World 100 map .Solo victory ,11/12 days .4129vp

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• World 100 map .Solo victory ,11/12 days .4129vp

Wanted to share a game i managed to fight and dominate over 10 real player nonstop wars in 11 days . No Gold,No Security council .Was hard, just traveling this huge map takes days, fighting on top !
      Indonesia ID=6358251
      1.Destroyers 4+Admiral .
      2.Motorized 13+Recon 2 +Officer.
      3.Strike 4+Jetfihter 2+Pilot .
      This were my units total 28 lost 3 , 25 units left .
      I do not believe will manage again in such a short time .
      Files
      • 12 den.png

(924.63 kB, downloaded 53 times, last: )

The post was edited 4 times, last by CandyCzar ().

• The Pale Rider wrote:

Teburu wrote:

Winning in 11 days?
      Classic Rising Tides.
      based on map pic; not rising tides and even if were. he may only have 3 sites; which need 5 to win solo plus more area than he has.
      then its overkill; basically the same thing cuz only vp sites matter

SEA sites + Europe + greenland.

4k in 11 days is basically just rushing vp sites
      I am The Baseline for opinions
    • Teburu wrote:

The Pale Rider wrote:

Teburu wrote:

Winning in 11 days?
      Classic Rising Tides.
      based on map pic; not rising tides and even if were. he may only have 3 sites; which need 5 to win solo plus more area than he has.

overkill has victory sites?
      "And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him "

aka ...The killer formerly known as BuckeyeChamp
    • The Pale Rider wrote:

Teburu wrote:

The Pale Rider wrote:

Teburu wrote:

Winning in 11 days?
      Classic Rising Tides.

overkill has victory sites?
      iirc it has nowadays; never played overkill tho
    • How the F do you have 4k VP with so little land taken? There has to be magical VP depots involved even tho it looks like a regular WW3 map at casual glance
      *** The Creator of Zombie Farming ***
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

"Death comes to us all. Shall I deal you in?" - DoD
    • Teburu wrote:

,,Just,, rushing 8(3700point needed) well defended victory sites and fighting several coalitions of 3 members each . Yea ,,just,, do it than in 11 days alone by yourself .
      Instead to say congratulations or even put one :thumbsup: people talk about ,,cheating,, and ,,just,, .

The post was edited 1 time, last by CandyCzar ().

• Telerik wrote:

,,Just,, rushing 8(3700point needed) well defended victory sites and fighting several coalitions of 3 members each . Yea ,,just,, do it than in 11 days alone by yourself .
      Been there done that, my fastest win ever is 9 days in rising tides. Its a lot less impressive than you make it out to be.

The heavy focus on victors sites already makes overkill and rising tides faster to win, now add into the mix how terrible the average player is and winning in 11 days by capturing VP sites becomes significantly less impressive.

They even nerfed Victory sites from the original 1000VP down to 500VP because people just used them to farm gold in matches lasting like 5-10 days.
    • Well what i will say it's NOT POSSIBLE to get the 1800vp within 12 game days.are you sure you are speaking about game days or real life days? because with that less number of troops that has the perk of occupying territory you won't be even able to control rogue and expand at the same time.its just not possible.if you want people to believe then you gotta put more proofs like your actual game map.
    • Military God wrote:

Well what i will say it's NOT POSSIBLE to get the 1800vp within 12 game days.are you sure you are speaking about game days or real life days? because with that less number of troops that has the perk of occupying territory you won't be even able to control rogue and expand at the same time.its just not possible.if you want people to believe then you gotta put more proofs like your actual game map.
      Read the actual thread;
      it’s not a standard ww3 map but overkill which has vp sites worth 500VP
    • @Telerik. Congrats man. That's impressive for 11 days.

I'm seeing a lot of people claiming you cheated, or that it's impossible and they need more proof, or that it's no big deal and lots of people have done it. One claiming 9 days... Not a lot of congratulations.

Really sad that there are so many negative people on this site.

I may have missed it, but I haven't seen confirmation from you on what map you were using? I've never played any of the VP maps and am thinking that will be my next map. Especially now that I'm seeing it doesn't have to take so long to win. How did you defend VP sites after taking them, while still capturing others?

Also, I'm curious about your unit selection which was rather officer heavy. Why not use regular units and build more of them? Why did you use Destroyers instead of frigates? Seems like you would have been vulnerable to air attacks? Why strikers instead of EAA?
    • Teburu wrote:

Military God wrote:

Well what i will say it's NOT POSSIBLE to get the 1800vp within 12 game days.are you sure you are speaking about game days or real life days? because with that less number of troops that has the perk of occupying territory you won't be even able to control rogue and expand at the same time.its just not possible.if you want people to believe then you gotta put more proofs like your actual game map.
      Read the actual thread;it’s not a standard ww3 map but overkill which has vp sites worth 500VP
      I see.its my bad mate.congratulations
    • I know it's off topic .i am sorry but i joined this community recently and i don't know yet how to create a thread.but is it somehow possible to play a real match with solid players over here.i know many of you want it too because we all are bored by fighting offline players in regular online maps. we make troops with strategies in mind...we put so much time and effort in a map trying to strategize our troops...but in the end is the victory just enough?well it's not for me...but a solid fight is what I will rather want.(late game war is what i am talking about).i think it will be a real fun one.mayb we could manage with discord or something.apologies for putting in the wrong thread again.
    • Military God wrote:

I know it's off topic .i am sorry but i joined this community recently and i don't know yet how to create a thread.but is it somehow possible to play a real match with solid players over here.i know many of you want it too because we all are bored by fighting offline players in regular online maps. we make troops with strategies in mind...we put so much time and effort in a map trying to strategize our troops...but in the end is the victory just enough?well it's not for me...but a solid fight is what I will rather want.(late game war is what i am talking about).i think it will be a real fun one.mayb we could manage with discord or something.apologies for putting in the wrong thread again.
      Follow this link Battle of Active

Read that post and the ones after it.

Add a post to that thread saying you are interested. Some day, MAYBE, a game will get created.

Also, you can ask for players who want to join an ordinary game with you. You use Discord or some other method to coordinate and you all join the same game when Dorado opens one up in the normal game startup process. One person picks a game, then tells the other people that game's ID number, and then you all (try to) join it before it fills up.
    • Military God wrote:

I know it's off topic .i am sorry but i joined this community recently and i don't know yet how to create a thread.but is it somehow possible to play a real match with solid players over here.i know many of you want it too because we all are bored by fighting offline players in regular online maps. we make troops with strategies in mind...we put so much time and effort in a map trying to strategize our troops...but in the end is the victory just enough?well it's not for me...but a solid fight is what I will rather want.(late game war is what i am talking about).i think it will be a real fun one.mayb we could manage with discord or something.apologies for putting in the wrong thread again.
      How to create a thread:
      1. Click “Forum” at the top of the page.
      2. Scroll down to find an appropriate sub forum for your topic. There’s “Suggestions”, “Questions and Answers”, “Bug Reports”, and several others. If you can’t decide which one would be best, do “General Discussion”
      3. Click the sub forum you want to make your post in. At the top right there will be a button that says “Create Thread”. Click that button.
      4. Fill out all applicable sections. There are many features of thread creating, but it explains them when you get there.
      5. Once you have done that, click the “Submit” button. Your thread is now published and can be accessed by the entire community!
      Hope this lil’ guide helps! :thumbup:
      "CoN is a game of 80% skill and 20% luck" - Tifo_14

"I don't get paid enough to do anything" - Germanico

Nothing stops the Tifo :thumbup: