AA Buff

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• JohnFKennedy wrote:

No... just no. In fact, its the stealth strikers and bombers and asfs and uavs that need buffing.
      You in love with stealth, when they are NOT invinsible.
      You know something we don't UN-LEACH the secrets

Keep on meansoning stealth, I'm gonna burn down Lockheed Martin.

I'm officially a general, yay.
      "YES WE CAN!" - Barack Obama
      Mr. Gorbechev, tear down this wall! - Ronald Reagan
      We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do other things. John F. Kennedy
      The only thing we need to fear is fear itself. - Franklin D. Roosevelt

Do not let anyone tell you who you are. - Kamala Harris
    • The Destroyer 4 wrote:

JohnFKennedy wrote:

No... just no. In fact, its the stealth strikers and bombers and asfs and uavs that need buffing.
      You in love with stealth, when they are NOT invinsible.You know something we don't UN-LEACH the secrets

Keep on meansoning stealth, I'm gonna burn down Lockheed Martin.

I'm officially a general, yay.
      I still gets Northrop Grumman. (Stealth UAV and bombers)
      TANKERS
      #StandWithUkraine

"A true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him." G.K. Chesteron
    • I always thought that Lockheed Martin made all things stealth.

Lesson learned...
      "YES WE CAN!" - Barack Obama
      Mr. Gorbechev, tear down this wall! - Ronald Reagan
      We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do other things. John F. Kennedy
      The only thing we need to fear is fear itself. - Franklin D. Roosevelt

Do not let anyone tell you who you are. - Kamala Harris
    • Teburu wrote:

Zemunelo wrote:

Well I believe most of us agree that Mobile AA needs buff. It's pretty much useless at this moment.
      Decreasing the production time and costs could do the trick. Especially costs.
      It would need a Range buff and maybe even the capability to detect Helis.50 AA Range is just a joke
      50 Range isfine. I mean hell its not shooting rockets but short range clustermunitions. But its to expensive. 1000 supplyand 1400 components? why?
      youbuild 3 at beginningand you arebasically bancrupt.

remove or lower the damage to soft and hard targets to prevent itbeeing a cheap melee/tank for early rush.

also a radar ability for missle,heli and fighter would be nice. but I have a radar with my mrl, sam stack so it doesnt matter to much.
      @Dorado If you Close the Forum and move everything to Discord you will lose my Feedback for sure.
    • kurtvonstein wrote:

Teburu wrote:

Zemunelo wrote:

Well I believe most of us agree that Mobile AA needs buff. It's pretty much useless at this moment.
      Decreasing the production time and costs could do the trick. Especially costs.
      It would need a Range buff and maybe even the capability to detect Helis.50 AA Range is just a joke
      50 Range isfine. I mean hell its not shooting rockets but short range clustermunitions. But its to expensive. 1000 supplyand 1400 components? why?youbuild 3 at beginningand you arebasically bancrupt.

remove or lower the damage to soft and hard targets to prevent itbeeing a cheap melee/tank for early rush.

also a radar ability for missle,heli and fighter would be nice. but I have a radar with my mrl, sam stack so it doesnt matter to much.
      50 Range is fine? might as well reduce range to zero since Patrol having the same Range as it makes it basically pointless because it doesn’t get to hit Helis on approach.
      Small Range also means that it doesn’t provide much in terms of cover for other stacks.
      I am The Baseline for opinions
    • What about if they separate MAA range against airplanes and helicopters?
      Like keep original range for airplanes but make larger 50km range against helicopters (and upgradable with lvl up)?
      This would give MAA real purpose against helicopters but keep small damage to the airplanes that combined with the stack of upgraded Mot. Infantry and some armor units could defend against one SF stack.
    • Teburu wrote:

50 Range is fine? might as well reduce range to zero since Patrol having the same Range as it makes it basically pointless because it doesn’t get to hit Helis on approach.Small Range also means that it doesn’t provide much in terms of cover for other stacks.
      well this only applies to helicopters attack with patrol but that gives them
      the problem they might trigger an attack on patroling aircraft.
      @Dorado If you Close the Forum and move everything to Discord you will lose my Feedback for sure.
    • Zemunelo wrote:

What about if they separate MAA range against airplanes and helicopters?
      Like keep original range for airplanes but make larger 50km range against helicopters (and upgradable with lvl up)?
      This would give MAA real purpose against helicopters but keep small damage to the airplanes that combined with the stack of upgraded Mot. Infantry and some armor units could defend against one SF stack.
      the maa damage agajnst airplanes is like throwing sticks and rocks. it doesnt really count
    • kurtvonstein wrote:

Zemunelo wrote:

What about if they separate MAA range against airplanes and helicopters?
      the maa damage agajnst airplanes is like throwing sticks and rocks. it doesnt really count
      Read again, I said keep small damage to aircrafts but keep the real purpose against helicopters.
    • There's already unit specialized against airplanes. SAM.
      Why do you want second ground unit for that purpose?

MAA can add some bonus damage against airplanes to the stack.
      Early game stack, for example 5 inf, 2 recon, 2 IFV and 1 Maa. It's easy to create it. If you upgrade infantry to have higher damage to fixed wings, you actually have solid point defense damage against airplanes in this early stack. Right?
      At that moment enemy player dedicated to the airplanes can assemble first 4+1 SF, ASF stack. He will not be able to easily defeat this ground stack, not without several healing cycles in lvl3 or 4 hospital. Ground noob player could rush his capital city if not far away.
      Obviously in mid game, air dedicated player will have lvl5 hospital and several SF+ASF stacks so this one ground stack or several will not be a problem.
      That's why ground have SAM unit dedicated to fixed wings defense.

MAA has to do much better against helicopters and to keep this small bonus against airplanes.
      So range against helicopters is a must for MAA.
      Minimum 50km or remove 50km attack for helicopters forcing them to attack directly.