Market System

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Market System

Hello Commanders! (and devs!!) After playing this game for awhile an idea came to mind, a more in depth market system. There were many moments where I had wished that I could DIRECTLY trade with a coalition ally or another friendly country. There were also a few moments where I wanted to make resource trade in agreement of stopping an invasion.. but since not everyone is online at the same time even I had put in a specific buy order or a specific sell order (ex: 2929 components @ $3) it could have been bought/sold.. sometimes the person im trading with cant even find the order. I feel like making a direct trade system (a system where 2 countries can trade directly to each other) would add even more to the political strategy of the game, hell it could be a VIP perk too
    • KFGauss wrote:

Rhetorical question: Dear OP, did you happen to spend 30 seconds Googling the zillion previous suggestions of pretty much exactly the same ideas before deciding to create this new thread instead of amplifying one of those previous suggestions by adding to its thread?
      you sound like this when you say that
    • Advoy wrote:

Hello Commanders! (and devs!!) After playing this game for awhile an idea came to mind, a more in depth market system. There were many moments where I had wished that I could DIRECTLY trade with a coalition ally or another friendly country. There were also a few moments where I wanted to make resource trade in agreement of stopping an invasion.. but since not everyone is online at the same time even I had put in a specific buy order or a specific sell order (ex: 2929 components @ $3) it could have been bought/sold.. sometimes the person im trading with cant even find the order. I feel like making a direct trade system (a system where 2 countries can trade directly to each other) would add even more to the political strategy of the game, hell it could be a VIP perk too
      Problem with this is that people that have alts or get teammates to just trade all of their countries resources to OP. Can be very unfair if used in the wrong way. Idea is a good one but if there's no way to stop these kind of cheats in that system than I wouldn't support the idea

shrek6satan wrote:

KFGauss wrote:

Rhetorical question: Dear OP, did you happen to spend 30 seconds Googling the zillion previous suggestions of pretty much exactly the same ideas before deciding to create this new thread instead of amplifying one of those previous suggestions by adding to its thread?
      Lets not be rude to others here :thumbup:
    • xXWolfXx wrote:

Advoy wrote:

Problem with this is that people that have alts or get teammates to just trade all of their countries resources to OP. Can be very unfair if used in the wrong way. Idea is a good one but if there's no way to stop these kind of cheats in that system than I wouldn't support the idea

shrek6satan wrote:

KFGauss wrote:

Lets not be rude to others here :thumbup:
      well, alts can still trade with main account, the same way teammembers need to do unesesary and annoying trade offers in the chat (telling what res for which price).
      direct trade would be a good implementation.

i even once ended with a guy in a team which wanted to trade with me with an alternate account that wasnt even on my team. I refused ofc, but still. the current market system doesnt stop that.