Flight time after new update

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Flight time after new update

I am sure that someone will ask this pretty soon. So, I joined a new game and here u go!
      Helis
      -All kinds and levels of helis have the same flight time.
      -360 min
      Fighters
      -ASF, SF, Stealth ASF and Stealth SF:240 min
      -UAV: 1440 min (1 day)
      Heavies
      -NPA:, Bombers, AWACS and Stealth Bombers: 720 min
      -NAWACS: Infinite? It didnt show the flight time so IDK.
      Seasons:
      -Elite heli: 360 min
      -EAA :240 min
      Officers
      -Rotrary Wing Officer:360 min
      -Fixed wing officers: 720 min
      OPINION: They totally ruined my air force
      TANKERS
      #StandWithUkraine

"A true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him." G.K. Chesteron

The post was edited 2 times, last by JohnFKennedy: Forgot to add officers ().

• JohnFKennedy wrote:

I am sure that someone will ask this pretty soon. So, I joined a new game and here u go!
      Helis
      -All kinds and levels of helis have the same flight time.
      -360 min
      Fighters
      -ASF, SF, Stealth ASF and Stealth SF:240 min
      -UAV: 1440 min (1 day)
      Heavies
      -NPA:, Bombers, AWACS and Stealth Bombers: 720 min
      -NAWACS: Infinite? It didnt show the flight time so IDK.
      Seasons:
      -Elite heli: 360 min
      -EAA :240 min
      OPINION: They totally ruined my air force
      you tought the OP God level NAWACS can run out of fuel? Seems like you are underastimating its infinite power
    • DAMN IT THEY SHOULD HAVE ADDED AIR TANKER TO FUEL MY AIRCARFT FOR LOGER FLIGHT TIME!
      "YES WE CAN!" - Barack Obama
      Mr. Gorbechev, tear down this wall! - Ronald Reagan
      We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do other things. John F. Kennedy
      The only thing we need to fear is fear itself. - Franklin D. Roosevelt

Do not let anyone tell you who you are. - Kamala Harris
    • JohnFKennedy wrote:

Thanks for the info man. It's going to really suck if you leave your planes out for too long and have to land them at a critical point.

Between this and nerfing the EAA (the reason why I purchased security council access for the first time) it really appears that the devs are trying to ruin air combat.

Note to devs. EAA needs a little less nerfing, and this flight time limit is just going to tick people off. Listen to the players and stop this nonsense.

Suggestions for de-nerfing EAA: 6-12-18 max units. Change the level 2 upgrade to day 10 or 11. Change the weight from 8 to 3.
    • Bro for what? The EAa has so much HP it doesn’t make sense it doesn’t absorb damage away from other units it is flying with.
      Having an extra unit like 6 compared to 5 wouldn’t make too much of a difference and having the upgrade to lvl 2 which basically buffs it damage to like god like with its god like hP by day 10 is kinda crap. Its not some miracle weapon just because you spent money on the game?

Btw game nerfed it according to suggestions made by players…so what is it that you want?
    • REVERSE ALL THE NERFS:
      MRLS, Elite Helo, RailgunX2, Zombies, EAA, and UAV Swarm (I mean this HAD to have been severely nerfed before release, right?)
      *** The Creator of Zombie Farming ***
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

"Death comes to us all. Shall I deal you in?" - DoD
    • Dealer of Death wrote:

REVERSE ALL THE NERFS:
      MRLS, Elite Helo, RailgunX2, Zombies, EAA, and UAV Swarm (I mean this HAD to have been severely nerfed before release, right?)
      Don’t you dare forget about the ELITE UGV!!! I mean, that thing was probably some kind of Star Wars combat walker type of vehicle in its infancy…devs and testers alike were quaking in their seats in wide-eyed fear, teeth chattering, and saying to themselves unconvincingly, “It’s ju-stttt a game, just a-aAAHHH game”.
      I am Aeneas, duty-bound and known above high air of heaven by my fame, carrying with me in my ships our gods of hearth and home, saved from the foe. I look for Italy to be my fatherland, and my descent is from all-highest Jove.