Pinned Questions

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• bilder239 wrote:

I have ships...and 12 missiles....but when I click on the missiles to launch, it says that there is nothing there
      I sent you a DM, detailing the process.
      *** The Creator of Zombie Farming ***
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

"Death comes to us all. Shall I deal you in?" - DoD
    • ewac123 wrote:

Jemandanderes wrote:

What if I have no provinces and cities left, but I am in a coalition and this coalition wins? Do I then also get a win beside getting no gold?
      Probably. Although they'd probably kick you out.
      Of course they would, this is just hypothetical, I'm just wondering about it, maybe a dev knows and can answer it.
      a.k.a. jem and and eres
    • Seigaku wrote:

I attacked an Enemy max level Cruiser with 5 of my Naval Patrol aircraft which each one does 12 damage. But i ended up doing 5 damage to the Cruiser. Why?
      I'd blame those bias opinion infantry mortars if I were you.
      *** The Creator of Zombie Farming ***
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

"Death comes to us all. Shall I deal you in?" - DoD
    • Lol DoD.
      Probably because it was a damaged naval recon.
      If you say, "no, it wasn't damaged", the second any plane flies within 50 kilometers of a cruiser it gets attacked by anti air.
      "Le patriotisme, c'est aimer son pays. Le nationalisme, c'est détester celui des autres."-Charles De Gaulle, Leader of Free France in World War 2.
      English: "Patriotism is to love your country. Nationalism is hating that of others."
    • damaged units don't deal less damage, but if you have a stack of multiple units of the same type that is missing more health than the max health of this unit type, you lose one unit. If you are missing more than the max health of to of this units combined, you would lose 2 of them and so on, but if one of the units should die is only checked when they engage into combat, so in other cases it doesn't matter.

But that you only dealt 5 damage, which isn't a multiple of 12, has other reasons:
      Either your planes killed an entire cruiser and dealt 5 remaining damage to the other cruiser
      or all of your planes died and the cruiser has was already missing 5 hp.
      or they killed an entire cruiser which was already damaged so they dealt 5 remaining damage to the other cruiser.
      a.k.a. jem and and eres
    • Jemandanderes wrote:

damaged units don't deal less damage, but if you have a stack of multiple units of the same type that is missing more health than the max health of this unit type, you lose one unit. If you are missing more than the max health of to of this units combined, you would lose 2 of them and so on, but if one of the units should die is only checked when they engage into combat, so in other cases it doesn't matter.

But that you only dealt 5 damage, which isn't a multiple of 12, has other reasons:
      Either your planes killed an entire cruiser and dealt 5 remaining damage to the other cruiser
      or they killed an entire cruiser which was already damaged so they dealt 5 remaining damage to the other cruiser.
      they actually deal less dmg when ...damaged
      I am The Baseline for opinions
    • More detailed version;
      Research ballistic (province or city target) or cruise (troop, battalion, enemy forces target)
      Research and construct a force to launch your missile (ie; missile launcher, cruiser, strike fighter lvl 4 or higher, bomber, etc.
      Produce your desired warhead (doesn't have to match the city you built the launcher)
      Get into range of the target you want to attack (by moving)
      Click missile button in your launcher menu
      Select the missile and type of warheads you want to use
      Watch the world end

this guy be eating nukes, right?
      Im evil. How are you

driving that car :evil:
    • Seigaku wrote:

Well, the wiki needs a serious update since it doesn't say anything about damaged units dealing less damage.

But anyway, they were 5 planes attacking 1 cruiser, even if all of them but 1 got destroyed, (which it didn't, 5 planes did manage to hit it) It would be 12 damage, and it was dealt 5
      you dont need the wiki for this...unit detaisl tells you exactly how much (or how less) damage a units delivers.
      @Dorado If you Close the Forum and move everything to Discord you will lose my Feedback for sure.
    • Jemandanderes wrote:

damaged units don't deal less damage, but if you have a stack of multiple units of the same type that is missing more health than the max health of this unit type, you lose one unit. If you are missing more than the max health of to of this units combined, you would lose 2 of them and so on, but if one of the units should die is only checked when they engage into combat, so in other cases it doesn't matter.

Then it was a bug, because im aware of all these reasons you mentioned, but it wasn't any of those.
    • This is NOT a bug!
      Some planes do more damage to certain armor classes.
      It's likely you used ASF to bomb the cruisers.
      "Le patriotisme, c'est aimer son pays. Le nationalisme, c'est détester celui des autres."-Charles De Gaulle, Leader of Free France in World War 2.
      English: "Patriotism is to love your country. Nationalism is hating that of others."
    • Yes, because as I have already stated I was wrong. It was probably the fact that damaged planes deal less damage and you have killed one cruiser, so you dealt just 5 damage to the other one. And the only way you can see that you have killed one cruiser is by looking into the news paper.
      It doesn't appear in the event log because the only combat related thing there are engaging in combat and having killed an entire stack.
      Also if his cruisers were stacked, you can't tell how many he had or if you there also were other ships, except you have something with the "intelligence" trait (with binoculars as a symbol) in it's (your units) sightrange.
      a.k.a. jem and and eres