Add a new language

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Add a new language

Hi there people!

A game already offers a variety of languages, but I think that list should be expanded.
      So far I've seen several games out of dozens that can offer the Croatian language.

What I want to suggest is adding the Croatian language to the base of languages. There are many players from the Balkan region and it would be fair to play in their mother tongue.
      Also, it would bring more new players to the game.
      I am myself a part of this community for 3 years already. I'd also like to see the game in my mother tongue.

Conflict of Nations would be added to a small list of games providing the Croatian language.

What does the community think of this?
      Bolje dijamant sa manom nego kamenčić bez nje
    • Marth wrote:

Hi there people!

A game already offers a variety of languages, but I think that list should be expanded.
      So far I've seen several games out of dozens that can offer the Croatian language.

What I want to suggest is adding the Croatian language to the base of languages. There are many players from the Balkan region and it would be fair to play in their mother tongue.
      I am myself a part of this community for 3 years already. I'd also like to see the game in my mother tongue.

Conflict of Nations would be added to a small list of games providing the Croatian language.

If you want to add it badly then maybe you can offer dorado to assist them in translating all the icons and buttons as well as descriptions into the Croatian language so that it could be added soon.
    • Good suggestion I think.

Roomi Royale wrote:

Marth wrote:

Hi there people!

If you want to add it badly then maybe you can offer dorado to assist them in translating all the icons and buttons as well as descriptions into the Croatian language so that it could be added soon.
      You should definitely do that
      TANKERS
      #StandWithUkraine

"A true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him." G.K. Chesteron
    • JohnFKennedy wrote:

Good suggestion I think.

Roomi Royale wrote:

Marth wrote:

Hi there people!

You should definitely do that
      Yes, I could definitely help with that.
    • I just like how complains about not having his native language, even though there's like... thousands of players here that don't have their own language

don't think only about your language, how about others.
      download.jpeg
      "YES WE CAN!" - Barack Obama
      Mr. Gorbechev, tear down this wall! - Ronald Reagan
      We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do other things. John F. Kennedy
      The only thing we need to fear is fear itself. - Franklin D. Roosevelt

Do not let anyone tell you who you are. - Kamala Harris
    • On the topic of new languages... it would be insulting, even RACIALLY TRIGGERING, if Dorado did not add the Thai language. I notice that Hungarian )”(Magyar...”etc, is included, but not Thai. Last time I checked Hungary has only 9 million speakers while Thai has about 70 million... seems pretty weird if Dorado was to put it off and would definitely make some players mad about it...

But back to question at hand. Dude, when was the last time I EVEN HEARD about Croatian or its language, huh? If there’s not enough players who want, or care about for that matter, Dorado won’t do it. Maybe that would be a good time to add Thai... and maybe Farsi as well. There are MANY more player who speak those languages. I know players, several player who speak native Thai and would like it to be a language in game... doesn’t dorado care about it? But I really don’t think they have even added a new language in such a long time, so I’m just not sure.
    • Red Snapper wrote:

On the topic of new languages... it would be insulting, even RACIALLY TRIGGERING, if Dorado did not add the Thai language. I notice that Hungarian )”(Magyar...”etc, is included, but not Thai. Last time I checked Hungary has only 9 million speakers while Thai has about 70 million... seems pretty weird if Dorado was to put it off and would definitely make some players mad about it...

But back to question at hand. Dude, when was the last time I EVEN HEARD about Croatian or its language, huh? If there’s not enough players who want, or care about for that matter, Dorado won’t do it. Maybe that would be a good time to add Thai... and maybe Farsi as well. There are MANY more player who speak those languages. I know players, several player who speak native Thai and would like it to be a language in game... doesn’t dorado care about it? But I really don’t think they have even added a new language in such a long time, so I’m just not sure.
      If speakers of those languages want them to be included, they should speak out about it like I did, otherwise nobody will know about it.
    • Marth wrote:

Hi there people!

May talk to them about it later. Can't right now as I've just gotten back home after 3 days and crazy tired haha.

Red Snapper wrote:

On the topic of new languages... it would be insulting, even RACIALLY TRIGGERING, if Dorado did not add the Thai language. I notice that Hungarian )”(Magyar...”etc, is included, but not Thai. Last time I checked Hungary has only 9 million speakers while Thai has about 70 million... seems pretty weird if Dorado was to put it off and would definitely make some players mad about it...

It's not easy for dorado to add new languages whenever they want to otherwise they would've added in all the languages they possible could by now. It takes work an d time translating everything and there's a lot of things they have to do at all times. It's not racially motivated in any way.

The Destroyer 4 wrote:

I just like how complains about not having his native language, even though there's like... thousands of players here that don't have their own language

Like don't think only about your language, how about others.
      download.jpeg

Yeah that doesn't contribute Destroyer, how much times must I tell you not to post things that don't contribute to the topic of the post.
    • xXWolfXx wrote:

Marth wrote:

Hi there people!

May talk to them about it later. Can't right now as I've just gotten back home after 3 days and crazy tired haha.

Red Snapper wrote:

It's not easy for dorado to add new languages whenever they want to otherwise they would've added in all the languages they possible could by now. It takes work an d time translating everything and there's a lot of things they have to do at all times. It's not racially motivated in any way.

The Destroyer 4 wrote:

I just like how complains about not having his native language, even though there's like... thousands of players here that don't have their own language

download.jpeg
      Yeah that doesn't contribute Destroyer, how much times must I tell you not to post things that don't contribute to the topic of the post.
      Welcome back :)
    • Red Snapper wrote:

But I thought they would at least PRIORITIZE languages which are more popular/spoken, then more people can play the game?

@xXWolfXx
      EXCACTLY, SOMEONE GETS IT!!!
      THX YOU!
      You know what I'm gonna follow you now.
      "YES WE CAN!" - Barack Obama
      Mr. Gorbechev, tear down this wall! - Ronald Reagan
      We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do other things. John F. Kennedy
      The only thing we need to fear is fear itself. - Franklin D. Roosevelt

Do not let anyone tell you who you are. - Kamala Harris
    • Marth wrote:

xXWolfXx wrote:

Marth wrote:

Hi there people!

Red Snapper wrote:

The Destroyer 4 wrote:

download.jpeg
      Welcome back :)

Always nice to be back on the forum