Production queue / Slotting Research

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Production queue / Slotting Research

Would be great if research could be slotted in the production queue. This allows for the resources to be set aside appropriately as well as planning of research for the future. Do not let that get in the way of making it so we can select something from any slot in the production queue and move it to any place in the queue we want rather than having to click them up and down one at a time which is ludicrous. THAT should precede slotting research. Both would be most excellent.
      "Knowledge comes from experience. Wisdom comes from accepting the knowledge of another."-- WKW
    • wadesterk wrote:

Would be great if research could be slotted in the production queue. This allows for the resources to be set aside appropriately as well as planning of research for the future. Do not let that get in the way of making it so we can select something from any slot in the production queue and move it to any place in the queue we want rather than having to click them up and down one at a time which is ludicrous. THAT should precede slotting research. Both would be most excellent.
      It would be great if people who want to suggest this would notice (Google is your friend) that it has been suggested a zillion times already, and also notice that the assumed/actual reasons why Dorado doesn't do it are clearly explained in those previous conversations.
    • Hydralysk wrote:

KFGauss wrote:

It would be great if people who want to suggest this would notice (Google is your friend) that it has been suggested a zillion times already,
      It would be great if people who keep denying this suggestion would notice that is popular enough to be suggested a zillion times already.You might not like it, but there are a whole bunch who do.
      Read more carefully - I didn't write that I dislike the suggestion - Fuss at someone else.
    • Production queue?

If want put units into production queue research and mobilization. I say YES, bec it's one of my suggestions list. But there research has 2x free slot, and mobilization lines has 1x free slot / PREDIUM ver has 4x free slot.

NEW SYSTEM: Mobilization PREDIUM ver has remove off from mobilization lines, and transfer to research lines, research lines has new 4x slot (or more it) with PREDIUM ver. Mobilization line need new key building for to unlock slots for unit mobilizations (lvl 2 to lvl 5 (1x unlock slot per lvl round). No just units, it's including city buildings too.
      Guns are always loaded.
    • Hydralysk wrote:

KFGauss wrote:

Your petty personal vendetta makes you look weak, not strong.
      And yet you are the one who doesn't dare write what he believes.
      Each time you add to your list of juvenile insults, you look weaker still.

As for why my opinion (and yours) is irrelevant, I think I'll use the result of about 60 seconds of grueling research to let Germanico and Yak explain it to you.
      If anyone has both a fresh opinion about this topic and awareness that the world existed before they rolled out of their bed yesterday, I recommend adding it to the first of those two threads above.
    • What I like best about this topic is that as time goes on, the desire for the feature remains.
      Although KFGauss might not like it, many players want this, and have consistently done so for years.
      Perhaps the deves will not implement it. Perhaps they will.
      Though if players remain silent about their wants as KFGauss desires them to do, the devs would certainly have no incentive to revisit the feature.
    • Hydralysk wrote:

What I like best about this topic is that as time goes on, the desire for the feature remains.
      Although KFGauss might not like it, many players want this, and have consistently done so for years.
      Perhaps the deves will not implement it. Perhaps they will.
      Though if players remain silent about their wants as KFGauss desires them to do, the devs would certainly have no incentive to revisit the feature.
      Here's why you and I rub each other the wrong way.
      A) I respectfully and in a chill manner submit that you appear to like to make up lies.
      B) I point people to the right place to add their voices to a growing list of existing requests, instead of creating a pseudorandom pile of confusion.

Shoo.
    • KFGauss wrote:

Here's why you and I rub each other the wrong way.
      I admit you are good at evading the actual topic under discussion, though somewhat blatant in trying to shut down any conversation that you dislike.

The advantage of having a queue for research in addition to that for production may be good, might be wrong, might even be disastrous for the game.

Writing that a game forum is not the place for players to explore the topic though, doesn't appear to mesh with the purpose of forums in the first place.
    • Because it already contains useful and pertinent information about exactly the topic of queueing research, the first of the two links that I posted is the better place to discuss this topic.

[Sarcasm ON] I obviously recommended finding and adding to that existing thread because I want to shut down discussion of the topic {Sarcasm OFF]

Shoo

The post was edited 2 times, last by KFGauss ().

• xXWolfXx wrote:

KFGauss and Hydralysk, final warning. Don't reply saying the other started or anything please and thank you.

Best for everyone if you both walk away from this one
      I started it, using Jedi mind tricks, ... I was a Sith, but I got better
      *** The Creator of Zombie Farming ***
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

"Death comes to us all. Shall I deal you in?" - DoD
    • KFGauss wrote:

wadesterk wrote:

It would be great if people who want to suggest this would notice (Google is your friend) that it has been suggested a zillion times already, and also notice that the assumed/actual reasons why Dorado doesn't do it are clearly explained in those previous conversations.
      Well, after reading through this, you certainly led by example on that whole "creating unnecessary" business. In the link you so graciously shared, the reasons were indicated but by no means clearly explained. But, hey, you got to flame about a clean forum while cluttering the forum and, as usual, nothing snarks sarcasm ironically like a hypocrite.
      "Knowledge comes from experience. Wisdom comes from accepting the knowledge of another."-- WKW