Hrvatski

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Hello all,

I believe that Hrvatski should be made a language in con. There are lots of player who speak Hrvatski as their native language and most of them are not fluent in English like me. I'm in a Discord server with about 400 Balkan-based con players, and most of them spoke Hrvatski as their native language. I know someone else in that server said they had already made a suggestion about adding the langauge here, but they said they needed more support, so that's why I'm making this. Does anyone know if/when Hrvatski will be incorporated into the game?

Thank you so much :)
    • Bin there did that...

This has already bin a suggestion 3 times over...!

The answer is: N/A

No Nationalism

Bringing out @KFGauss vibes...
      "YES WE CAN!" - Barack Obama
      Mr. Gorbechev, tear down this wall! - Ronald Reagan
      We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do other things. John F. Kennedy
      The only thing we need to fear is fear itself. - Franklin D. Roosevelt

Do not let anyone tell you who you are. - Kamala Harris
    • JohnFKennedy wrote:

Hell naw, not another nationalism thread after croatian. And well more seriously, this aint gonna happen soon as well they (Dorado) have more "important" things to do. Or at least I believe so
      Im starting to think that the word „nationalism“ doesn’t mean what you think it does.

Because frankly asking for your own language is hardly nationalist.

But then again you appear to not even be able to make proper use of the search function…
      I am The Baseline for opinions
    • Quote "Hardly"

SO! That means it has a little bit of nationalist essence init.

I feel like it's not nationalist but has a nationalist tone to it. Not saying we need to add all languages, but you only decide to only advertise your own.
      "YES WE CAN!" - Barack Obama
      Mr. Gorbechev, tear down this wall! - Ronald Reagan
      We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do other things. John F. Kennedy
      The only thing we need to fear is fear itself. - Franklin D. Roosevelt

Do not let anyone tell you who you are. - Kamala Harris