Add a new language

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• KoopKoopyGuy wrote:

Many languages are not in the game for many reasons, some are harder to translate and take a lot of time due to it's large alphabets.

We can't expect game creators to add certain languages in 6 minutes, it takes time.
      When did you become Dorado's expert on languages?

Are you contributing anything new to this thread or just making up wild guesses because you're bored?

Have any of the guesses and assumptions anyone posted here after (or before) @xXWolfXx's post contributed anything useful?
    • KoopKoopyGuy wrote:

Many languages are not in the game for many reasons, some are harder to translate and take a lot of time due to it's large alphabets.

We can't expect game creators to add certain languages in 6 minutes, it takes time.
      Did anyone SAY anything about doing it overnight? Of course it’s gonna take time, like everything else about this game.
    • How about the rest of the bulkan countries.

Greek
      Hungarian
      Romanian
      Slovak
      Albania

Or does all these connect with the Croatian language?
      "YES WE CAN!" - Barack Obama
      Mr. Gorbechev, tear down this wall! - Ronald Reagan
      We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do other things. John F. Kennedy
      The only thing we need to fear is fear itself. - Franklin D. Roosevelt

Do not let anyone tell you who you are. - Kamala Harris
    • KFGauss wrote:

Are you contributing anything new to this thread or just making up wild guesses because you're bored?

Have any of the guesses and assumptions anyone posted here after (or before) @xXWolfXx's post contributed anything useful?
      First line: Why did you think that i was trying to be Dorado's expert on languages?? Jeez, Wild guessing? Of course translation of languages to every word that is in CON takes time and this is a very obvious thing.

Second Line: And yes, i answered and contributed a post from @WednesdayAddams right in this thread, i chose a post to contribute to and im not changing it.

Third line: If you are secretly reffering about my "ASSUMPTION", then the answer is right in the first line of my comment, this is not a guess and not an assumption either.

Thank you.
      National Guards Should Not Be Underestimated 8)
    • Red Snapper wrote:

KoopKoopyGuy wrote:

Did anyone SAY anything about doing it overnight?
      I don't understand what you mean't to say with this.
    • Zozo001 wrote:

The Destroyer 4 wrote:

How about the rest of the bulkan countries.

Greek
      Hungarian
      Romanian
      Slovak
      Albania
      3 out of 5 ain't bad, but perchance you may want to check what you're talking about first...
      Where's the rest of my thread at, or you cut that out on purpose.

But seriously are those countries connected to the Croatian language.

• KoopKoopyGuy wrote:

Red Snapper wrote:

KoopKoopyGuy wrote:

Did anyone SAY anything about doing it overnight?
      I don't understand what you mean't to say with this.
      your comment is just being “sassy” and not contributing much to the discussion.
    • Red Snapper wrote:

The Destroyer 4 wrote:

How about the rest of the bulkan countries.

Greek
      Hungarian
      Romanian
      Slovak
      Albania

Or does all these connect with the Croatian language?
      Greece speaks Greek, Hungary speaks hungarian, Transylvania speaks Transylvanian, Romania speaks Romanian, Albania speaks Albanian, etc.
      TRANSYLVANIA IS A COUNTRY! (I know its a gothic town)

I see my mistake thank you... so much...

• Zozo001 wrote:

The Destroyer 4 wrote:

But seriously are those countries connected to the Croatian language.
      1 of the 5 does, loosely (i.e. being in the family of Slav languages). Why does this matter?
      Just asking, this is a learning experience for me.

• KoopKoopyGuy wrote:

KFGauss wrote:

First line: Why did you think that i was trying to be Dorado's expert on languages?? Jeez, Wild guessing? Of course translation of languages to every word that is in CON takes time and this is a very obvious thing.
      Second Line: And yes, i answered and contributed a post from @WednesdayAddams right in this thread, i chose a post to contribute to and im not changing it.

Third line: If you are secretly reffering about my "ASSUMPTION", then the answer is right in the first line of my comment, this is not a guess and not an assumption either.

Thank you.
      Prove to me that you have any actual first hand knowledge that qualifies you to speak authoritatively on this topic when you beat this very dead horse, and I'll apologize profusely.

Until then, very nearly this entire thread is a bunch of egregiously uniformed and boring yapping about a topic so simple that it deserved nothing more than the OP's question and one answer by someone like @xXWolfXx
    • Tifo_14 wrote:

For those of you wondering why Czech is included in the game rather than Croatian, take into account that there are about twice as many people living in Czechia than Croatia.
      If you also add the 4 other countries I specified above you would have a much bigger amount of Croatian speakers.

That’s kinda why I made the suggestion btw
      Bolje dijamant sa manom nego kamenčić bez nje
    • KFGauss wrote:

KoopKoopyGuy wrote:

KFGauss wrote:

First line: Why did you think that i was trying to be Dorado's expert on languages?? Jeez, Wild guessing? Of course translation of languages to every word that is in CON takes time and this is a very obvious thing.Second Line: And yes, i answered and contributed a post from @WednesdayAddams right in this thread, i chose a post to contribute to and im not changing it.

Thank you.
      Prove to me that you have any actual first hand knowledge that qualifies you to speak authoritatively on this topic when you beat this very dead horse, and I'll apologize profusely.
      Until then, very nearly this entire thread is a bunch of egregiously uniformed and boring yapping about a topic so simple that it deserved nothing more than the OP's question and one answer by someone like @xXWolfXx
      You still didn't answer my question.

I calmly post something in a thread trying to participate and get rid of my stress, but then YOU and your smart ass brain have to come here to piss me off just like many of the experient players that acts cool just like you in a desesperate attempt to gain more reputation using codes words instead of already saying what has to be said.

I said something clearly obvious, but for some reason you probably think it's too "smart" and calls it "Dorado's expert on languages."

Many posts here are full of these, exactly, but why do you have to give your attention? Thousands of people join this forum and it's always going to be the same way, are you going to be alive wasting all of your energy telling them what they should do? Definetly not.

Forum meaning:
      a place, meeting, or medium where ideas and views on a particular issue can be exchanged.

This discussion is over.

The post was edited 2 times, last by KoopKoopyGuy ().

• OMG EXCACTLY THX YOU @KoopKoopyGuy

@KFGauss always have come in and correct someone or just be sarcastic, that's why I ignore him half the time. And it's just plain irritating talking or listening to you, I know I'm a 'stupid goofball' in Forum. But he always complaining about the littlelest of fun /stupidity, Grammar, mis-info, and other.

• KoopKoopyGuy wrote:

KFGauss wrote:

KoopKoopyGuy wrote:

KFGauss wrote:

First line: Why did you think that i was trying to be Dorado's expert on languages?? Jeez, Wild guessing? Of course translation of languages to every word that is in CON takes time and this is a very obvious thing.Second Line: And yes, i answered and contributed a post from @WednesdayAddams right in this thread, i chose a post to contribute to and im not changing it.

Thank you.
      Prove to me that you have any actual first hand knowledge that qualifies you to speak authoritatively on this topic when you beat this very dead horse, and I'll apologize profusely.Until then, very nearly this entire thread is a bunch of egregiously uniformed and boring yapping about a topic so simple that it deserved nothing more than the OP's question and one answer by someone like @xXWolfXx
      You still didn't answer my question.

I calmly post something in a thread trying to participate and get rid of my stress, but then YOU and your smart ass brain have to come here to piss me off just like many of the experient players that acts cool just like you in a desesperate attempt to gain more reputation using codes words instead of already saying what has to be said.

I said something clearly obvious, but for some reason you probably think it's too "smart" and calls it "Dorado's expert on languages."

Many posts here are full of these, exactly, but why do you have to give your attention? Thousands of people join this forum and it's always going to be the same way, are you going to be alive wasting all of your energy telling them what they should do? Definetly not.

Forum meaning:
      a place, meeting, or medium where ideas and views on a particular issue can be exchanged.

This discussion is over.

The Destroyer 4 wrote:

OMG EXCACTLY THX YOU @KoopKoopyGuy

@KFGauss always have come in and correct someone or just be sarcastic, that's why I ignore him half the time. And it's just plain irritating talking or listening to you, I know I'm a 'stupid goofball' in Forum. But he always complaining about the littlelest of fun /stupidity, Grammar, mis-info, and other.
      I agree with you both on this.
      @KFGauss does around here is post useless stuff like “Use Google to search for blah blah blah” or “Please refer to this thread for blah blah blah”

If you search up “google” on this forum like 90% of the stuff that comes up is a comment by@'KFGauss' or a reply to a said comment.

If you want to be helpful, try contributing something new to the discussion, instead of your useless “search google” complaints.