Patch Notes - 2212.19

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Patch Notes - 2212.19

Important Changes:
      • Merging Carrier Units
      • Merch Shop Button
      Commanders!

After announcing our Merch Shops earlier this year, players will now be able to access them through the Gold shop in a Game! Take a quick peek and brand yourself with original artwork from the Dorado Team.

With great excitement, we are also excited to announce that Season 9 is fresh out of the oven! Before all details are revealed, it is important that you are informed about a change being introduced with this release.
      During the development stages of the upcoming unit, we came across an issue that would have delayed the start of the Season. Keeping in mind the overall excitement in the Community as well as our hype for Navy enhancement, we could not let Grinch steal this Christmas.
      As a temporary workaround, the Team decided to remove the ability of Carrier-like units from merging together. This will specifically affect Aircraft Carriers as well as the, as our Lead Designer playfully called it, the Pew-Pew Boat¹.
      Keep your eyes peeled - an Announcement post will be up very soon!
      Pacific Theater General Update
      • Updated CRVs as starting units
      • New Leader names
      • Fixed province name spelling mistakes
      Squadron Cycle General Update
      • Added Strike Fighters and Mobile Anti-Air as Starting units in each Capital
      Middle East Conflict General Update
      • Updated Leader names
      • Created an Apocalypse 4X Version
      Changes:
      • Removed Merging ability for Carrier-like Navy
      • Introduced a Merch Shop Button
      • Updated Unit Upkeep cost for later Tiers
      Fixes:
      • Fixed an issue with broken Radar
      • Fixed an issue of an incorrect notification if a Trade offer is canceled [Mobile]
      • Fixed a UI issue on the Trade Delegation pop-up [Mobile]
      • Fixed wrong information on the Army Deficiency screen [Mobile]
      • Fixed a case where the mobilization continues after conquering the homeland
      • Fixed the Speed setting for Able Archer
      ¹ For the longest time, the Season 9 unit description was ‘Something to describe a boat’.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Aquela ().

• What does remove merging for carrier mean? youcant unite 3 carriers with capa 4 and hoat 12 airplanes?
      so you end up with 3 single stacks airplanes one a stack of for 3 ships united them for defense bonus? or carier units cannotbe stacked at all?

the description says this limitation is only temporary due to an bug? so its not be design/intended?
      @Dorado If you Close the Forum and move everything to Discord you will lose my Feedback for sure.

The post was edited 1 time, last by kurtvonstein ().

• kurtvonstein wrote:

What does remove merging for carrier mean? youcant unite 3 carriers with capa 4 and hoat 12 airplanes?
      so you end up with 3 single stacks airplanes one a stack of for 3 ships united them for defense bonus? or carier units cannotbe stacked at all?

the description says this limitation is only temporary due to an bug? so its not be design/intended?
      you can only have either one carrier or e frigate in a stack.
      This post was made by Leader of the Church of ROAD
    • @playbabe what you warned us about... happened. and this is what it looks like - and more.

Attachment one is the 3 e-frigs: same location, not stacked.

And the weird one: as you can see i've selected 2 choppers on one of the frigates, but there's no controls - i can't tell them to do anything. i'm moving them away to see if that issue goes away

p.s. had another issue a few hours ago where the helis teleported away from the ship - like 3 flying hours away. after a while they came back - reported in the bug area
      Files
    • What a stupid move to cancel the merge of aircraft carriers, people stack them because of the game’s carriers lack of real capability on carrying aircrafts.

Ok if you cancel the merge of the aircraft carriers, then please change each carrier can carry 75 aircrafts, but not 15 aircrafts

And please fix the stack of the elite frigates issue.It is annoying when the units become useless.
    • Dennishung wrote:

Ok if you cancel the merge of the aircraft carriers, then please change each carrier can carry 75 aircrafts, but not 15 aircrafts
      And when Dorado does that change for you they should definitely also change the aircraft so that a stack of only five planes can't wipe out an entire division in one sortie.

CoN is a game (that vaguely resembles some aspects of real life). It's not a simulation.
    • Sgniappo wrote:

this makes the elite frigates royally useless. i built 3 of them before seeing this issue, and now i am using them as a 2-chopper carrier (!), which runs away when it sees a radar contact. spare yourself the effort and don't build them...
      Agree, actually this update ruin the naval units, it also ruin how a carrier battle group should be, I have not seen a great carrier battle group sea battle since this update.