Losing Morale

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Losing Morale

Hello everyone. I am in day 33 and I got 1300+ points (1st place) My cities' morales getting lower last couple of days and getting conquered by rogue state. My daily production is also getting decreased. I'm trying to build bunkers but now my sources are not enough. I cannot conquer new cities. How can I win this game? And one more little question :) I have an airplane carrier but my jets cannot land it.
    • sbekov wrote:

...morales getting lower...
      Check the "i" button next to the morale, it will give you info on why u have low morale.

sbekov wrote:

... getting conquered by rogue state...
      leave troops in them after u conquered them until the morale rises above 35%

sbekov wrote:

I have an airplane carrier but my jets cannot land it.
      What planes r u using? Only Helis and Naval Air Superiority Fighters, Naval Strike Fighters and Elite Attack Aircrafts can land on it.
      TANKERS
      #StandWithUkraine

"A true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him." G.K. Chesteron
    • sbekov wrote:

it says number of war:-25, enemy neighbours:-20, caused civilian loses:-7
      Each location has an Unadjusted Target Morale (that you don't see).

The location's morale (that you see) will move toward the location's Adjusted Target Morale.

The subtractions you reported above are subtracted from the Unadjusted Target Morale to create an Adjusted Target Morale.

So, at the place where you looked, the Unadjusted Target Morale is being lowered by 52 to create the Adjusted Target Morale.

If that location's Unadjusted Target Morale is 50, after the adjustments, that location's Adjusted Target Morale is -2.

Your have so many subtractions that your cities' Adjusted Target Morale are lower than their Current Morale.

That is why Morale is dropping in those cities.

To get rid of the subtractions
      • Finish your wars by completely defeating your opponents (capture all provinces & cities)
      • Stop (as soon as you can) using weapons/units that kill civilians for a few days (especially when attacking cities).