4X for New Players

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• 4X for New Players

Should 4x games be bared from a newbie players menu of choices? Give these new players a chance to learn the game at a 1x speed before given the option of playing at 4x speed.

I did notice recently our game Lord, The Oh Mighty CON removed Flash 4x and BattleUSA 4x maps from the new game menu. Was this a move done to help Newbie players?

Also a question here. Do we players see all new games available or does the "Oh Mighty Con" limit our view of new games. A move to give certain maps to newbie players only. I would respect them for making this kind of move.

How many maps have we all played on where most Newbie's are nothing more than sausage meats ready to be served? I do enjoy some choice sausage meats. Some of the Polish sausages are rather delicious. I enjoy making mixed vegetables with diced Polish sausage. All this food talk is guiding my lunch decision today. 8o 8o 8o 8o 8o
    • Quite the opposite in fact. Newbies should be banned from 1X and forced into 4X until Rank 5.

One of the biggest problems in CoN is dropouts. Many people join a game and drop out because it doesn't move like COD. Having access to more action in less time should reduce the number of dropouts by a positive non zero value.
      *** The Creator of Zombie Farming ***
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

"Death comes to us all. Shall I deal you in?" - DoD
    • I think there should be like a newbie game, which is 10x that they dont have to invade 4x and 1x to make it too easy. (Untill rank 5 or 7

Like this is a newbie mind after day 1 (article war) "THATS IT, THATS IT, THATS IT! ITS OVER! ITS DONE!"
      "YES WE CAN!" - Barack Obama
      Mr. Gorbechev, tear down this wall! - Ronald Reagan
      We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do other things. John F. Kennedy
      The only thing we need to fear is fear itself. - Franklin D. Roosevelt

Do not let anyone tell you who you are. - Kamala Harris

The post was edited 1 time, last by The Destroyer 4 ().

• The Destroyer 4 wrote:

I think there should be like a newbie game, which is 10x that they dont have to invade 4x and 1x to make it too easy. (Untill rank 5 or 7
      Oh God don't even mention a 10x speed game to Dod, he's serious about his dealing of death thing.
      "The greatest battles are never won by men but with words"-Me

"Free flies and no work"-ME

"Duty is heavier than a mountain death as light as a feather" Lan from the Wheel of Time