Opinion on player stats ?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Opinion on player stats ?

Hi everyone, I've been playing on and off for a small while, recently i've been playing more often, I'd like to get into an alliance but I also know often good stats are an requirement, however I'm not quite sure what to look for in them, would someone minding giving me their opinion about my stats or telling me what to look for in detail, thanks!
    • At first glance k/d and winrate are the most important.
      But frankly context matters a lot more because of the relative ease to farm „good“ stats.

Tho stats don’t matter as much as how well a player fits with the rest of the members in the alliance. I wouldn’t join any that demands „have x stats at least“ because they are simply looking for „good“ players to carry them; 90% of con can simply be taught and most good alliances do exactly that; they teach their players. Also: individual skill matters a lot less in alliance games then it does in publics.
      I am The Baseline for opinions
    • Lets say you have to pick Telerik vs Teburu in your team

Level of player rank Teburu 98 vs Telerik 56
      Captured province per game Teburu 486 vs Telerik 258,5
      Ratio captured\lost province Telerik 6,462 vs Teburu 5,91
      Solo victory game ratio Teburu 23,7% vs Telerik 14,4%
      Coalition victory game ratio Telrik 46,4% vs Teburu 39,8%

Teburu is the better choice .
      We can argue about gold use ,map sizes ,speed of games ,how many good allies in team ,free time ....
      I do not consider units kill ratio as a factor as long game is won .
    • Telerik wrote:

Lets say you have to pick Telerik vs Teburu in your team

Level of player rank Teburu 98 vs Telerik 56
      Captured province per game Teburu 486 vs Telerik 258,5
      Ratio captured\lost province Telerik 6,462 vs Teburu 5,91
      Solo victory game ratio Teburu 23,7% vs Telerik 14,4%
      Coalition victory game ratio Telrik 46,4% vs Teburu 39,8%

Teburu is the better choice .
      We can argue about gold use ,map sizes ,speed of games ,how many good allies in team ,free time ....
      I do not consider units kill ratio as a factor as long game is won .
      Nope - You don't have enough information to choose between those two players unless you're content with a high probability that you've made the wrong choice (flipping a coin would require less invested time (that you'll never get back), and would lead to fewer mistaken assumptions (that often lead to bad outcomes)).

Teb's stats could just as easily have come from him playing/farming a zillion FP & BGUSA games as they could have come from him defeating a bunch of golders in hard-fought battles on other maps.

When you look at the stats, once they get beyond the trivial data that identifies a noob, you simply don't have enough info to reach a conclusion that is significantly better than a coin flip.

And even if someone has noob stats, there's a small but non-zero chance that they are using a throw-away account, or are using a restart account, or ...

No one can stop you from drawing conclusions from stats, but I think I can safely tell you that without more information those conclusions will be built on a foundation of sand.
    • I will explain

Level of player rank Teburu 98 vs Telerik 56 . Shows experience plus potential strong ,long standing friends in CON .
      Captured province per game Teburu 486 vs Telerik 258,5 Shows player enters larger maps and not only mini maps(easily manipulated with friends) .
      Ratio captured\lost province Telerik 6,462 vs Teburu 5,91 Shows this player will fight for every province .
      Solo victory game ratio Teburu 23,7% vs Telerik 14,4% This here is important , ability to fukk everyone ,no mater what .
      Coalition victory game ratio Telrik 46,4% vs Teburu 39,8% Ability to survive and be feared .

What i fear most is solo victories .
      It is like going to the hospital and get blood test analysis ,not every human is same but still .....you get the picture .
    • ,,well, stats is like last thing i will look to.
      first is… actually what the f they are doing in the game.,,

So they tell you you enter the ring today and against you is
      110kg professional fighter
      29 years old
      195 cm tall
      20 victories by KO and 1 loss

But you do not care and will wait to see what he actually is going to do in the ring .....and you are just 14 years old girl . Those are ,,just,, stats and you will look at them in the last second before the impact or after the impact if you lucky to survive .
      Nobody wants to have bad stats ,everyone wants to be a winner if not possible in real life at least in the virtual world .
    • JohnFKennedy wrote:

Oh no I joined a lotta games and then gone to a foreign country- where there was NO WIFI and NO SIGNAL-ARHHH.
      And all my games ended. I lost in all of them.
      My stats are crap forever.
      *** The Creator of Zombie Farming ***
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

"Death comes to us all. Shall I deal you in?" - DoD