New elite season 9 unit- Elite Frigate

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• New elite season 9 unit- Elite Frigate

Firstly…I am dumbfounded. How are we going to counter this thing for land locked nations…or countries that shouldn’t be focusing navy. what is this? Another overly OP unit like the EAA that becomes super provision in killing air units just like how EAA was so OP at killing ground? GG to NPAs if that frigate is going to be overly powered.

Maybe…but then again, will this be the only unit to carry actual helis? So I guess its going to be weak to subs for thats what the heli carrying capability is for right…??

But then isn’t this another pay to win unit? Something that would easily rule the oceans with little research, high capability and deadliness. Another example of the EAA.

looking on the bright sight I am very curious to see the new heli carrying ship capabilities. And of course cool looking new seasonal unit would be really nice to see too.
      Whats y’alls opinions?
    • Teburu wrote:

I mean, not much different to how it currently is for landlocked nations; because regular Frigates also shred aircraft and the only reliable counter to navy is a navy of your own.

But I love how the unit isn’t even released yet and you are already busy complaining
      NPAs can actually shred Frigates if you time the attack, sure you would lose a few NPAs, but they soo much cheaper to produce and one strike is enough to wipe 2-3 Frigates
    • Land nations do not need navy (players must simply build industry away from the sea),because game is broken . No need to enter water as there is nothing .........no points ,no towns ,no resources . I had one 128 map as B..... ,won it in 24 days ,did not need even air units . Armor and anti air ,and non stop advancing( ofcource important is when and where to send your troops).
      Developers should give us reason why waste time and money to enter the seas !
      I can not comment games after day 30 ,maybe after day 30 you need navy units to load inside your nukes .
      Congratulations for the new frigate with landing option .
    • japan samurai wrote:

Firstly…I am dumbfounded. How are we going to counter this thing for land locked nations…or countries that shouldn’t be focusing navy. what is this? Another overly OP unit like the EAA that becomes super provision in killing air units just like how EAA was so OP at killing ground? GG to NPAs if that frigate is going to be overly powered.

Maybe…but then again, will this be the only unit to carry actual helis? So I guess its going to be weak to subs for thats what the heli carrying capability is for right…??

But then isn’t this another pay to win unit? Something that would easily rule the oceans with little research, high capability and deadliness. Another example of the EAA.

looking on the bright sight I am very curious to see the new heli carrying ship capabilities. And of course cool looking new seasonal unit would be really nice to see too.
      Whats y’alls opinions?
      It's not this which GGs the NPAs, it's the latest patrol time update
      TANKERS
      #StandWithUkraine

"A true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him." G.K. Chesteron
    • Telerik wrote:

Land nations do not need navy (players must simply build industry away from the sea),because game is broken . No need to enter water as there is nothing .........no points ,no towns ,no resources . I had one 128 map as B..... ,won it in 24 days ,did not need even air units . Armor and anti air ,and non stop advancing( ofcource important is when and where to send your troops).
      I can not comment games after day 30 ,maybe after day 30 you need navy units to load inside your nukes .
      well to win a world game you generally have to cross water.
      "And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him "

aka ...The killer formerly known as BuckeyeChamp
    • Then again as a nation in Europe, you probably won’t focus too much on navy like Russia, Or whatever. Attk subs become useless without navy support. No air coverage, No deep water (if there is air coverage) Hard countered by an ASW helis
      Frigates also shoot at helis mind you so this become a totally no fly zone for anyone without navy while not for the other dude who is attacking. P.S. MAA has no range and sucks.
    • Telerik wrote:

Land nations do not need navy (players must simply build industry away from the sea),because game is broken . No need to enter water as there is nothing .........no points ,no towns ,no resources . I had one 128 map as B..... ,won it in 24 days ,did not need even air units . Armor and anti air ,and non stop advancing( ofcource important is when and where to send your troops).
      what? WHATTT
      GROUND UNITS MY ASS
      What game mode FP? Ground units and melee? What you’re one lucky dude to not meet any heli spammers son
    • Zozo001 wrote:

playbabe wrote:

land lock players love to brag
      Well, for starters, it is spelled land shielded, not "locked"...
      Landlocked: adjective, (especially of a country) almost or entirely surrounded by land; having no coastline or seaport.
      I am Aeneas, duty-bound and known above high air of heaven by my fame, carrying with me in my ships our gods of hearth and home, saved from the foe. I look for Italy to be my fatherland, and my descent is from all-highest Jove.
    • ok I try the new elite units and you can use 1 only in ea stack
      And it is week vs ship your only option is to range out the enemy because it got more range 75 at lvl 1 but the attack are week so any cruise can destroy you easily
      Destroyers can win too if the player active and it can use 3 helicopter only so it is useless to clean area I may get normal carrier and put 5 helicopter there and that with the price of extra rare metal