Answering Questions

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Answering Questions

It seems the people who run this forum-board do not care about people’s suggestions very much. Last week I made a post suggesting a possible 5th city for Korea. And 5 days later, still no official response.

From my previous thread, it seems the only thing this forum-board is good for is some side laughs and talking-about-talking-about-the actual subject that doesn’t even help the discussion.

Do people actually take time to look at suggestions from their fellow-players? If not, then I probably regret even joining this forum-board in the first place, as the only thing it does is wastes my time.
  • Singfod wrote:

It seems the people who run this forum-board do not care about people’s suggestions very much. Last week I made a post suggesting a possible 5th city for Korea. And 5 days later, still no official response.

From my previous thread, it seems the only thing this forum-board is good for is some side laughs and talking-about-talking-about-the actual subject that doesn’t even help the discussion.

Do people actually take time to look at suggestions from their fellow-players? If not, then I probably regret even joining this forum-board in the first place, as the only thing it does is wastes my time.
    If you invest a little time into what has already been suggested and discussed, you'll find that a 5th city for the Koreas (in the WW3 and similar maps) is a dead horse that has been beaten many, many times.

When a post that (re)suggests adding a city to the Koreas attracts little or no new attention, that's shouldn't surprise anyone. It's already been asked/suggested and answered plenty of times.

If you do a little research and can't find how some part of the game works you can usually get good answers to thoughtful questions here. That's why I use this forum.

Also the is a CoN Discord "server" channel for making suggestions. I think (I'm don't use that channel) that that Discord channel has more give-and-take exchanges between users and the Dorado folks.
  • Essentially what he said; nobody is gonna bother with yet another suggestion to add a 5th city to korea or really any other topic that’s already been discussed to death; except maybe to point and laugh.

Creating a suggestion also doesn’t entitle you to an official response, especially when nobody is interested in the thread.

Best way to get an official response?
    1. be a beta tester/teacher on discord
    2. create an interesting and elaborate suggestion and pray an offical answers.

Usually an already existing thread with dev answer can be found tho

for koreas having 4 cities and not 5 the dev answer was something along the lines it being fully intentional to provide a challenge.
    I am The Baseline for opinions
  • Yeah, similar threads have popped up multiple times and at some point I guess everyone got tired of answering the same post over and over again. So as others already stated that's probably why you received no response. Devs are busy and don't have time to check every suggestion, especially when they've already been suggested.
  • KFGauss wrote:

Singfod wrote:

If you invest a little time into what has already been suggested and discussed, you'll find that a 5th city for the Koreas (in the WW3 and similar maps) is a dead horse that has been beaten many, many times.
    When a post that (re)suggests adding a city to the Koreas attracts little or no new attention, that's shouldn't surprise anyone. It's already been asked/suggested and answered plenty of times.

If you do a little research and can't find how some part of the game works you can usually get good answers to thoughtful questions here. That's why I use this forum.

Also the is a CoN Discord "server" channel for making suggestions. I think (I'm don't use that channel) that that Discord channel has more give-and-take exchanges between users and the Dorado folks.

xXWolfXx wrote:

Yeah, similar threads have popped up multiple times and at some point I guess everyone got tired of answering the same post over and over again. So as others already stated that's probably why you received no response. Devs are busy and don't have time to check every suggestion, especially when they've already been suggested.
    you say there has been other posts similar to mine on this forum-board?

How can I find these previous posts?
  • Singfod wrote:

xXWolfXx wrote:

Yeah, similar threads have popped up multiple times and at some point I guess everyone got tired of answering the same post over and over again. So as others already stated that's probably why you received no response. Devs are busy and don't have time to check every suggestion, especially when they've already been suggested.
    you say there has been other posts similar to mine on this forum-board?
    How can I find these previous posts?
    Google works just fine.

Use these search terms: site:forum.conflictnations.com korea cities 5
  • KFGauss wrote:

Singfod wrote:

xXWolfXx wrote:

you say there has been other posts similar to mine on this forum-board?How can I find these previous posts?
    Google works just fine.
    Use these search terms: site:forum.conflictnations.com korea cities 5
    I will do that. Thx for the help!
  • Singfod wrote:

KFGauss wrote:

Singfod wrote:

xXWolfXx wrote:

you say there has been other posts similar to mine on this forum-board?How can I find these previous posts?
    Google works just fine.Use these search terms: site:forum.conflictnations.com korea cities 5
    I will do that. Thx for the help!
    Yes, do that.

KFG is tired of seein’ the same damn things over and over again X(
  • I swear the God is @KFGauss keeps meansoning "Google search" I'm gonna burn down the Google HQ.
    "YES WE CAN!" - Barack Obama
    Mr. Gorbechev, tear down this wall! - Ronald Reagan
    We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do other things. John F. Kennedy
    The only thing we need to fear is fear itself. - Franklin D. Roosevelt

Do not let anyone tell you who you are. - Kamala Harris
  • Just because they don't respond to every thread doesn't mean that they do not read them same with Discord, they take a look but aren't going to sit there and respond to every thread as that would be a full-time job and you would complain they aren't doing other things.

They have implemented suggestions that they see a lot of good feedback on and can be implemented at the time.
    EN Team Lead
  • JohnFKennedy wrote:

You know what the devs should do? Reply to tankers! Ahhhhh
    :D
    ... tankers, ... pah, ... give me Giant Mech Robots and have attacks of Giant Kaiju instead of insurgents.
    *** The Creator of Zombie Farming ***
    The KING of CoN News!!!
    The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

"Death comes to us all. Shall I deal you in?" - DoD
  • Dealer of Death wrote:

JohnFKennedy wrote:

... tankers, ... pah, ... give me Giant Mech Robots and have attacks of Giant Kaiju instead of insurgents.
    NO!
    "YES WE CAN!" - Barack Obama
    Mr. Gorbechev, tear down this wall! - Ronald Reagan
    We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do other things. John F. Kennedy
    The only thing we need to fear is fear itself. - Franklin D. Roosevelt

Do not let anyone tell you who you are. - Kamala Harris
  • The Destroyer 4 wrote:

Dealer of Death wrote:

JohnFKennedy wrote:

NO!
    Files
    *** The Creator of Zombie Farming ***
    The KING of CoN News!!!
    The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

"Death comes to us all. Shall I deal you in?" - DoD