Pinned Questions

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Greetings!

The "questions and answers" forum thread is for all of your game related questions.
      When you have a question, it can either be posted here, or you can make a report about it. But writing your question in here could reward a faster reply. In here, all of your fellow CoN users can reply to you, and help you out. And writing your questions in here will allow others to see it as well, and the reply to your question could help them out as well!

There are no bad questions, but please keep it game related.

Enjoy playing Conflict of Nations!
      Aeblemost
      Community Coordinator
      Conflict Of Nations | Dorado Games
    • Yes - they are planned as next feature update and are actually already being tested on beta servers - albeit early.

Unfortunately It is not like one would expect that we just have to flip a switch and adjust 3 screens to make features from COW or SUP work in CON.
      "Going to war without France is like going hunting without an accordion." Gen. Norman Schwarzkopf
    • Hi,

My experiences may be deceiving me

TDS, I presume they are subject to the same hit point system per hour as the rest of the units.. correct?
      The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants
      - Thomas Jefferson

Underlying most arguments against the free market is a lack of belief in freedom itself.
      - Milton Friedman

Know your enemy and know yourself and you can fight a hundred battles without disaster.
      - Sun Tzu
    • Centinex wrote:

Hi, i cant log in and cant change password too.
      what can i do?
      thanks
      Hi Centinex and welcome to the forums,
      Please send us an email over at support@doradogames.com
      It would be of great help if you can provide us with your email/username.

Thank you.
      Dorado Games
      Conflict Of Nations

"Victory does not always rest with the big guns: but, if we rest in front of them we shall be lost." - Commander Argentius
    • The combat recon vehicle only recon if it alone. If this vehicle in stack with any other unit they have the normal sight. Also if I have 2 or more CRV in stack it dont recon.

If this a feature or a bug? ^^
      „Morgen, ihr Luschen!“ --- „Morgen, Chef!“ (Ausbilder Schmidt alias Holger Müller bei der Arbeit)
    • Seele07 wrote:

The combat recon vehicle only recon if it alone. If this vehicle in stack with any other unit they have the normal sight. Also if I have 2 or more CRV in stack it dont recon.

If this a feature or a bug? ^^

I ahve never, ever. experienced this
      - Give me a lever long enough, and a fulcrum on which to place it, and I shall move the world -
    • 5 per unit type in the stack

so if i put a stack of one normal infantry, a naval infantry, a tank, an artillery and a mobile AA vehicle into a city with hospital lvl 5 heals every unit 6HP (1 base+5 hospital) x 5 types-> 30HP?
      and if i put 5 infantry units into neighbour city with a lvl 5 hosptial it heals 6HP?
      did i understand that correct?

and i have day 25... is that late enough for the hospital fix to grow my cities?
    • From my experience they are really vulnerable at lower levels and especially in cities. I have two divisions of them but they are lvl 5 now and can pretty much hold their own. I mistakenly thought Bishkek was unoccupied so to speed things up for my 11 ID who was moving at a snails pace to take the city I airdropped the 9th in. They got mauled but held out. That was due to having 4 bn in them but I took 50% casualties and I had to call in air support to bale them out.
      Ain't Nothing But A Thing!
    • Tchets wrote:

Hello. How does missile defence mechanic work? How many cruise misslies can the MEADS system shoot down at once? is it wise to use MEADS overlapping?
      I asked a question and didnt really get a good answer or any answer. So from expierence it appears the missile takes damage as it passes through the radar circle of the TDS,Frigate etc.

So no, it wouldnt be wise to stack them, but for some things like ballistic missiles which are harder to shoot down, I may recommend making them over lap. Depends the scenario,
      The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants
      - Thomas Jefferson

Underlying most arguments against the free market is a lack of belief in freedom itself.
      - Milton Friedman

Know your enemy and know yourself and you can fight a hundred battles without disaster.
      - Sun Tzu
    • Tchets wrote:

I wanna go against ai opponent (sweden) who has maxed out cruise missiles (lol detected 10 launchers sofar) and i have maxed missile defence.
      It says cruise missile has 10 hit points and MEADS 13 anti missile. I am currently assuming it can only destroy one missile at a time.
      Befor i start a war with them i wanna know more
      I think it will just kill a missile every thime it passes through.
      - Thomas Jefferson

- Milton Friedman

- Sun Tzu