Level 6 Destroyer and Missiles

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Level 6 Destroyer and Missiles

I have suffered this issue before in games and wondering what i am missing. I have 7 Cruise Missiles. I am attempting to fire them from my Destroyer which on loading indicates Requires 1 and 2 available. I have not used the Destroyer to fire any within the last 12 hours but nothing happens the rador target lines up but does not go to the final firing, any suggestions.
      There for the grace of God go I
    • I might be wrong but i think if you upgrade destroyers from lvl 4(able to launch 1 missile) to lvl 5 (able to launch 2 missiles) you don’t immediately have the ability to launch 2. I think once you upgrade to lvl 5 you have to wait 12 hours for the second one to be loaded. You are talking about lvl 6 destroyers. Did you use gold to upgrade from lvl 5 to lvl 6 right away? Or before the 12 hour reload time?

Edit: alternatively what might be happening is that you are launching them in close succession and the two missile icons overlap and it shows as one.

If not these two cases it might be a glitch. I can’t think of anything else that might be happening
    • Are you asking about the targeting of cruise missiles or the availability of missile storage in your ship?

If you are asking about targeting cruise missiles at land based targets from ships, it seems to me to be not working properly. One work around I have used is to target to territory vs the unit, but this only works if the unit is very close to or in the center of the territory. This seems to be less of an issue for planes using cruise missiles.

In the past if I recall properly there may be times where I had less missiles available than the capacity of the ships ability to fire. I build more warheads, and then I go to fire the missile and they are still not available or the timer is still going before the ship, sub, etc. can reload. Maybe this simulates in the game getting the actual missile from the factory to the unit that wants to use it.