Aircrafts go back to original base

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Aircrafts go back to original base

This is my first time posting in this forum so sorry if this is in the wrong section.

I joined a new WW3 map game yesterday playing as Kazakhstan. I'm in a coalition with 4 members, including India. I have a stack of 2 ASF planes which I want to ferry from my capital (NurSultan) to India's capital (New Delhi). The airport is clearly within range, but when I give the command, the planes turn back to my capital about 15 to 20 minutes later. The status says 'refueling'. I have never encountered this before. I have already submitted an in game bug report, but there has been no fix so far. I have yet to try this with other air bases, but hopefully the problem does not persist. If it does, then there will be serious problems with my game. Please help me as soon as possible. Thank you!
    • luka modric wrote:

This is my first time posting in this forum so sorry if this is in the wrong section.

I joined a new WW3 map game yesterday playing as Kazakhstan. I'm in a coalition with 4 members, including India. I have a stack of 2 ASF planes which I want to ferry from my capital (NurSultan) to India's capital (New Delhi). The airport is clearly within range, but when I give the command, the planes turn back to my capital about 15 to 20 minutes later. The status says 'refueling'. I have never encountered this before. I have already submitted an in game bug report, but there has been no fix so far. I have yet to try this with other air bases, but hopefully the problem does not persist. If it does, then there will be serious problems with my game. Please help me as soon as possible. Thank you!
      this is normal lol
      "Le patriotisme, c'est aimer son pays. Le nationalisme, c'est détester celui des autres."-Charles De Gaulle, Leader of Free France in World War 2.
      English: "Patriotism is to love your country. Nationalism is hating that of others."
    • luka modric wrote:

Hello @luka modric

Yes, you posted this in the right place. Unfortunately this is a bug that has been going on for several days now; ever since the latest patch. At random it seems like, an aircraft or helicopter stack will return to their original airbase when ferrying, for "refueling". I personally think that it has something to do with the update where planes no longer have "infinite fuel", they have to go back to their base every so often and refuel. I think that if when that certain time has passed, and the plane stack is still ferrying, the system just sends the stack back to its original airbase for refueling. I think that they should make this feature apply to patrolling aircraft only. All we can do now is wait for it to be resolved.

P.S. Messi > Modric
      "CoN is a game of 80% skill and 20% luck" - Tifo_14

"I don't get paid enough to do anything" - Germanico

Nothing stops the Tifo :thumbup:
    • Tifo_14 wrote:

luka modric wrote:

Hello @luka modric
      Yes, you posted this in the right place. Unfortunately this is a bug that has been going on for several days now; ever since the latest patch. At random it seems like, an aircraft or helicopter stack will return to their original airbase when ferrying, for "refueling". I personally think that it has something to do with the update where planes no longer have "infinite fuel", they have to go back to their base every so often and refuel. I think that if when that certain time has passed, and the plane stack is still ferrying, the system just sends the stack back to its original airbase for refueling. I think that they should make this feature apply to patrolling aircraft only. All we can do now is wait for it to be resolved.

P.S. Messi > Modric
      Tifo, your actually very helpful nowadays. Big improvement from last year with you liking your own posts!
      "Le patriotisme, c'est aimer son pays. Le nationalisme, c'est détester celui des autres."-Charles De Gaulle, Leader of Free France in World War 2.
      English: "Patriotism is to love your country. Nationalism is hating that of others."