SPECIAL EVENT: WWZ

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• SPECIAL EVENT: WWZ

WWZ & WWZ 4x

The undead are back taking the world by storm! A special treat in time for the Halloween weekend. Units will haunt your maps for this weekend only, having no gameplay impact and acting purely as visuals.

This weekend-only, the Zombified Map - WWZ returns to put your skills and cooperation prowess to the test.This infectious game mode is guaranteed to be like no other game you've ever played.

Give it a try, but be warned, if you let the horde fester, you are in for a nasty surprise. We want to emphasize, how useful air units are against the undead.

You can find all the information related to this event here. The stories of legend and greatness are birthed in WWZ. Will you secure your spot, and claim your right to the title of Savior?
      Dorado Games
      Conflict Of Nations

• Nice, very limited time though.

I wonder if you can make zombies into your own, like if your soldiers die in 2-5 days they can comeback as a low tier type zombie.
      (I only played this game mode once.)
      "YES WE CAN!" - Barack Obama
      “Like what you do, and then you will do your best.” - Katherine Johnson
      "A man who stands for nothing will fall for anything." - Malcolm X

"I have a dream!" - Martin Luther King JR.
      “It is not the kings and generals that make history but the masses of people.” — Nelson Mandela

• Oh, ok. I played this game mode a while ago. lol
      "YES WE CAN!" - Barack Obama
      “Like what you do, and then you will do your best.” - Katherine Johnson
      "A man who stands for nothing will fall for anything." - Malcolm X

"I have a dream!" - Martin Luther King JR.
      “It is not the kings and generals that make history but the masses of people.” — Nelson Mandela

• CinnamonStick wrote:

Can someone please give me info about undead I’m in a WWZ 4x playing like a normal WW3 4x but wondering what is special abt undead and why they have so much land but haven’t bothered me

I would like some tips on how to prevent and deal with them please
      Build as many stealth bomers as u can and bomb zombies hives.
      TANKERS
      #StandWithUkraine

"A true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him." G.K. Chesteron
    • JohnFKennedy wrote:

CinnamonStick wrote:

Can someone please give me info about undead I’m in a WWZ 4x playing like a normal WW3 4x but wondering what is special abt undead and why they have so much land but haven’t bothered me

I would like some tips on how to prevent and deal with them please
      Build as many stealth bomers as u can and bomb zombies hives.
      ok are normal bombers sufficient early- mid game?
    • Pentabuksus2 wrote:

zombies are hard targets with 0 damage to air units.

So build elite attack aircraft, attack heli, strike fighter, anything else that flies.
      complement it with arty.

If you want to screw your opponents, conquer some far away cities, and let them rebel.
      He'll be forced to deal with the resulting zombie horde.
      thanks for the advice. I’m still wondering how to prevent them from taking hold tho any tips on thst would be much appreciated thanks