In World War III and World War III: Apocalypse, add Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan and Yerevan, Armenia as a city, not a province

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• In World War III and World War III: Apocalypse, add Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan and Yerevan, Armenia as a city, not a province

I always hate the fact that some capitals are provinces, not cities.

In the games World War 3 and World War 3: Apocalypse, the provinces of Yerevan and Bishkek should be cities. For one reason, it would benefit players who occupy the new cities with more VP and you get that feeling of "oh yes, another city to add to my empire!"

For example, if Kazakhstan were to occupy Bishkek as a province, they would only get 1 Victory Point. But, if they occupied Bishkek as a city, they would get 4 or 5 Victory Points, depending on the population count.

Unfortunately, my computer is not letting me upload the screenshots of the provinces, but I'll find the issue and fix it soon.
      ERehyDAErLA
      "Yes, Indiana should gain its independence. We shall invade Illinois. They aren't looking too good right now." - Anonymous
      "Say Wyoming doesn't exist, and we will blow Yellowstone in your face." - Drew Durnil
      "If you live in Whiting, like me, you're just asking to get your car stolen." - ERehyDAErLA
    • Okay, I think I fixed the issue. Reply if you can't see the screenshots
      ERehyDAErLA
      "Yes, Indiana should gain its independence. We shall invade Illinois. They aren't looking too good right now." - Anonymous
      "Say Wyoming doesn't exist, and we will blow Yellowstone in your face." - Drew Durnil
      "If you live in Whiting, like me, you're just asking to get your car stolen." - ERehyDAErLA
    • Don't spam threads of sub-par suggestions.

(I'm turning into @KFGauss) (Is this what happens when you're a general?)
      "YES WE CAN!" - Barack Obama
      Mr. Gorbechev, tear down this wall! - Ronald Reagan
      We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do other things. John F. Kennedy
      The only thing we need to fear is fear itself. - Franklin D. Roosevelt

Do not let anyone tell you who you are. - Kamala Harris
    • Like just put all your suggestions in one thread called:

ALL MY OUT THE BOX SUB-PAR IDEAS!

• The Destroyer 4 wrote:

Don't spam threads of sub-par suggestions.

(I'm turning into @KFGauss) (Is this what happens when you're a general?)
      general.jpg
      *** The Creator of Zombie Farming ***
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

"Death comes to us all. Shall I deal you in?" - DoD
    • So when your a general you also code word every sentence... gross...