Have you been experiencing app and browser glitches on CON on Iphone?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Have you been experiencing app and browser glitches on CON on Iphone?

Hello All,

I have been experiencing a lot of app and browser crashes on my Iphone recently, which I never experienced on my Android. I log into the research tree in a game, the game restarts, try and do the same thing and the game restarts in exactly the same way.

I have noticed that the game restarts the most in the research tree, but it has also happened in cities, messages and diplomacy. Once I tried to send a message to a person in the game and it restart 3 consecutive times and I had to start over that message 3 times (was a long message). Usually I resolve it by clicking something else first, for example if I want to do a research, but the game keeps restarting then I first click on a city, then on research but to be honest it's quite annoying and I haven't seen anyone mentioning it here recently.

I wanted to find and contact support directly, but when I press "support" button on the browser version it shows a 404 Error.

I have started playing from desktop browser more (with no issues), but I do need to use my mobile sometimes and it's quite stressful when someone is attacking you and you want to do something, but the game keeps restarting and pushing you to the beginning. Now of course this is not all the time, but in a day it will happen around 1-2 times