Pinned Questions

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Yak wrote:

Nubluk wrote:

This means you are in discord and Yak says something like this check out his game id #. I just spawned this map for you guys. Then you hurry and join the map that he made.
      This. We had a quick trial last week with WWZ. Today we are going to do it again but will include a tag so more people are aware about it and can catch it.
      ouuh I need that
      “I hate 4x” -me
    • I have a simple question, not sure if its in here. Read the first 2 pages, don't want to go through 14 pages for a simple yes or no by someone who has experience. When attacking buildings, if someone levels up a building and you set it back 1 level, do they outright lose all the resources put into that upgrade or do they get a portion back depending on where the progress bar made it?
    • Burzerke wrote:

I have a simple question, not sure if its in here. Read the first 2 pages, don't want to go through 14 pages for a simple yes or no by someone who has experience. When attacking buildings, if someone levels up a building and you set it back 1 level, do they outright lose all the resources put into that upgrade or do they get a portion back depending on where the progress bar made it?
      If I understand you, your question needs to be asked in a different way.

Regardless of whatever level a damaged build is or once was, you restore it to its current level's full health by repairing it (or demolishing it and rebuilding it, if that is cheaper or faster).

The building owner has to spend some time and resources to repair the building at it's current level (a level that might be lower than the level the building had before the attack), and after the repair finishes if the building owner wants to raise the repaired building's level, they spend the ordinary time and resources to do that.

When I've checked, the cost of repairing a damaged building has been more than a simple percentage of the level's original cost, but less than the cost of a full-level.

In other words, if a level 1 building's health is 7/10, repairing it might cost 50% of what it took to construct it initially, not 30% of that original cost.
    • Burzerke wrote:

No, let me try to rewrite it. Building starts at level 3, my fleet bombards it to 2. Owner builds back a new level 3, I bombard it back to 2. Does owner lose all the resources for the upgrade.
      I'm guessing your asking if you keep bombarding it will the enemy lose the resources he spent on it after you destroy?

In short the enemy lost it's resources it used to build and/or repair after he issued the build and/or repair command

Hope this helped
    • Zozo001 wrote:

Burzerke wrote:

Does owner lose all the resources for the upgrade.
      Well those resources are the building costs. They are "lost" due to having been spent on upgrading (building),whether or not it is prompted by your bombardment.
      i ask because i have had the same guy literally make a Army Base level 3 6 times in the last few hours in a 4x and he just won't stop making it a level 3 after I drop it to a level 2. I find ot hard to believe the man has burnt 33k money and almost 10k of each other resource just to lose all of that for nothing. But it sounds like he has been losing them based off what you guys are telling me.
    • Burzerke wrote:

I find ot hard to believe the man has burnt 33k money and almost 10k of each other resource just to lose all of that for nothing.
      Well some players do the silliest things.
      He thought it was not for nothing. Perhaps it is worth for him to hold onto that city, and/or to keep your bombers from getting engaged elsewhere. Or just acted impulsively without thinking about the cost, which does also happen all the time for many.
      Commander Zozo001 :thumbsup:
      humble player