The mobile version sucks

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• The mobile version sucks

It's buggy, it's super laggy, makes my phone feel like it just came out of the oven, and even determines matches. I decided to put all my air force in patrol mode to city that was being attacked and the fucking app (excuse my languenge) decided it was a good idea to transport all of my airforce to the city that was being attacked instead of the closest airport. So what happened next is you guessed it they went into melee fight which is basically game over for any fighter...
    • The PC version has a statistic for captured / occupied cities called "chance of insurgency" with a number percentage after the statistic. This percentage is affected by a few metrics / situations in the game. The two main ones: The number and rank of ground units garrisoned at the city and the general morale of the city.

The cell version does not have this statistic. So yo do not know if one ground unit, two ground units, etc. will keep that "chance of insurgency percentage number at a reasonable or manageable level to prevent the city from revolting.

For example, I like to keep enough units in the city to keep that number in the single digits or at zero percent ideally.

when the city is at 25% morale, It may take three or more units to keep this metric at zero.
      When a city is at 30 to 32% morale it can take two units to keep this number at zero.

If I have a mix of mobile infantry, national guard or other units garrisoned. I have no way of telling what the chance of insurgency is on the cell version. Is it 20%, 14%, 3%? No clue.

So yeah, the cell version does have some drawbacks.
    • Im On Smoko wrote:

The PC version has a statistic for captured / occupied cities called "chance of insurgency" with a number percentage after the statistic. This percentage is affected by a few metrics / situations in the game. The two main ones: The number and rank of ground units garrisoned at the city and the general morale of the city.

The cell version does not have this statistic. So yo do not know if one ground unit, two ground units, etc. will keep that "chance of insurgency percentage number at a reasonable or manageable level to prevent the city from revolting.

For example, I like to keep enough units in the city to keep that number in the single digits or at zero percent ideally.

when the city is at 25% morale, It may take three or more units to keep this metric at zero.
      When a city is at 30 to 32% morale it can take two units to keep this number at zero.

If I have a mix of mobile infantry, national guard or other units garrisoned. I have no way of telling what the chance of insurgency is on the cell version. Is it 20%, 14%, 3%? No clue.

So yeah, the cell version does have some drawbacks.
      Yeah the only reason i used was because of a ongoing war which i couldn't leave it for like 6 hrs. But yeah some of the drawbacks cost me that game
    • Totally agree.will all due respect it's my heartiest request to the Dev's to pls work on the mobile version a bit.please fix the bugs.there is a lot of new players who prefer to play on mobile cuz of the ease of carrying it everywhere and playing it while travelling or at work.for instance...in the mobile version the RADAR IS TOTALLY FAULTY.it won't detect some units like artillery or theatre defence...which gives me a false green light to advance with my ng or artillery resulting a Mille fight with my artillery.its a great disadvantage and also disappointing considering how great this game is actually supposed to be.you all will be astonished to know that in that game...my max lvl NPAs weren't even able to pick up the sonar contact of some specific attack sub stacks ..while it could detect the other stacks.that also resulted in my allys cruisers to run into their range.in one word these bugs totally destroy the strategic gameplay cuz we are constantly having the false impression of the sea or ground being clear of troops.i was playing Vietnam and i still took down france with a casualties ratio of 1500:80000 on day 40.not exaggerating but the point is i know what i am talking about so please fix it.i will be so happy if i can play the game without bugs.
    • The Mobile Version sucks! If you like it, you should be publicly shamed and shunned as long as you use it more than 10% of the time.

It is a visual assault, the equivalent of a belt sander to the eyeballs. Not because it is hideous, but because it is ridiculously cartoonish. And to add insult to injury, there's the semi realistic clouds that fly by (based on comparison to unit speeds) at the realistic thousands of miles an hour . Yak says they are moving toward that, and I mourn as I can not think of 1 single visual aspect that is equal yet alone better than the PC version.
      *** The Creator of Zombie Farming ***
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

"Death comes to us all. Shall I deal you in?" - DoD
    • my biggest complain about the mobile version is how AA ranges and patrol range are not physically accurate and result in :

- physically your patrol cross with the AA range
      - visually you have the information they don't cross
      - If a buddy forwards you a screenshot, you'll see that there is a discrepancy between your position as shown on mobile, vs on pc.
      Running an online alliance is pretty much like running a small company, except you need to find other way than money to keep your employees productive. May they play or work, they are humans.
    • Dealer of Death wrote:

The Mobile Version sucks! If you like it, you should be publicly shamed and shunned as long as you use it more than 10% of the time.

It is a visual assault, the equivalent of a belt sander to the eyeballs. Not because it is hideous, but because it is ridiculously cartoonish. And to add insult to injury, there's the semi realistic clouds that fly by (based on comparison to unit speeds) at the realistic thousands of miles an hour . Yak says they are moving toward that, and I mourn as I can not think of 1 single visual aspect that is equal yet alone better than the PC version.
      I kinda like its graphics tho. The PC version is kinda old styled. Except from that, it sucks
      TANKERS
      #StandWithUkraine

"A true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him." G.K. Chesteron