Pacific Map is Broken

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Pacific Map is Broken

It's my first run of the Pacific map. It's a small map, but it has 5 members per coalition. I thought that was weird, but went with it and joined a coalition. We had some competition, but now on day 17 we will have completely captured all of the territory on the map. I've never done that before, so it's kinda cool, except for one minor problem. Our coalition has around 2,200 VP's, and we need 3,840 VP's to win the map. Once everything is captured we'll have around 2,400 VP's. I'm building hospitals and begging my coalition members to vote to end the game, but it appears that some of them don't know how. So... Now I'll be logging in every day to play sim city and build hospitals. Wahoo!

So... 2 requests:

1) Please limit the # per coalition to 3 for the Pacific map.
    2) Please let the game end when all the territory is captured.
  • Sim city refrench...

I hate when it has to coming down to playing a make shift city skylines. XD
    "YES WE CAN!" - Barack Obama
    Mr. Gorbechev, tear down this wall! - Ronald Reagan
    We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do other things. John F. Kennedy
    The only thing we need to fear is fear itself. - Franklin D. Roosevelt

Do not let anyone tell you who you are. - Kamala Harris
  • Ripuanewhole wrote:

It's my first run of the Pacific map. It's a small map, but it has 5 members per coalition. I thought that was weird, but went with it and joined a coalition. We had some competition, but now on day 17 we will have completely captured all of the territory on the map. I've never done that before, so it's kinda cool, except for one minor problem. Our coalition has around 2,200 VP's, and we need 3,840 VP's to win the map. Once everything is captured we'll have around 2,400 VP's. I'm building hospitals and begging my coalition members to vote to end the game, but it appears that some of them don't know how. So... Now I'll be logging in every day to play sim city and build hospitals. Wahoo!

So... 2 requests:

1) Please limit the # per coalition to 3 for the Pacific map.
    2) Please let the game end when all the territory is captured.
    Build hospitals?!
    TANKERS
    #StandWithUkraine

"A true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him." G.K. Chesteron
  • They just fixed this for maps going forward since yesterday's patch. All currently going games can't be fixed.

So your options in those games are as follows:

You can choose to retire that map and it will award as normal.

You can wait for the cities to catch up to the win conditions, this will require those without SC to log in daily and move units around the board so they don't become inactive.

You can also submit a bug report and we can determine other action.
    EN Team Lead