World Cup 2022

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• The Destroyer 4 wrote:

Red Snapper wrote:

how to tell someone's a democrat: step 1
      How to tell someones a maga republican: step 1
      You a Trump supporter... aren't you?

Also how its shows that I'm a democrat, all of of us know that's a false racial stereotype. Africa is not a impoverished continent... its actually very beautiful. People have food and water, they work harder than you'll ever do... some parts of africa have a better education system than the U.S.

The only countries in Africa that are impoverished is... Somalia, Sudan, South Sudan and like 7 more.

If you look back at history Africa was a very very rich continent, until the slave trade and colonialism... which destroyed a lot of African nations/tribes riches.
      I hate to say you're wrong, but actually, Africa got richer off of slavery. There were large "militias" of fellow Africans that would go and steal people from other villages to get rich off of them by selling them to countries like Mongolia, France, America, Britain, The Netherlands, Denmark, and PORTUGAL. IDK why you called that "racial stereotyping" if it is a well-known fact that they have trouble in some areas getting water in the summer. No one is rattling your boat, you are the one rattling other people's boats because you got your feelings hurt. Maybe keep thoughts that will create arguments with people to yourself.
      "America without her soldiers is like God without his angels."
      "A true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him."
      "In peace, sons bury their fathers. In war, fathers bury their sons."

• No what I'm saying is... during the slave trade they were a lot of African tribes and empires... that sold captured war prisoners off for slavery, yes that got them more money. But the way colonialism works is that the richer gets richer the poorer get poorer... the Euros sucked the resources and money right out of them... and when the white man left... they left the black man impoverished.

BlackStarMedia wrote:

you are the one rattling other people's boats because you got your feelings hurt
      IDK how I got my feelings hurt... I just know that's a stereotype placed in Africa, even when it's not true.
      And I'm not trying to "create" an argument... I saw a damn false claim and I stated my opinion. So I guess my opinion doesn't matter to ya'll.
      So I think my boat is getting rattled, its my boat not yours.

#BLM!
      #VOICE IS POWER!
      "YES WE CAN!" - Barack Obama
      Mr. Gorbechev, tear down this wall! - Ronald Reagan
      We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do other things. John F. Kennedy
      The only thing we need to fear is fear itself. - Franklin D. Roosevelt

Do not let anyone tell you who you are. - Kamala Harris
    • BlackStarMedia wrote:

it is a well-known fact that they have trouble in some areas getting water in the summer
      @TheShinwacker, "And Africa is not wet" if he would emphasise 'some' in his post, I would've not had said anything.

I know during the summer it's hard to find purified water in areas... but he said, "Africa" so he might have meant all of Africa.

So ya I might have thought of it wrong... but I see of what he said of a stereotype.

"Can I get a amen on that!"

Plead the 5th @BlackStarMedia come on I dare ya!

• BlackStarMedia wrote:

I hate to say you're wrong, but actually, Africa got richer off of slavery. There were large "militias" of fellow Africans that would go and steal people from other villages to get rich off of them by selling them to countries like Mongolia, France, America, Britain, The Netherlands, Denmark, and PORTUGAL. IDK why you called that "racial stereotyping" if it is a well-known fact that they have trouble in some areas getting water in the summer. No one is rattling your boat, you are the one rattling other people's boats because you got your feelings hurt. Maybe keep thoughts that will create arguments with people to yourself.
      1) Africa is a continent - Large enough to be useless in the sense you are using the word.

2) Slavery does involve a large assortment of despicable humans. What you wrote about "Africa" is A) useless, B) Not persuasive, and C) does not deflect one iota of shame from the European/American colonizers and other people who were in any way connected to the trans-Atlantic slave-trading and slave-holding that occurred during the 1500s through the 1800s.

3) Slavery has occurred throughout human history and still occurs today.

Please never repeat that "Africa got richer off of slavery." propaganda. It's a shameful display of shallow and insensitive sloganeering. You can do and be better.
    • THX YOU KFG

African tribes/empires did make some profit off the fighting... but there was a payoff. The Euros have the Africans weapons and materials to fight each other that makes them weak. Later... 100-200 years later, Euros betrayed Africa and took them over for colonialistic purposes.

When the white man left Africa (Ending colonialism), they left the black man impoverished...
      IS this a KFG approved?

• KFGauss wrote:

BlackStarMedia wrote:

1) Africa is a continent - Large enough to be useless in the sense you are using the word.
      2) Slavery does involve a large assortment of despicable humans. What you wrote about "Africa" is A) useless, B) Not persuasive, and C) does not deflect one iota of shame from the European/American colonizers and other people who were in any way connected to the trans-Atlantic slave-trading and slave-holding that occurred during the 1500s through the 1800s.

3) Slavery has occurred throughout human history and still occurs today.

Please never repeat that "Africa got richer off of slavery." propaganda. It's a shameful display of shallow and insensitive sloganeering. You can do and be better.
      Why would I say Africa is useless if I am literally from South Africa? As someone who has lived in Africa and has learned history from both sides of the slave trade, I can say that the African leaders got filthy rich. It was taught in my school in South Africa and mostly the same thing was taught to me in America.
      "A true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him."

The post was edited 1 time, last by BlackStarMedia ().

• The Destroyer 4 wrote:

No what I'm saying is... during the slave trade they were a lot of African tribes and empires... that sold captured war prisoners off for slavery, yes that got them more money. But the way colonialism works is that the richer gets richer the poorer get poorer... the Euros sucked the resources and money right out of them... and when the white man left... they left the black man impoverished.

BlackStarMedia wrote:

you are the one rattling other people's boats because you got your feelings hurt
      IDK how I got my feelings hurt... I just know that's a stereotype placed in Africa, even when it's not true.And I'm not trying to "create" an argument... I saw a damn false claim and I stated my opinion. So I guess my opinion doesn't matter to ya'll.
      So I think my boat is getting rattled, its my boat not yours.

#BLM!
      #VOICE IS POWER!

And get that shameful BLM organization out of our chat. I gotta say they are the most corrupt organization out there and just get rich off of people hating each other.

• I would absolutely love it if you guys could stop arguing about slavery when this is literally a thread about soccer.

• BlackStarMedia wrote:

I would absolutely love it if you guys could stop arguing about slavery when this is literally a thread about soccer.
      I stand by what I wrote, and in a proper forum will back it up with facts and coherent logical conclusions drawn from those facts.

Also, I am perhaps the biggest current advocate for keeping conversations here focused on their original topics.

D4 is one of the users who consistently tries to drag them off-topic. You appeared willing to follow him. Your odious comment had nothing to do with Football/Soccer.

I'll gladly delete this and my earlier comment just as soon as the posts that they reply to are deleted.

The post was edited 1 time, last by KFGauss ().

• I don't drag em off topic, usually when I come in to a thread it's steered of topic. So nope bye!

• I aint deleting what i wrote.

he just said the blm org is a lie. Your a Trump supporter aren't you?...

#Voice is power

• I will not have voice suppressed!

BLM
      #MYVOICEMATTERS

• Africa didn't get rich off it... there was a payoff...

• Like Donald Trump said:

'This was a frod election...'

'I want a recount'

France should've won! But Messi deserves it.

• And for some who don't understand how slavery affects today's Africa: the majority of africa countries are poor and starved. Wonder why?

And I hate how countrys like Belgium dont live up and admit what they did. The nerve of you to commit one of the largest genocides in history, and try to rub off the guilt?!?

Same goes for Germany, UK, France, Italy etc. Yall need to live up and come clean, or else the whole world won't forgive you.
    • There's a lot of countries in Africa that are thriving, rich, and full...

Colonialism slowed down the progress of Africa by like 50-100 years.

The U.S committed horrible genocides too...