragile just as the base Helicopters if not used carefully, it needs skill.
    • Well, I suppose thats it, why I gonna bother buying another elite unit if the next day youre gonna nerf it?

Not to mention all those lame excuses about the city reduction poop-show; "we are trying to balance a little more the field"; "oh no, we're actually exploring new prospects and see what happens"; "well that wasnt either our goal, we're just doing it to collect data, and this is a complete temporal thing, dont worry guys". Suppose that, as some people mention before, all those where lies to temporary calm the waters until everyone forget about the matter. But I hope no one ever forgets, and that all those "new players" coming to the game learn to see you as how you really are

Btw, I dont get all the Squadron Cycle "success "; most of the games are practically empty by the 20th day, just as much as the normal maps. The good thing about all this is that I gonna earn a lot of free time in the future, God knows I need it
    • TheWorldEnder wrote:

. . . The good thing about all this is that I gonna earn a lot of free time in the future, God knows I need it
      Because you and Genocider are gonna stop bitchin' and moanin' about leaving and actually do it?

For your future reference - I'm disappointed that Dorado is going to lose a customer or two when that happens, but I for one am not going to miss all of the drama queen complaining.

The post was edited 1 time, last by KFGauss ().

• KFGauss wrote:

TheWorldEnder wrote:

. . . The good thing about all this is that I gonna earn a lot of free time in the future, God knows I need it
      Because you and Genocider are gonna stop bitchin' and moanin' about leaving and actually do it?
      For future your reference - I'm disappointed that Dorado is going to lose a customer or two when that happens, but I for one am not going to miss all of the drama queen complaining.
      They problem is that many more players will, especially those who play for years like I am, the game is in a big dive, and to make it worse, there is no idea of fixing it.. new season unit is all they care about, and the shitstorm after that.
    • Vulkrum wrote:

EAH nerfed... unbelievable. I get that EAA had to be nerfed because it was broken, but the EAH!!?? Then make it cheaper or extend the build limit from 10 because their huge damage was exactly what made the huge resource investment worth it... but now whats the point? It had huge hard attack, but losing them was a large pain because of their cost... now I don't see any reason to build them. Balancing doesn't have to be always a take, you can add as well, extend the mobilization limit or make it cheaper. You can even make it slower to match the regular attack helicopter speed.

Oh and we are still waiting for the targeting mechanic to be fixed by the way...
      lol the targeting mechanic
    • TheWorldEnder wrote:

Well, I suppose thats it, why I gonna bother buying another elite unit if the next day youre gonna nerf it?

Not to mention all those lame excuses about the city reduction poop-show; "we are trying to balance a little more the field"; "oh no, we're actually exploring new prospects and see what happens"; "well that wasnt either our goal, we're just doing it to collect data, and this is a complete temporal thing, dont worry guys". Suppose that, as some people mention before, all those where lies to temporary calm the waters until everyone forget about the matter. But I hope no one ever forgets, and that all those "new players" coming to the game learn to see you as how you really are

Btw, I dont get all the Squadron Cycle "success "; most of the games are practically empty by the 20th day, just as much as the normal maps. The good thing about all this is that I gonna earn a lot of free time in the future, God knows I need it
      Took me about 2-3 games to figure out who they are lol. Best advice: don't cash, play free, play fewer games. It can remain enjoyable if you don't take it very seriously.