Doctrines

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• No-I am not talking about Western, Eastern or EU doctrines here. I am talking about your doctrine on taking down a country. I want everyone of you who read this to type your doctrine (steps) for successfully invading a country. What units do you use, what amount, etc...

I will list out mine now:
      Optional. Use (if I have) Stealth UAVs to scout my enemy
      1. Use AWACSes (about 4-5) and F-22s (depends on enemy air force size) to maintain air superiority.
      2.Set my B-2s to bomb the chosen enemy country's homeland cities and all airfields and cities with air bases) at the same time, with at least 3 targeted per city. (At that time, we are still at peace)
      3. After [2.], my enemies infrastructure is already crippled, leaving him no time to build SAMs.
      4. Start using my F-35s to attack ground and sea assets-Except frigates- I use submarines to kill them.
      5. Repeat [1-4] Notice that strategic bombing still occurs continuously and will not stop until enemy destroyed.
      6. After 4-5 days, when all enemy cities are flattened, I use NGs, or alternatively mot. inf. to conquer.

Please don't comment on others' posts too much as I only want to learn more about others playstyles.
      TANKERS
      #StandWithUkraine

"A true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him." G.K. Chesteron

The post was edited 1 time, last by JohnFKennedy ().

• It's an option.
      But what is your strategy until have bombers, stealth UAV, AWACS?

I think there is some phases in the game:
      I-Survive in first day
      II-In day 2- have a weapon with advantage against others
      III-Begin to have a base of army, air force and navy
      IV-Expand and grow cities
      V-Eliminate the great players/coalitions
      VI-clean the inactives

Normaly, i try to close the games until day 30. My strategy is "save time all time". If you play with me, you never can have ports , airports or barracks level 4. When you have something level 3, you became a target.
      “The dog does not bark out of courage, but out of fear.”
      Chinese Proverb
    • Step 1: find enemy units
      Step 2: kill enemy units
      Step 3: Infantry captures land

repeat until won

If I see someone going heavy on aircraft I might do a funny and get ballistic missiles to yeet some airbases tho.

Also: i think its silly to use bombers do destroy enemy infrastructure in an attempt to prevent them from building sams; because at that point they either already have sams or they dont and it really doesn’t matter.

Most wars are decided pretty fast (like: possibly within the first 24h after declaration) so focussing on destroying infrastructure to prevent building of additional units seems silly to me
      I am The Baseline for opinions
    • Teburu wrote:

Step 1: find enemy units
      Step 2: kill enemy units
      Step 3: Infantry captures land

repeat until won

If I see someone going heavy on aircraft I might do a funny and get ballistic missiles to yeet some airbases tho.

Also: i think its silly to use bombers do destroy enemy infrastructure in an attempt to prevent them from building sams; because at that point they either already have sams or they dont and it really doesn’t matter.

Most wars are decided pretty fast (like: possibly within the first 24h after declaration) so focussing on destroying infrastructure to prevent building of additional units seems silly to me
      Not if hes the top guy: he has like 1000-1200vp in my game. I need to destroy hes homelands
      TANKERS
      #StandWithUkraine

"A true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him." G.K. Chesteron
    • Zozo001 wrote:

JohnFKennedy wrote:

if hes the top guy: he has like 1000-1200vp in my game. I need to destroy hes homelands
      *occupy* his homeland, and become the top guy instead ;-(.
      Also note that if he's become top due to smarts (rather then blind luck), he won't let your bombers fly in.
      The reality is always contrary to your predictions
      TANKERS
      #StandWithUkraine

• Zozo001 wrote:

JohnFKennedy wrote:

[about shooting down bombers]
      Do you mean to say you have not met a good top player yet?
      Hmmm, not as top as you then maybe XD.
      But then they are like Rank 80+ and still noone make SAMs.
      TANKERS
      #StandWithUkraine

• JohnFKennedy wrote:

Zozo001 wrote:

JohnFKennedy wrote:

Hmmm, not as top as you then maybe XD.But then they are like Rank 80+ and still noone make SAMs.
      Well I was not talking about ranks, but referring to your starter comment stating the a ~1000 VP "top player" should be dealt with bombers.
      And ASF kills them just as well (if not better) than SAMs. But I guess you hardly ever see those, either.
      Commander Zozo001 :thumbsup:
      humble player
    • Zozo001 wrote:

JohnFKennedy wrote:

Zozo001 wrote:

JohnFKennedy wrote:

Hmmm, not as top as you then maybe XD.But then they are like Rank 80+ and still noone make SAMs.
      Well I was not talking about ranks, but referring to your starter comment stating the a ~1000 VP "top player" should be dealt with bombers. And ASF kills them just as well (if not better) than SAMs. But I guess you hardly ever see those, either.

JohnFKennedy wrote:

1. Use AWACSes (about 4-5) and F-22s (depends on enemy air force size) to achieve air superiority.

Also I bombed enemies' airfields so
      TANKERS
      #StandWithUkraine

• JohnFKennedy wrote:

Zozo001 wrote:

JohnFKennedy wrote:

Zozo001 wrote:

JohnFKennedy wrote:

Well I was not talking about ranks, but referring to your starter comment stating the a ~1000 VP "top player" should be dealt with bombers. And ASF kills them just as well (if not better) than SAMs. But I guess you hardly ever see those, either.

JohnFKennedy wrote:

1. Use AWACSes (about 4-5) and F-22s (depends on enemy air force size) to achieve air superiority.

Or use stealth commandos in his airfield, btw does anyone else also use SAS or Spetnaz ? :)
    • Charlie71 wrote:

JohnFKennedy wrote:

Zozo001 wrote:

JohnFKennedy wrote:

Zozo001 wrote:

JohnFKennedy wrote:

JohnFKennedy wrote:

Or use stealth commandos in his airfield, btw does anyone else also use SAS or Spetnaz ? :)
      Nah,
      also pls list out STEPs and not commenting on others
      TANKERS
      #StandWithUkraine

• "Therefore, just as water retains no constant shape, so in warfare there are no constant conditions."

"Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.”

If I determine the enemy's disposition of forces while I have no perceptible form, I can concentrate my forces while the enemy is fragmented. The pinnacle of military deployment approaches the formless: if it is formless, then even the deepest spy cannot discern it nor the wise make plans against it.”

- Sun Tzu
      *** The Creator of Zombie Farming ***
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

"Death comes to us all. Shall I deal you in?" - DoD
    • Dealer of Death wrote:

"Therefore, just as water retains no constant shape, so in warfare there are no constant conditions."

"Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.”

If I determine the enemy's disposition of forces while I have no perceptible form, I can concentrate my forces while the enemy is fragmented. The pinnacle of military deployment approaches the formless: if it is formless, then even the deepest spy cannot discern it nor the wise make plans against it.”

- Sun Tzu

Moon Tsu wrote:

Don't quote things that my cousin didn't say!
      TANKERS
      #StandWithUkraine

• JohnFKennedy wrote:

Dealer of Death wrote:

"Therefore, just as water retains no constant shape, so in warfare there are no constant conditions."

- Sun Tzu

Moon Tsu wrote:

Don't quote things that my cousin didn't say!

But those ARE all Sun Tzu!

President of N.O. T.A.N.K.E.R.S.
      (No Obfuscating Tankers And No Kyphotic Ecbolic Recommendations, Society)
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

• JohnFKennedy wrote:

Well he doesnt speak english does he?
      so, ... neither does @575-Kranzegrad but that doesn't stop him from saying cool stuff.
      The KING of CoN News!!!