what kind of units do you wish to have...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• WednesdayAddams wrote:

awacs are lame... do NOT produce

TheShinwacker wrote:

Not true, they are great for if you are an island nation or a nation with a lot of sea borders. Awacs can provide you with long range intel that a radar can't give you, you can't send your radar out into the middle of the ocean but you can with an Awac. They also are good for finding all the units in AI countries. I use radars if I am a mostly land bordered nation and awacs if sea country. Also you really only need one or two awacs as they can FLY unlike radars which take hours to move from place to place. Saying Awacs are lame is like saying radars are lame, or even like saying national guard is lame(Which if you say national guard is lame then shame on you). Though it seems like the worst in its class the usefulness comes in handy a lot.
      tbh if i even SEE an awac over my homeland imma shoot it down... they have no reason to do it other than to get intel for an attack
      Who the heck needs to fly them over your territory when they have Agents and a 300 Radar range?????
    • For me I would choose a nation with a coastline and definitely NOT an island nation. And for that nation I would (hopefully) have:
      Day 5:
      Couple of Mech Infantry, maybe 4-5
      A MBT or 2
      2-3 strike fighters
      A destroyer

Day 10:
      Lots of Mech Infantry (Around 8)
      4 MBTs
      4 SFs
      2 ASFs
      3 Destroyers
      1-2 Mobile Artillery

Day 20 (I dream biiiiggggg)
      HOPEFULLY 15 Mech Infantry
      HOPEFULLY 8-10 MBTs
      MAYBE 5-8 SFs and 3-5 ASFs and couple of naval
      MAYBE An Aircraft Carrier
      IF I'M LUCKY 5 Destroyers
      MIRACULOUSLY A submarine

Thanks!
    • Hmm...
      Googles meaning of "wish".
      Wish meaning: Feel or express a strong desire or hope for something that cannot or probably will not happen (without the use of gold):
      Okay here we go.
      Infinite amounts of:
      Stealth ASFs, bombers and SFs
      AWACSs
      Mech Inf.
      MLRS
      Frigates, Destroyers and Cruisers
      10 Carriers
      Nukes
      ICBMs
      UAVs
      MBTs
      Airborne
      Special forces
      Marines

*note that all units above are maxed lvls (by day 20 ofc)
      TANKERS
      #StandWithUkraine

"A true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him." G.K. Chesteron
    • TheShinwacker wrote:

WednesdayAddams wrote:

awacs are lame... do NOT produce
      Not true, they are great for if you are an island nation or a nation with a lot of sea borders. Awacs can provide you with long range intel that a radar can't give you, you can't send your radar out into the middle of the ocean but you can with an Awac. They also are good for finding all the units in AI countries. I use radars if I am a mostly land bordered nation and awacs if sea country. Also you really only need one or two awacs as they can FLY unlike radars which take hours to move from place to place. Saying Awacs are lame is like saying radars are lame, or even like saying national guard is lame(Which if you say national guard is lame then shame on you). Though it seems like the worst in its class the usefulness comes in handy a lot.
      mmm... when playing island nations i prefer NPPs: true that the range is lower, but they do see subs (including stealth ones). oh and attack them. besides, one of the good tools vs cruisers.

And AWACS do not detect low ground signals, nor ground stealth. So radars are better on ground, NPPs are better at sea.

yeah, awacs... no...
    • JohnFKennedy wrote:

Hmm...
      Wish meaning: Feel or express a strong desire or hope for something that cannot or probably will not happen (without the use of gold):
      Okay here we go.
      Infinite amounts of:
      AWACSs
      Mech Inf.
      MLRS
      10 Carriers
      Nukes
      ICBMs
      UAVs
      MBTs
      Airborne
      Special forces
      Marines

Where are the National Guard? But I would chose the Stealth ASF, bombers and SFs. My strategies are already airforce based if I had an infinite amount of airforce, i'd be unstoppable. I mean with an airforce you don't need to build any other units other than some support and navy for defense. I am playing a game, Pacific theater, day twelve already a substantial airforce and I have 389 vp and haven't lost a single unit and taken maybe 3000 casualties in all. Air-force is superior.
      "The greatest battles are never won by men but with words"-Me

"Free flies and no work"-ME

"Duty is heavier than a mountain death as light as a feather" Lan from the Wheel of Time

• TheShinwacker wrote:

JohnFKennedy wrote:

Hmm...
      Okay here we go.
      Infinite amounts of:
      AWACSs
      Mech Inf.
      MLRS
      10 Carriers
      Nukes
      ICBMs
      UAVs
      MBTs
      Airborne
      Special forces
      Marines

Where are the National Guard? But I would chose the Stealth ASF, bombers and SFs. My strategies are already airforce based if I had an infinite amount of airforce, i'd be unstoppable. I mean with an airforce you don't need to build any other units other than some support and navy for defense. I am playing a game, Pacific theater, day twelve already a substantial airforce and I have 389 vp and haven't lost a single unit and taken maybe 3000 casualties in all. Air-force is superior.
      Wishful thinking, hmm?

I agree about the point on stealth asf also cuz you don’t need to make too much of them to do the job, so you can save resources
    • WednesdayAddams wrote:

TheShinwacker wrote:

JohnFKennedy wrote:

Hmm...
      Okay here we go.
      Infinite amounts of:
      AWACSs
      Mech Inf.
      MLRS
      10 Carriers
      Nukes
      ICBMs
      UAVs
      MBTs
      Airborne
      Special forces
      Marines

Wishful thinking, hmm?
      I agree about the point on stealth asf also cuz you don’t need to make too much of them to do the job, so you can save resources
      Okay, but what about naval awacs, can you convince me to even PRODUCE them?
    • TheShinwacker wrote:

JohnFKennedy wrote:

Hmm...
      Okay here we go.
      Infinite amounts of:
      AWACSs
      Mech Inf.
      MLRS
      10 Carriers
      Nukes
      ICBMs
      UAVs
      MBTs
      Airborne
      Special forces
      Marines

....Where are the National Guard? ....
      My thinking is that NGs are good normally only because of their cheapness,(correct me if i am wrong) but now in this case there are infinite units, ill choose mech inf because of its greater stats
      TANKERS
      #StandWithUkraine

"A true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him." G.K. Chesteron
    • JohnFKennedy wrote:

TheShinwacker wrote:

JohnFKennedy wrote:

My thinking is that NGs are good normally only because of their cheapness,(correct me if i am wrong) but now in this case there are infinite units, ill choose mech inf because of its greater stats
      But you are forgetting the defense bonuses the NG provide.

"The greatest battles are never won by men but with words"-Me

"Free flies and no work"-ME

"Duty is heavier than a mountain death as light as a feather" Lan from the Wheel of Time

• TheShinwacker wrote:

JohnFKennedy wrote:

TheShinwacker wrote:

JohnFKennedy wrote:

Finally... someone gets it
    • WednesdayAddams wrote:

TheShinwacker wrote:

JohnFKennedy wrote:

TheShinwacker wrote:

JohnFKennedy wrote:

It feels like a lot of people manage to never see the terrain modifiers on unit pages.
    • Blue Tortoise wrote:

WednesdayAddams wrote:

TheShinwacker wrote:

JohnFKennedy wrote:

TheShinwacker wrote:

JohnFKennedy wrote:

It feels like a lot of people manage to never see the terrain modifiers on unit pages.
      Like... they can’t physically see it?

Or they just don’t bother to check it?
    • you got 3 choice
      1- air force
      Strike fighter + 5 or 10 asf + National Guard
      for solo win but you need to be active all day
      2- naval
      corvette + frigate + officer get it first +normal infantry
      Work for island nations
      Ship battle work by range if your ship got more range you won it is all hit and run
      3-land
      Normal infantry + tank destroyers + ASF
      Good if you can't play alot spam what you can mix army of 4 tank destroyers and 6 infantry and attack all area in one go
      Use this and lvl them up only
      After day 20 pick other units to counter units of enemy
      Don't buy5 6 7 type of units and weste resources on low lvl units
      A max lvl tank destroyers is more usefull then some random mix of units and don't kill your troops you need them all alive 1 units less is 1 units more to the future enemy
      Edit
      forget about artillery
      You can use rocket luncher + sam+ ASF +some infantry
      You will have slow start but that the meta and given time like day10 or 15 you can lose vs most player but you will need SC because artillery are hard to use without auto attack button

The post was edited 2 times, last by bloodysong ().