What is your favorite map?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• The Pale Rider wrote:

DoD ... I think you would like Blood and oil. Its like old mideast theatre and flashpoint (minus N America) combined. They have a few mini sites (like 100 pts) for resources but not enough to win the game.
      Also some interesting areas of influence in other countries based on real world (Turkey has cities in Libya; China in Africa; Russia in Syria; USA spread out in separate clusters).

Pac Theatre: looks disappointing and they just created a bunch of land locked countries in China. I would have liked to see more of a Pac Rim map focused on Navy.
      I agree, I am currently in one and its kind of like a flashpoint but in Asia, Not as many inactive players though so thats nice. Best country, start as Sumatra, great positioning and can produce a good navy quickly and lots of surrounding Ai countries, already ranked third for most vp's.
      "The greatest battles are never won by men but with words"-Me

"Free flies and no work"-ME

"Duty is heavier than a mountain death as light as a feather" Lan from the Wheel of Time