New Egyptian City Suggestion: Suez

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• New Egyptian City Suggestion: Suez

I think Egypt should gain a new city called Suez. As of now, it's a province in the Sinai Peninsula. But, if the game developers added Suez to Egypt, there would be 2 benefits: 1) Egypt would go back to 7 cities, and 2) It would connect the mainland to the rest of Egypt. What do you think?
      ERehyDAErLA
      "Yes, Indiana should gain its independence. We shall invade Illinois. They aren't looking too good right now." - Anonymous
      "Say Wyoming doesn't exist, and we will blow Yellowstone in your face." - Drew Durnil
      "If you live in Whiting, like me, you're just asking to get your car stolen." - ERehyDAErLA
    • Nationalist, Nationalist, let's all laugh at the Nationalist.

It will only benefit Egypt player not the game.
      "YES WE CAN!" - Barack Obama
      Mr. Gorbechev, tear down this wall! - Ronald Reagan
      We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do other things. John F. Kennedy
      The only thing we need to fear is fear itself. - Franklin D. Roosevelt

Do not let anyone tell you who you are. - Kamala Harris
    • I guess you're right.
      ERehyDAErLA
      "Yes, Indiana should gain its independence. We shall invade Illinois. They aren't looking too good right now." - Anonymous
      "Say Wyoming doesn't exist, and we will blow Yellowstone in your face." - Drew Durnil
      "If you live in Whiting, like me, you're just asking to get your car stolen." - ERehyDAErLA
    • Why? That would make Egypt a poor country, when in reality its not. Im going to make another thread about the incorrect Egyptian doctrine
      ERehyDAErLA
    • ERehyDAErLA wrote:

Why? That would make Egypt a poor country, when in reality its not. Im going to make another thread about the incorrect Egyptian doctrine
      So you are saying it should be a 1 city non playable country? OK, cool, I'm OK with that.
      *** The Creator of Zombie Farming ***
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

"Death comes to us all. Shall I deal you in?" - DoD
    • No. I'm just saying that it should stay with the 6 cities that it has.
      ERehyDAErLA
    • JohnFKennedy wrote:

Then why make this thread
      Let him express his ideas, sr.
      "YES WE CAN!" - Barack Obama
      Mr. Gorbechev, tear down this wall! - Ronald Reagan
      We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do other things. John F. Kennedy
      The only thing we need to fear is fear itself. - Franklin D. Roosevelt

Do not let anyone tell you who you are. - Kamala Harris