New map: Pacific Conquest

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• New map: Pacific Conquest

I made a new map based on the continents of Oceania and Australia. It also contains Southern Asia, including Viet Nam, Cambodia, Thailand, and Myanmar.

With this new map, there will be some new countries, as you would expect. The leading country is Australia with 96 VP. The smallest playable country is Papua New Guinea, with 45 VP. I have fixed the issue with New Caledonia's capital being a province and now it's a city.

I feel that if this map is uploaded to the game, it would be a fun game and a lot of people would play it. That's just me though, and I cannot control your opinions.

Have fun,
      ERehyDAErLA
      "Yes, Indiana should gain its independence. We shall invade Illinois. They aren't looking too good right now." - Anonymous
      "Say Wyoming doesn't exist, and we will blow Yellowstone in your face." - Drew Durnil
      "If you live in Whiting, like me, you're just asking to get your car stolen." - ERehyDAErLA
    • Yeah but this is centered more around Oceania and Australia.

I also have not posted the map yet, but you can find it on a Google Site I made about conflict of nations. I will upload the link here soon
      ERehyDAErLA
      "Yes, Indiana should gain its independence. We shall invade Illinois. They aren't looking too good right now." - Anonymous
      "Say Wyoming doesn't exist, and we will blow Yellowstone in your face." - Drew Durnil
      "If you live in Whiting, like me, you're just asking to get your car stolen." - ERehyDAErLA