Add a new language

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• This thread is biased politically. People said don't speak politics even though in disquise this thread is Nationalist and political.

This thread reminds me of the Nationalist Gibraltar thread.
      "YES WE CAN!" - Barack Obama
      Mr. Gorbechev, tear down this wall! - Ronald Reagan
      We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do other things. John F. Kennedy
      The only thing we need to fear is fear itself. - Franklin D. Roosevelt

Do not let anyone tell you who you are. - Kamala Harris
    • How is this a (Final) warning I'm expressing what I think of this thread.

And how is it my Final how much I had before... 4/7

"stop with the political and nationalism talk."
      This forum system is craaazzzzyyyyy...

Let me fly to Hamburg or Valletta, so that I can go see this game co.

• I'm gonna write me a memoir for the 2 years I was in the CON forum.

Maybe some death poetry

(If I get banned)

Using my other 4 accounts. (Stratergy)

• The Destroyer 4 wrote:

How is this a (Final) warning I'm expressing what I think of this thread.

And how is it my Final how much I had before... 4/7

"stop with the political and nationalism talk."
      This forum system is craaazzzzyyyyy...

Let me fly to Hamburg or Valletta, so that I can go see this game co.

The Destroyer 4 wrote:

I'm gonna write me a memoir for the 2 years I was in the CON forum.

Maybe some death poetry

(If I get banned)

Using my other 4 accounts. (Stratergy)
      OK, just do it before they ban you
    • Marth wrote:

Zemunelo wrote:

Marth wrote:

Zemunelo wrote:

Marth wrote:

WednesdayAddams wrote:

Croatian? But what about Serbian, Macedonia, etc?
      That’s why I made this suggestion. With Croatian you can also cover Serbia, Bosnia, Slovenia and Montenegro as well as Croatia.
      It's actually the opposite of what you stated.With Serbian you cover all those including Croatia as well.We all understand each other but you can't use language of country that has less population to cover all others.For example Slovak and Czech people would mostly understand each other but it would be silly to translate to Slovak with the statement "Czech people understand enough".
      Btw I don't ask for Serbian translation because I would still use English for anything related to IT including games, especially games.
      Just wanted to point out you have wrong approach.

Though I agree you should offer them translation services if you really want/need Croatian language so much.

Just don't forget, native language in the Balkan (ex Yugoslavia) region will attract too many kids to the game.
      I think you have a misunderstanding. Serbia is spoken only in Serbia for the most part, while Croatian is also spoken in the countries I brought up earlier, as well as Vojvodina (Northern Serbia)So if you add up the number... there are more than twice as many Croatian speakers than Serbian speakers.
      And as for attracting people to the game, yes that is what Dorado needs right now.
      As @Zozo stated above, Serbian is major language in the region. Not only in Serbia.And don't be a child, in Vojvodina (Northern Serbia) nobody speaks Croatian.Here's a link to the picture of Vojvodina from Wikipedia with spoken languages :

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Vojvodina_languages2011.png

Maybe Wikipedia is not correct 100% and there are some people who speaks Croatian but it's thousand or two thousand people at most. In Vojvodina there's 2 million people.

If you want to be taken seriously with your language request don't say Croatian is major language in the Balkan region and everybody would benefit from it.
      That is just not true.
      There are double of Serbian, Bulgarian or Greek speakers compared to Croatian.
      Well you are a bunch of bull with your Serb nationalist claims. Bet you don’t live in Serbia or anywhere near there. I have actually visited the above countries and got a glimpse of the languages spoken, and the vast majority of those country’s population speak Croatian.
      Think about it, has there even been anyone who has suggested for the Serbian language to be added, at least in the past year or so? No.

If you really want/need the Serbian language in the game, complain to the mods in a separate thread, instead of trashing this one with your false claims.
      I live in Belgrade (the capital) and have relatives in every part of my country (Serbia). Was in Macedonia, Montenegro, Bosnia (republic of Srpska), Greece, Albania, Bulgaria, Turkey.
      And guess what?
      Nobody is speaking Croatian!

This is not a nationalist claim it is a fact.
      Nationalist claim is what you said.
    • Zemunelo wrote:

This is patently false, as far as the countries mentioned (with the possible exception of the Serbian enclave in Bosnia, where the Serbs may have suppressed other speakers). And if you think your statement is not related to a nationalist claim, then you're deluded.

OFC it is entirely possible that nobody have spoken to you, but that is merely a reflection on yourself, not on the languages for the areas.

But again, this is completely irrelevant to CON.
      Commander Zozo001 :thumbsup:
      humble player

The post was edited 1 time, last by Zozo001 ().

• Zozo001 wrote:

Zemunelo wrote:

This is patently false, as far as the countries mentioned (with the possible exception of the Serbian enclave in Bosnia, where the Serbs may have suppressed other speakers). And if you think your statement is not related to a nationalist claim, then you're deluded.
      OFC it is entirely possible that nobody have spoken to you, but that is merely a reflection on yourself, not on the languages for the areas.

But again, this is completely irrelevant to CON.
      Say again?
      You claim that:
      People from Serbia, Montenegro, Bosnia (Serbian enclave and Muslim population), Northern Macedonia, Albania, Bulgaria, Greece, Turkey, not to mention Romania or Hungary (both present on Balkan region more or less)...
      Are speaking Croatian?
      Just they didn't spoke Croatian to me :thumbsup:

And don't bring that "Serbs have suppress" nationalist bullshiit when teritorie is not ethnically clean. The majority of the people living there are Serbians so naturally they speak, guess what? Serbian. Surprise?
      ---
      I just reacted to silly claims that people from most of mentioned country would benefit if game is translated to Croatian.
      No they don't and it's not anything related to nationalism to say it.

Here's the link to Wikipedia about Balkans:
      en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balkans
      You can read about population and languages that are present there.

Check the language part and you will find that outside of Croatia (4 million people) there is only one country with Croatian language mentioned and that's Bosnia with 15% Cro speakers from total 3,5 million people. And nobody else!
      Balkan region is about 60 million people probably if you include part of Romania and Hungary and their languages.
    • Croatia has a population of 4 million out of approaching world population of 8 Billion (thats aprox 5/100th of 1 pct).

Pretty small base to add a language. For Reference; the 100th most spoken language has > 11 million.
      "And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him "

aka ...The killer formerly known as BuckeyeChamp
    • WednesdayAddams wrote:

Nationalism...
      IKR.

If @xXWolfXx wasn't on my a$s I would say something about but... nope.

He watches all the threads I'm in just to find me on something to ban me so.

• Ok alright, I think it's time to nip it in a bud.

Because at this point, you guys are digging a hole that is infinite right now.

• @smailovic- "you're all bullshit, you're arguing but you didn't ask me because you should have, and here's something to know about it, the speakers here are in doboj and the people in sarajevo don't speak serbian, but we speak bosnian here in sarajevo bosnia, as i said, you all should have asked me first about because I'm the only one who knows"

TKO TE JE PITAO! vic. Hvala na informacijama, iznesite svoje mišljenje ovdje. Mogli ste se sami pozvati ovamo. Ovo nije privatno.

• @smailovic said, "shut the fuck up, fuck no one asked if you just googled the facts you would have found out that we all speak Bosnian in sarajevo so shut up stupid ass Croatian 'gay' virgins that's you"

First of all: we don't speak like that here.

Second of all: If you're gonna talk like that and make crazy accusations of my race, virginity, sexuality, you don't need to be here.

Third of all: Don't be mad you weren't invited here, you're a guest. To save us a lot of time translate what you are about to say. And don't heckle.

Prije svega: mi ovdje tako ne govorimo.Drugo: Ako ćeš tako govoriti i iznositi sulude optužbe na račun moje rase, djevičanstva, seksualnosti, ne moraš biti ovdje.Treće od svega: ne ljuti se što nisi pozvan ovdje, ti si gost. Kako biste nam uštedjeli puno vremena prevedite ono što ćete reći. I nemoj zafrkavati.